The Hidden Academy

Working on mine today

@XxDreamingxX sweetie why did you tag me in your post I am quite confused by this I will have my post up soon as soon as I am done responding to another rp

Oh yeah she did rofl. Maybe she got mixed up or something.

By the way, I thought everyone's power was suppressed (Through the food and water)? Most everyone seems to just be freely using them now so I'm a tad confused.

i will be posting later today but i also have the same question as @Olissa are our powers suppressed?

By the way, I thought everyone's power was suppressed (Through the food and water)? Most everyone seems to just be freely using them now so I'm a tad confused.
Well for Gabi, she barely eats...which is why her powers are going crazy...since she can't freely use them, she can't learn how to control them...that's why her's can just come out easy. I'm guessing no one knows about the food or whatever...so she just thinks she's getting powerful, Lennox hasn't used his power.

Last edited:
@koolkat4595, according to the first post of the OOC the food and water is spelled, which suppresses the powers.
And of course they're constantly monitored so anyone that is seen using their powers will be dealt with accordingly.
But if they can use their powers to certain extent despite the food/water, then that will have a serious effect in how I deal with Emma from now on.

Reactions: koolkat4595
@koolkat4595, according to the first post of the OOC the food and water is spelled, which suppresses the powers.
And of course they're constantly monitored so anyone that is seen using their powers will be dealt with accordingly.
But if they can use their powers to a certain extent despite the food/water, then that will have a serious effect on how I deal with Emma from now on.
I think Autumn said you can use your powers...just don't get caught. Which explains why Melika acted like she was playing with the broken Earbud...and Gabrielle was in the bathroom, which shouldn't ever have cameras in lol.

Reactions: Brea
If they monitor what people do, keep them prisoner basically, they won't care about privacy to be honest.

Well they most likely have female guards to you know.

Okay! So....Melika doesn't have all her powers, she never eats all her food, maybe a few bites. So because of it, a small portion of her power comes through. The food is a major part of suppressing the powers, the water mostly makes it easier for the Eraser to access your brain during counseling check ups.
I changed this a bit.
And on the thing of guards, they are not allowed in dorm rooms, or the student bathroom. Mostly cause the school doesn't want students to think they are in prison, it is supposed to be the illusion of a actual school.

Okay! So....Melika doesn't have all her powers, she never eats all her food, maybe a few bites. So because of it, a small portion of her power comes through. The food is a major part of suppressing the powers, the water mostly makes it easier for the Eraser to access your brain during counseling check ups.
I changed this a bit.
And on the thing of guards, they are not allowed in dorm rooms, or the student bathroom. Mostly cause the school doesn't want students to think they are in prison, it is supposed to be the illusion of a actual school.
So I was right lol. I guess in this place...being a Bulimic is a good thing....for Gabi...

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Does help to know all the details ^^
If things change, do please tell us :P

okay this is going to be a long list, but since i changed my schedule there are many people Yuri could be friends with. before i post ill be pming those people and again if your interested you could PM me as well

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
Right, was intending on shifting Em's schedule as well to something that has a little more overlap with others.

@Ruby August and Yuri share AP lit, Pre-cal, and chem together. I know you already have a lab partner for chem, but since they share classes and some common interests, do you think they could be good friends for each other?

But if they can use their powers to certain extent despite the food/water, then that will have a serious effect in how I deal with Emma from now on.
oooohhhh ok thankk you for clearing that up