Status
Not open for further replies.
Love when I'm almost done with my character and the page becomes unresponsive before I save. c:

Love when I'm almost done with my character and the page becomes unresponsive before I save. c:
55556666.png

That's why I always copy my work before posting.

• Love
Reactions: yvi.
guess who's finished! at the speedy time of.... -checks watch- six days.
im going to change the two years into maybe four or three months, i was half asleep so i didnt stop to think that two years is an unrealistically long time for her to still be alive lol
enjoy my ball of angst ok have a goobynight

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I think we're all at a comfortable spot to begin. Before we all jump in, however, I have one question.
Shall the RP begin with your characters arriving to the asylum, or having already been there?

I think we're all at a comfortable spot to begin. Before we all jump in, however, I have one question.
Shall the RP begin with your characters arriving to the asylum, or having already been there?
Either is fine with me but, it would be interesting to see how each person reacts upon arriving at the asylum.

I'm good for both!

It would definitely be interesting to see their first reactions and stuff though, maybe we could just start with one introduction scene or something!

i am also good for both -thumbs up-

I totally love discussing the idea of friendship prospects and stuff, so if anyone knows what their character might think of Cary lemme know 8D

He and Alex might get a long well...after she gets over her shyness.

Well...TJ might try and eat him :P
Yeah, I'm not sure he's going to like that, haha

He and Alex might get a long well...after she gets over her shyness.
Ahh, if he's on his meds, he's going to be especially extroverted, so he'll make a friend out of her, even if he's a bit loud for her!

Since his personality his heavily dependent on medication and his disorder, he's likely to start fights with any aggressive people lmao!!

I totally love discussing the idea of friendship prospects and stuff, so if anyone knows what their character might think of Cary lemme know 8D
Friendship is magic and magic is heresy!

Reactions: Nater Taters
eden pretty much: -cary bursts in ready to excitedly socialize- -she disintergrates into her chair-

• Love
Reactions: King
I'm pleased to announce that the IC is up and running. The link is on the first page here, for your convenience.

All posted, hope it was sufficient. I always like this imaginary friend thing to write 8D

All posted, hope it was sufficient. I always like this imaginary friend thing to write 8D
181902702-kim_jung_un_clapping.gif

• Thank You
61eb980020121d0b60c9a18f2e4c363399910a70_hq.gif

Also I left that scene open for some interaction, but just to clarify - Character's can't see each others imaginary friends is my assumption, but do they talk about it? Or is it sort of like, "I assume you can see that talking doll but we don't talk about it" ??

61eb980020121d0b60c9a18f2e4c363399910a70_hq.gif

Also I left that scene open for some interaction, but just to clarify - Character's can't see each others imaginary friends is my assumption, but do they talk about it? Or is it sort of like, "I assume you can see that talking doll but we don't talk about it" ??
Only you can see and hear your imaginary friend, but others can be aware of it simultaneously, so to speak.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.