The Journey OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put up a little post to get Lillith back in there. Sorry it is so short!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome back! And it's fine!

Edit: Your icon is making me die from laughter!

Alrighty, I'm cured, I took care of another post, now its time to put some work into this!

Reactions: LastCinder
Might be a little slower in my replies today and this weekend guys, for the Collabs.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
It's fine dude! Take your time! It's fun :D plus it's holidays here we'll be slow too lmao

Merry Christmas everyone!! Happy Chanukah!! Happy Kwanzaa too!!!!

I hope all your holidays are amazing :D Last year I made a little card but I think I'm gonna try drawing at some point in this upcoming year! I have an idea for some of our characters and that shall, potentially, be my gift to you all... If I ever get it done :D!
(Or started...)

But seriously c: I hope you guys enjoy a good day tomorrow regardless of whichever holiday you celebrate!!!!!!!

I'm still very present, and Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the long waits in replies. A lot of things happening right now @__@. Damn IRL

Reactions: LastCinder
I'm still very present, and Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the long waits in replies. A lot of things happening right now @__@. Damn IRL

It's fine dude :D busy time of year! Thanks for letting us know though! We await those replies!

Such interesting stuff coming in the future~~~~*wiggles fingers magically*

tumblr_myoyq0soMj1rtbezyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mylhhyC1FT1qedb29o1_500.gif

Typing on my new computer yayyyyyyyyy! I have a new keyboard with mechanical keys that click and clack and it's amazing OwO!!!!!

Now onto some bizniss.

I know Rain is busy! But I do have some other collabs going on behind the scenes that when/if completed I might toss up just to get us all back in the groove! We're edging on past a month since an IC post so I might contribute something soon just to shake stuff up and keep it fresh!

@Monstah Would you also be up for a little somethin somethin? Let me know!

New year people! And I want us up and moving and grooving!

You know, before this happens to us all! (Like it's not already)

tumblr_nyr24yNrEC1qiw1rto1_400.gif

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season! Mine was hectic and I am finally getting back to it!
@LastCinder sure send me something and we can work it out!

Hey guys. I am on vacation right now, until Wednesday. I have posts being written up, but I can't complete them until I come back.
I also wanted to say I'm still here.
@Monstah @Ikari @LastCinder

I also wanted to say I'm still here.
@Monstah @Ikari @LastCinder

Hey! Thanks for the update!! It's always appreciated!!! And that's totally cool! I might post something up with Monstah before Wednesday! But it won't have anything to do with your characters or any of the characters tied up! I just want to get some relevant activity in there to help ease the monster that will be my next post lmao.

Good to hear it! I hope the vacation has gone well for you man. I know after the holidays everything tends to slow down. Cinder and I have tons planned for the RP and we will be chugging pretty fast whenever everyone gets back around to it!

Have a good vacation!

My avatar has changed. It's... beautiful.

Perfect even.

Tirian lives within us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.