The Hidden Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I just have a slight question about the plot before I start making a char. Why do the people who are going to erase peoples powers and things gather them up and just not instantly erase them when they find them ?

I just have a slight question about the plot before I start making a char. Why do the people who are going to erase peoples powers and things gather them up and just not instantly erase them when they find them ?
Because it is a process. Erasing them is like permanently suppressing their powers. So when they are brought to the school, they erase the memories of the students powers, and for four years keep them erased. Graduating is like being able to prove that you have no memory of your powers, and won't. They can't just strip them of their abilities.

If they were just to erase them, it would be genocide. And that would catch many peoples attention, which is something that no one wants.

Reactions: Brea
Sorry everyone. I've been trying to do so many things at once that I got mixed up. I'll fix it asap.

@Ruby August and Yuri share AP lit, Pre-cal, and chem together. I know you already have a lab partner for chem, but since they share classes and some common interests, do you think they could be good friends for each other?
Yeah! They'd totally be good friends. Maybe they could eat breakfast or something together? If that's cool with you, that is.

Yeah! They'd totally be good friends. Maybe they could eat breakfast or something together? If that's cool with you, that is.
of course, Yuri is dying for some interaction to kick off her first day

Emma has no one to interact with either at the moment, in case someone is still looking for someone to interact with.

@Olissa Yuri could talk to you im not tied in an interaction with anyone in this moment and She welcomes anyone as a friend. I could spot you before theo and sunshine come in.

Em's currently with her head on the table asking someone to fastforward time to the afternoon. You could spin it that she sat down after Yuri. Saves on backwards editing and stuff.

Oh, well. I had August try and talk to Yuri. I can edit that if you'd like!

Nothing was edited yet I believe ^^ All's still in order I think.

Em's currently with her head on the table asking someone to fastforward time to the afternoon. You could spin it that she sat down after Yuri. Saves on backwards editing and stuff.
I think @Brea is interacting with you now. me and @Ruby can come talk to you after spotting you. that way we dont have to edit and all is well :)

also i think im going to make another female character just because i have this cute power i want to use. It the ratio of female to male close? i dont want to add to a huge uneven number of girls if possible

@XxDreamingxX I was wondering if Quinton and Gabi could have crushes on each other lol, I could see him trying to get her to stop being such a bitch...if you want that is^^.

I think @Brea is interacting with you now. me and @Ruby can come talk to you after spotting you. that way we dont have to edit and all is well :)
Ryan isn't really interacting with Emma, she only laughed at her 'fast-forward-to-lunch' comment. And...
also i think im going to make another female character just because i have this cute power i want to use. It the ratio of female to male close? i dont want to add to a huge uneven number of girls if possible
There are:
10 girls (3 unfinished)
7 boys (1 unfinished)
Plus I think 2 more people are making characters, though I'm not sure whether those will be male or female.

It's all good, we'll just see where it goes from here.

Yeah, we need males

Ugh sorry guys, I have a bit of writer's block! I'll get a post out tomorrow, promise.

There's always more girls then guys lol.

Reactions: Brea