The house OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted!! YES! -is very satisfied with her post and happy-

I don't think you'll be unsatisfied. <w<

OK WHATS UP WITH MY CHARACTER AND KNOWING EVERYONE THAT IT *flips a table* if I see one more person say I am the reason they came I will gut them!!!!! use the other people!!!! I have like 5 or 6 friends now HOLY SH*T

Edit: I take that all back write what ever you want children I am so sorry *hug you all*

Reactions: 2 people
OK WHATS UP WITH MY CHARACTER AND KNOWING EVERYONE THAT IT *flips a table* if I see one more person say I am the reason they came I will gut them!!!!! use the other people!!!! I have like 5 or 6 friends now HOLY SH*T

Edit: I take that all back write what ever you want children I am so sorry *hug you all*
<.< Well honestly it's most logical to have your character be the REASON they moved to the house...Besides she's really quiet who else am I supposed to use?

<.< Well honestly it's most logical to have your character be the REASON they moved to the house...Besides she's really quiet who else am I supposed to use?

XD yeah I know I was just letting out my anger XD

XD yeah I know I was just letting out my anger XD
I can always edit my post if you DON'T like that. <.< I think I can attach my chaaracter to the anime lover.

I can always edit my post if you DON'T like that. <.< I think I can attach my chaaracter to the anime lover.

NO i love it and It will take a very long time for you to post another one XD and you should look back i did click that Love button I LOVE IT!!!!!

IM BACK!!! YES!!!
*sigh* *goes off to try and post something without being bombarded with fifty million other roleplays*

Reactions: Arius LaVari
IM BACK!!! YES!!!
*sigh* *goes off to try and post something without being bombarded with fifty million other roleplays*
Good luck... <.<' I'm the same right now.

Also Cry, I did notice so thank you~ Yay~ like I said I just thought it was logical that your character be the reason mine was there. >w<'

Good luck... <.<' I'm the same right now.

Also Cry, I did notice so thank you~ Yay~ like I said I just thought it was logical that your character be the reason mine was there. >w<'

Yeah I see your ponit XD lolz your shy and sweet but you know we have a cosplayer/anime so she could have been your ticket in but what ever ^^

don't worry I'll introduce her to you character ^^

@Greedalion
@HollowEastWord
@Shadicmaster - I understand whats going on so don't worry! Just a mamo
@remmey
@Cassette - I understand whats going on so don't worry about this! this is just a mamo ^^
@Twisted_Mind13
@loviebeest

You all have yet to post please hurry we would like to move on with introductions of characters to the other characters. ^^;

But don't think of me rushing you Im just giving out memos that the rp started and we need your post soon. ^^ I don't want everyone to be left out ^^

@Cry You've seen my blog post, which pretty much summarizes it. Um, I've said it and calmed down now, so I'll be posting later. I want to post now, but school. Thanks for the memo~! :)

@Greedalion
@HollowEastWord
@remmey
@Cassette - I understand whats going on so don't worry about this! this is just a mamo ^^
@Twisted_Mind13
@loviebeest

You all have yet to post please hurry we would like to move on with introductions of characters to the other characters. ^^;

But don't think of me rushing you Im just giving out memos that the rp started and we need your post soon. ^^ I don't want everyone to be left out ^^
sorry it's because of the crappy GMT differences, i'll post it now

@Greedalion
@HollowEastWord
@remmey
@Twisted_Mind13
@loviebeest

Don't worry I will post. Also I'm planning to use Lexi as the reason for coming to the house. So I kind of want to wait on what Hollow will post.

Kay, I posted, if I posted twice or it didn't post at all just tel me okay

Status
Not open for further replies.