Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao little man boy, so true
Cary is gonna latch onto her real bad, "LOOK ITS MY PIXIE FRIEND!" *Eden attempts to hide behind a lampshade*
eden: wth where did he even get the pixie part from, i look like an addict.....

also
cary: -breathes-
adam: shut up

eden: adam please,,,,

cary: -breathes-
adam: shut up
I'm screaming

Cary: /opens mouth/
Adam:
tumblr_inline_oizp4vLH541ts777s_540.jpg

• Love
Reactions: yvi.
Golly I wasn't expecting the IC to get so intense here.

Reactions: beautie
Golly I wasn't expecting the IC to get so intense here.
i was planning to make eden do a little choke but damn it did get intense.... idk what a little choke is but i was thinking cary wouldve be like 'oh no! ill save you!' and he like does the push on the gut thing and save her and eden is convinced hes not half bad of a person.... but i mean this is fine too

where is everyne else ??? :c i want this small rp to be bussin... eden choking n shit, cary being cute, gabriel being......... uhh

i was planning to make eden do a little choke but damn it did get intense.... idk what a little choke is but i was thinking cary wouldve be like 'oh no! ill save you!' and he like does the push on the gut thing and save her and eden is convinced hes not half bad of a person.... but i mean this is fine too

where is everyne else ??? :c i want this small rp to be bussin... eden choking n shit, cary being cute, gabriel being......... uhh
My apologies for interfering, I thought it'd make sense at the time. D:

As for everyone else...
@Lulunopia
@Nater Taters
@Crimson smile

• Love
Reactions: yvi.
Reactions: Legens Legentis

That's what I imagined too!! But also plot twists are cool, it was a good idea!! I guess the nurses would see any small problem as a big one (8

Reactions: beautie
hey yaallll im gonna let @Uncle Legens Legentis reply first to elaborate on eden being treated and den ill reply <3

Alas, ladies and gentlemen, I have fallen ill as of late. My posting abilities are a bit impaired.

I'll be posting my reply tonight!

I lied I'll get up a post soon, nice to see Alex is about 8)

Reactions: Lulunopia
is this still open?? bcuz like this is amazing and I'm such trash for this kind of stuff sob

Sorry bout being inactive the last few days, I'll try and get a post up after work today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.