The house OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read your postings (I make it my business to read up on those I RP with)...you'll come up with something worth while...I'm sure of it. :wink:
Really? You think so? I know I will too I'm just not sure what to do right now. One of the characters I made; if you read the Lurking in the Dark thing I posted yesterday; I had to delete that today; which has totally killed my muse for everything today. DX

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
YOU ALL ARE CRAZY AND omg I just saw something I just want to brun my post

bellow my post you will understand I written 1200 cock not clock, cock!

I HATE NIGHT TIME!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
apperently inspiration + time = site closing down for maintanance. Yeah~

I will be gone for the whole day, I have a birthday to attend.

damn you insomnia! Why you gotta mess with me? You keep me up all NIGHT and when I wanna think of something awesome you're like "NO!" Even though I'm awake. TwT' -random ranting- sorry Cry... ^.^'

Reactions: Cry
(Ill Edit later its like 1200 cock in morning I'm tired!!!!!! and Only free time I got is at night ^^; to write long stuff and well this is not long nope not very long at all but I say don't touch button i fix later night night all!)​
I'm not surprised you're tired after....PHAHAHAH! *laughs immaturely*

Um, anyways, I'll go post some shiz soon!

• Love
Small notice- I shall be away from Wednesday to Friday. Swo~rry! <3

Because I'm away walking on hills because for some idiotic reason I thought that was a good idea.
Good luck with that.

@remmey why would he get lost in the house they have lived in for five months already? Directionally challenged?

Party over, I'm back. Yeah~

• Love
Good luck with that.

@remmey why would he get lost in the house they have lived in for five months already? Directionally challenged?

Party over, I'm back. Yeah~
Oops >~< I probably shouldve mentioned that, my bad, thanks for pointing that out!!

Oops >~< I probably shouldve mentioned that, my bad, thanks for pointing that out!!
You I have an important question...is Erik more on the rebel side or gothic side?

He tries to be both but he's a little more of a rebel than a goth at times.
Okay thanks~

Also if it won't be a problem Cry I was wondering if I could attach a picture file when she talks about or shows her designs? Of course I don't own the pictures there just an idea of what the designs would look like.

Yeah sorry I'll have it up tonight Its just home shits happing And I am Kinda Pissed off right now >.>

Yeah sorry I'll have it up tonight Its just home shits happing And I am Kinda Pissed off right now >.>
I hope you'll be okay Cry. Try to survive it, best of luck.

Greedalion Coline is with Cassius and Ian in Cassius room.
I had also read his post and just thought. "I don't understand." Now I do, simple misunderstanding.

And next time I get inspiration I will try to bring some action in the house, everyone is kinda on his/her own. Taking those who bumbed in each other aside.

Good luck cry!

Status
Not open for further replies.