The Journey OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOW DOWN TO THE GREATEST AVATAR OF ALL TIME. THERE IS NOT A SOUL IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN DENY ITS POWER.

I hate to be that guy but we can we expect a post? We're closing in on two months and no progress...

I hate to be that guy
We all hate to be that guy, but by this point I think it has to be done.

@Rain of the Night

Yo dude, I know you're still in it. I'm guessing this is more of an inspiration/motivation/busy real life type of dealio, which are all valid excuses that I completely understand!! I don't want to lose your characters either. Feel free to PM me if it's any other issue or you're just simply not feeling it. But I think enough time has passed that we really need to get things moving along.

So here's what we're going to do. We're going to skip you for the time being.

I'm going to move ahead with my post. It's going to start with a small collab with @Monstah and then I'm going to do an actual post that will move us forward. I originally held off from doing this, due to the fact that I know I have a character in collab with Rain, and I was informed that @Ikari also has a collab going with him. That leaves a decent amount of characters all tied up. But enough time has passed that I feel bad having everyone wait while all of our motivation starts to dwindle on the sidelines.

As for the collabs Rain, you can simply have them as your next post when you feel inspired enough to complete them!!! They can simply be a flashback if needed, or we can wrap them up in another post if you'd rather start off clean in the events coming up.

Then, if everyone is in agreement, we will continue with the rotation (Ikari, Monstah and then Rain). I'm hoping that this will give @Rain of the Night more time to find his mojo, as well as breathe life back into all of us.

@Ikari @Monstah @Rain of the Night

This is a brand new year and we've all been together writing this for even longer than a year!!!! I thank you all so much for contributing your creativity, your time, and your storytelling! I never imagined we would make it this far. >w< But as we face the new year, I think it might be best if we shake it up a bit. I'm considering getting rid of the rotation, but I would like to know everyone's thoughts!!!!! Ikari's made mention of past Group RPs he has been in, where the rules were simply to wait until at least two people have posted before you before you post again. Since there's only four of us, I imagine this might be hard for us, especially when my role as a GM and a part of the cast is to keep pushing us forward. I feel as if I would push us too far, and everyone would be lagging behind too much.

So I'm also considering creating a due date. When my post hits, I'll give you guys a week or two or three to slap up a response before I post again. That way we can open up more opportunity to keep pushing. It will just be a lot on my shoulders to make my posts consistent.

I just wish to get rid of both the waiting and also the guilt. It's hard when your turn comes up in the rotation and life just makes it nearly impossible to work on writing, never mind a post. It's also hard waiting for one individual when you may have an urge or an idea you want to reply with really quickly. We all have been guilty of making everyone wait, and I just want to make it less of a burden for all of us.

So let me know what's up and feel free to give your insight/ideas. I'm completely open to everything. I just want to get us rolling!

tumblr_ny7m3lxysi1rk1jwmo1_500.gif

Reactions: Dekonic
I can completely understand this. I'm not mad at all at the actions taken. I got into a car accident Thursday, and before that, life was hectic with my job. So it's alright, skip ahead for now. I'll do up with the collabs and finish when I can.

Glad to hear that you're okay man, take your time to relax and get back into and we'll push on ahead a bit. If you want to end our collab you can.
I'm glad you're still in it with us, I love the characters you bring and the depth of diversity we have.

Hope you're healing well and you aren't in too bad a shape bud!

I can completely understand this. I'm not mad at all at the actions taken. I got into a car accident Thursday, and before that, life was hectic with my job. So it's alright, skip ahead for now. I'll do up with the collabs and finish when I can.

I'm so sorry to hear that!!!!! I hope you're ok!! Holy crap D: Take as much time as you need to recover!! That sucks so bad... You're in my thoughts and prayers dude! :c

The above post was in no way made to make you feel bad or anything of the sort. Life for all of us is hectic, so I completely understand the feeling. I just feel like we should get a move on! So I made the executive decision to do so. I'm hoping this will give you plenty of time to recover and get your bearings and everything of the sort! You're a super asset to the team and I am very thankful you decided to join and stick with us for so long! We're getting to some good stuff I promise :D

*shares her love with everyone!*

Alright, here's just a snippet.

BIG post is still being worked on :D

But here is Arther's character sheet because I originally posted back in like June.

139656-attachment.jpg

Height: 4' 11''
Race: Human

Ability: Knife

- Arther has some skills with a hunting knife; Very basic
- Knows very little combat training, is more of a student than a warrior.
- Promises to hide and stay out of the way, more or less.

Background:

Arther Snow's family is originally from Thialea. Believing they could provide their son with a better education, Arther's parents had sent him to Cromerth to live with family there, while he attends classes at Cromerth's Academy based at the Cathedral. For a year Arther attended classes and sent letters back and forth with his parents, until suddenly the letters from home stopped completely. Arther soon caught wind that his home town may have been caught in between a conflict with the Durandal empire and surrounding villages.

In order to find out the fate of his family, Arther is trying to find his way home. He's made it to Durngan by himself, however he knows he can't pass the Desert without help, it would be nearly impossible. He's been scrounging around in Durngan until he can possibly catch a ride with a caravan, scrapping up all of his money to pay for it.

Reason for Joining: Trying to get home in order to see if his parents are still alive.

Awesome man! Glad you're back. Can't wait to continue. We've got some crazy shit coming up very very soon

Alright, alright, alright~

Collabs are pretty much all set ~ So big post should be popping out at some point tomorrow 8D wooooot woot!

Still here! Just so you guys don't think I'm dead

A'ight. So like by tomorrow I totally meant today >.>

It's still kinda wonky donky (shitty) but I'm so tired of looking at it x.x

I'm going to be working with @Ikari for his post, where there will be a timeskip of a couple of days and we'll be getting into some deep shit.

SO PUT ON YOUR SEATBELTS EVERYONE, IT'S GONNA BE A WILD RIDE

Sorry for the silence x.x

It's being worked on I swear!!!!!!!

Just life's got me like

tumblr_nrpsmzwFfL1ubvpn7o1_400.gif

Plus....uh... Division is a good distraction for life >w> pew pew and all that good stuffz

But this week i'mma hanker down and bang out some info for Ikari's post and we'll be rolllling on out some good stuff!!!!! :D I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.