The house OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS PART F**K I PISSED MY PANTES

"UM. HU-LLLO!~ THE FALCON IS HERE FOR SLUT." Before releasing the button and snickering over his shoulder. His friend shook his head and Cassius laughed pressing the button again. He deliberatly came close to the mic and purposely yelled."Naw--just kidding." then abruptly yell to make their eardrums bleed."CASSIUS A. LABELLE. OPEN UP. NOW."

OH MY GOD I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS PART F**K I PISSED MY PANTES

"UM. HU-LLLO!~ THE FALCON IS HERE FOR SLUT." Before releasing the button and snickering over his shoulder. His friend shook his head and Cassius laughed pressing the button again. He deliberatly came close to the mic and purposely yelled."Naw--just kidding." then abruptly yell to make their eardrums bleed."CASSIUS A. LABELLE. OPEN UP. NOW."
OMG, I gotta go read it now >.>

• Love
Reactions: Cry
I got some funny ideas for their daily lives when we are in chapter one If you want to know than I will tell.

The link in the first post is to the new IC just so you know

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
I got some funny ideas for their daily lives when we are in chapter one If you want to know than I will tell.

The link in the first post is to the new IC just so you know

PM ME IT we will only have a few post on Meeting ^^

We are now just waiting for the others to post before moving on to Chapter 1 ^^

Discussed it, this is my idea; the going anyway list.

it is like a shopping list but the one going to the city and/or shops has to buy it, it isn't always one person who always does it, it's just whoever goes.
EXAMPLE: sis #1: He I'm going shopping, shall I bring something for you?
sis #2: Yeah, bring me my favourite chips and some coke. I'll pay you back.
sis #1: Ok,see you later.

the things that sis #2 asks for are written on the list. sis #1 is the one going to the shops and will take the list.

It's only for the small stuff that James doesn't buy. The list can be put on the fridge or something.

Okay I haven't read any of what you guys have said, I will do later though. I can't post tonight. I knwo I said I would, and I'm sorry, but I'm crying okay im ccrying and I cant post right now Ill explain later but I cant.

Okay I haven't read any of what you guys have said, I will do later though. I can't post tonight. I knwo I said I would, and I'm sorry, but I'm crying okay im ccrying and I cant post right now Ill explain later but I cant.

WHATS WORNG SOMETHING WRONG SORRY CAPS IS ON BUT WHATS WRONG NO CRYING NO CRYING *HUGS*

Thanks, sorry for asking, but what were the rules again??

let everyone post before you post the secound time ^^ that's only for that chapter....
chapter 1: don't leave anyone behind, Meaning let 2 or 3 people post before you do ^^

>.< Rawr! I'm reading everyone else's posts right now! And then I'll post I swear Cry. DX

Upd8 on my character's voice

first voice: she nervous and embarrassed

secound voice: not her voice

third voice: she woken up and is tired! or she doesn't care about your bullsh8t

forth voice: her voice ^^

5th: not her voice she never talks like that XD

6: she drunk she just drunk

7 & 8: her make fun voice

Reactions: 2 people
let everyone post before you post the secound time ^^ that's only for that chapter....
chapter 1: don't leave anyone behind, Meaning let 2 or 3 people post before you do ^^
Okay, ill have to post something the first chance I get tom, my familys moving so weve got a lot goin on sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.