The house OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted sorry that it took so long. I had so many ideas in my head about how to write the intro that I forgot to choose one and actually write it out. I turned out alright I think but I think that I misunderstood something about the butler so, sorry if it's wrong. The last part may seem rushed because I'm bad at making fluent from point A to B sentences. And I can better say this now but when Jildou starts a conversation in dutch then I will only begin and end in dutch but the rest will be English. AND I can't stop looking at the Yaoi gif that is on the post above me Xd

Reactions: 2 people
I posted sorry that it took so long. I had so many ideas in my head about how to write the intro that I forgot to choose one and actually write it out. I turned out alright I think but I think that I misunderstood something about the butler so, sorry if it's wrong. The last part may seem rushed because I'm bad at making fluent from point A to B sentences. And I can better say this now but when Jildou starts a conversation in dutch then I will only begin and end in dutch but the rest will be English. AND I can't stop looking at the Yaoi gif that is on the post above me Xd

O.O ok calm down calm down *sighs* its ok ^^; you where really in to this rp arnt you XD

Not were but are, difference.
Now to the next war in my head about the posts.

Let me post something about intos to everyone ^^ We all go to the living room Alright ^^ then you guys are free to post!!!

Wasn't the intro just one post?

Btw I fixed all the broken Character Sheet links. Please tell me when you notice another broken one.

Can I ask how late in the day chapter 2 starts, or do you leave that for own interpertation (can't believe I spelled that without google help)? Because that will greatly influence my next post, she works at night afterall.

Can I ask how late in the day chapter 2 starts, or do you leave that for own interpertation (can't believe I spelled that without google help)? Because that will greatly influence my next post, she works at night afterall.

Omg I use google too to help and I mean chapter 1 LOLZ, its 5 months a had everyone knows everyone. some friends here.... that is why I told you to make friends I'm not wasting time with meeting people >.> and its wired meeting new people....

Omg I use google too to help and I mean chapter 1 LOLZ, its 5 months a had everyone knows everyone. some friends here.... that is why I told you to make friends I'm not wasting time with meeting people >.> and its wired meeting new people....
Oh, ok name change ---> chapter one. But I meant that in chapter 0 she has the flashback, is that in the morning? In the morning means that Jildou will come stumbling in the house, midday means she is either asleep or just wakes up, evening she goes to work. ^^ Timing is everything. I got a great nickname for Coline that probably only Jildou will use.

]CRYBABY.... Her name is C.R.Y. and she screams at horror games. That's why she calls her crybaby. Oh, know I think about it, it can also just mean she is hot. XD

Oh, ok name change ---> chapter one. But I meant that in chapter 0 she has the flashback, is that in the morning? In the morning means that Jildou will come stumbling in the house, midday means she is either asleep or just wakes up, evening she goes to work. ^^ Timing is everything. I got a great nickname for Coline that probably only Jildou will use.

]CRYBABY.... Her name is C.R.Y. and she screams at horror games. That's why she calls her crybaby. Oh, know I think about it, it can also just mean she is hot. XD

Thank you for the nickname....

Coline says this: *filp your character the bird*

by the way it will like 12 oclock. when she gets back in present. everyone needs to find something or someone to do. CRY IS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm offically back to torment-errr talk to you all.. :] what have I missed? :]

Thank you for the nickname....

Coline says this: *filp your character the bird*

by the way it will like 12 oclock. when she gets back in present. everyone needs to find something or someone to do. CRY IS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!!!!!
@MST3K 4ever CASSIUS WILL DO IAN. YES.
JUST KIDDING
MAYBE THEY CAN HANG OUT OR CASSIUS BOTHERS IAN TO HANG OUT WITH HIM AND GET ICECREAM IN THE KITCHEN LOL

@Cry I have my post for Coline. Can I also say Cassius is currently talking to snake or something cause Coline before actually going out with him LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MST3K 4ever CASSIUS WILL DO IAN. YES.
JUST KIDDING
MAYBE THEY CAN HANG OUT OR CASSIUS BOTHERS IAN TO HANG OUT WITH HIM AND GET ICECREAM IN THE KITCHEN LOL

Well sure of course he could do Ian...what say what!?!?! LOL

Technically Ian should be at work...however I get an idea...I'll have something up within the next hour. :cheerful:

@MST3K 4ever @Cry
LABELING OUR CHARACTERS
Cassius: the -sometimes- scary yet fun -mostly a- stay home mom
Ian: the working dad
Coline: "Shitty brat (#1)"(by Cassius) "The kid."(By Ian)

TROLOL 8D XD

• Love
Reactions: Cry and MST3K 4ever
@MST3K 4ever @Cry
LABELING OUR CHARACTERS
Cassius: the -sometimes- scary yet fun -mostly a- stay home mom
Ian: the working dad
Coline: "Shitty brat (#1)"(by Cassius) "The kid."(By Ian)

TROLOL 8D XD

Love it! Got my reply in play.

Hm...I'm not sure what to do with my character... I'll wait for a few more posts and see if I get a fun idea.

Hm...I'm not sure what to do with my character... I'll wait for a few more posts and see if I get a fun idea.

I've read your postings (I make it my business to read up on those I RP with)...you'll come up with something worth while...I'm sure of it. :wink:

I'm writing my post at the moment, I have a funny surprise. It could also be confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.