The Hidden Academy

I would like it to be

Hope so, but I can't really do much since Emma is supposed to be someone that arrives very late during the first morning class, so I have to wait till the thread is moved in that direction.
(Unless someone talks to her, then I'll obviously respond sooner lol)

I was waiting for lasses to start... nothing to right about

We can totally just skip to the start of class, which is something I was planning on doing anyway! I will get some posts up tomorrow if not tonight!

yes yes awesome! im loving my character so i really dont want this RP so die out

Okay so post will happen sometime this week guys! Sorry that I was unable to post today, have been busy with school!

Is this dead? I see it's been a while since anyone has posted (myself included, I am so sorry about that). If it's not dead I'll be posting for my characters tonight, but if it is I'd rather not waste my time replying to a roleplay that isn't going to continue. ♥ Hope it's still going.

I'd honestly like to keep this alive, not sure about what the others think though.

I am all for it! But that's cause I a GM, and I love this plot and characters!

I can't really do much with my character at the moment, but I would like to continue.

I was waiting on someone to post so I could reply

Alright, it seems like there is still interest. Great! I've got some things I need to do today, but expect a post from me within the next 36 hours :wave: