The house OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, wich one is kay?

@Cry You've seen my blog post, which pretty much summarizes it. Um, I've said it and calmed down now, so I'll be posting later. I want to post now, but school. Thanks for the memo~! :)

Yeah I put next to your name I understand so don't freak out ^^; it was just a memo....
sorry it's because of the crappy GMT differences, i'll post it now

Its-a Ok

Don't worry I will post. Also I'm planning to use Lexi as the reason for coming to the house. So I kind of want to wait on what Hollow will post.

Alright ^^ Ill WAit

Kay, I posted, if I posted twice or it didn't post at all just tel me okay

WE WILLLLLLLL

Yo, I'd like someone to be Kay's ex! Any takers?

OH SHIT DRAMA

Reactions: 2 people
oh, right. I was kind of confused about her xD
is she a guy dressing like a girl or a girl dressing like a guy..?

lol, complex drama there XD No wonder 'she' is so flat chested!

Reactions: 2 people
actually, my character really does work for kay because we were both in England. mine spent a lot of summers there, so the break up could just be constantly being away, or may~be Taz found out? Lol, don't worry if that's what we choose, cuz he wouldn't be mean about it and put her out there like that. They would probably still be okayish friends after the breakup because that's just how Taz is.

another page of what...?

Guys! Guys, OMG, guys!
I POSTED!!

...curiosity... just pure curiosity; is everyone in the house gay or bi? o.o No I am not offended by it or anything I was just wondering.

No, Taz is completely straight

I've got literally NO idea what Kay is! XD
Well 'she' has an ex-boyfriend...but 'she' may not like guys anymore...could be open to both...um...
Y'know, I'll just say Kay is still discovering her sexual orientation! :)

Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.