✮Position:bad girl
✮Eye Color:hazel
✮Hair Description:long brown soft a and smells like vinala and flowers
✮Height:5'5
✮Weight:125
✮Piercings:ears
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos:a tramp stamp that say"never give up"
✮Health Ailments:depression(dose not show it often
✮Personality:likes to be left alone sometimes this also happens when her deprestion sarts up.smokes drinks and parties is a bad ass.if close to her heart She will do anything for you.she has a temper but doesn't start drama.all she really wants is some good friends and someone who will love her.
Talents: is very skilled with knifes guns and bow and arrows
✮Strengths:Kids skills and first aid
✮Weaknesses:kind of a softly but won't show it at first
Likes: skipping classes,being in trees,music,movies,and knifes
Dislikes:people who think they are better than her just because she's different
✮Fears:spiders clowns and darkness,kind of
✮RELATIONSHIPS
✮Family:none
✮Friends:none
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none
✮Enemies:none
Gifts:can heal people but passes out after healing someone

✮Extra Curricular✮
1st algebra
2ed world history
3ed drama
4th biology
5th English
6th chemistry
7th pre-calculus
It is accepted, however, please find a picture of either a real person or realistic anime! And from there feel free to post to the IC, the link is under the plot on the first page.

Last edited:
Next post coming up in a bit Loves^^ lol.

It is accepted, however, please find a picture of either a real person or realistic anime! And from there feel free to post to the IC, the link is under the plot on the first page.
My iPad is being stupid can I just use my profile pic? That's the one I was going to use anyway

My iPad is being stupid can I just use my profile pic? That's the one I was going to use anyway
I'm not the GM, but I'm pretty sure we're supposed to use realistic images.

Sorry to say, but no. Though I will allow you to post a picture later, for now you may post. The reason I wouldn't allow you to use it is because it isn't realistic anime. And I only allow realistic if you can find a actual person to play your character. So sorry, again!

Sorry to say, but no. Though I will allow you to post a picture later, for now you may post. The reason I wouldn't allow you to use it is because it isn't realistic anime. And I only allow realistic if you can find a actual person to play your character. So sorry, again!
It's okay I'll change my profile pic cause I think I have a pic that will work..lol you have no idea how confused I feel

I will allow it.

Okay my post is up...since I know some of you were waiting on my post lol.

Finished

Reactions: HEX
lzzy-gif.78053

✮Name✮
Vanessa Moore
✮Nickname(s)✮
Van, Nes
✮Age and Birthday✮
18, October 10
✮Grade✮
Senior
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual
✮Position✮
Floater/Rocker/Delinquent
✮Eye Color✮
Light brown
✮Hair Description✮
Ginger, down to chest.
lzzy-hair-jpg.78054

✮Height✮
5ft 6inch
✮Weight✮
114lbs
✮Piercings✮
Nope
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
awesometattoos1-jpg.78056

✮Health Ailments✮
None
✮Personality✮
Flirty- Vanessa is a fairly flirty individual, commonly doing it without thinking to people she has no interest in, leading to some awkward situations when they confront her about it.
Relaxed- She is a very relaxed person, commonly not fully taking in the seriousness of a situation and also not doing things unless she sees a good point, such as if they benefit her.
Rebellious- Doesn't take orders well, and goes against them if there is something else she wants to do that will possibly benefit her.
Aggressive- If someone angers her she can be very hostile and aggressive towards them, and it is difficult to make it up to her.
Open- She doesn't care about others knowing things about her and her past (OR what she thinks is her past).

lzzy-hale-lzzy-hale-36891581-236-236-jpg.78055

✮History✮
(Actual past)
Born into a two parent, three child family suffering from financial and social difficulties, Vanessa was seldom loved. As the fourth child she was seen more as a waste of money than an actual child. Her parents divorced when she was five and her mother left all of them with their father who quickly remarried to the person he was having an affair with. her new step mum hated Vanessa particularly out of all the children, since the others had mostly moved out but she was still living with them, so due to this she was kicked out at the age of 13. She moved into a house with two of her friends from school in the slums of a city, living there and making do with life until one day she discovered her powers, running away from cops after having made mischief with her friends, and phasing through a wall when cornered. She was shortly taken by HA, but since she wasn't truly cared for no one worried about her at all, her family more than likely not knowing she was gone.
(Implanted past)
Vanessa was raised by a single parent family with her father, being an only child and living a sustainable lifestyle. She had all the necessities she needed, protected by her loving father. She got to go to a nice school and meet many friends, but her father worried she was beginning to fall in with the wrong crowd. However, her father began to get into financial troubles due to Vanessa causing some serious mischief resulting in damage and stealing money from him to buy things for herself and friends, and sent her off to HA so she didn't have to suffer impending poverty.
✮Likes✮
Music
Parties
Relaxing
Causing chaos
Doing what she wants, when she wants.
Playing guitar.

✮Dislikes✮
Rules
School
Work
Teachers

✮Hobbies✮
Listening to music
Flirting
Playing guitar

✮Talents✮
Playing guitar.
Singing.

✮Strengths✮
Can judge people fairly well based off of their actions.
✮Weaknesses✮
Gets into trouble quite a bit
✮Fears✮
Nothing
✮Gifts✮
Phasing-Can go invisible and walk through walls/other surfaces.
Polarity- Has control over magnetism.

✮Secrets✮
She is kinda into polygamy, not caring about having just one specific partner. However, if there is someone she strongly likes, she can put aside her polyamoros ways and be in an actual deep relationship.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
Lucia Hemwith- Mother
Duncan Moore- Father
Catherine Elisa Moore- Step-mum
Charlie Moore- Brother
Vincent Moore- Brother
Celia Moore- Sister

✮Friends✮
Ryan
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Open~ PM me!!
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
1st Homeroom
2nd Physics
3rd Drums & Guitar lab
4th Lunch
5th AP Literature
6th European History
7th Pre calculus
8th Drawing

✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot​

Last edited by a moderator:
lzzy-gif.78053
✮Name✮
Vanessa Moore
✮Nickname(s)✮
✮Age and Birthday✮
18, October 10
✮Grade✮
Senior
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual
✮Position✮
Floater
✮Eye Color✮
Light brown
✮Hair Description✮
lzzy-hair-jpg.78054
✮Height✮
5ft 6inch
✮Weight✮
114lbs
✮Piercings✮
Nope
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
awesometattoos1-jpg.78056
✮Health Ailments✮
None
✮Personality✮
Flirty- Vanessa is a fairly flirty individual, commonly doing it without thinking to people she has no interest in, leading to some awkward situations when they confront her about it.
Relaxed- She is a very relaxed person, commonly not fully taking in the seriousness of a situation and also not doing things unless she sees a good point, such as if they benefit her.
Rebellious- Doesn't take orders well, and goes against them if there is something else she wants to do that will possibly benefit her.
Aggressive- If someone angers her she can be very hostile and aggressive towards them, and it is difficult to make it up to her.
Open- She doesn't care about others knowing things about her and her past (OR what she thinks is her past).
lzzy-hale-lzzy-hale-36891581-236-236-jpg.78055
✮History✮
(Actual past)
Born into a two parent, three child family suffering from financial and social difficulties, Vanessa was seldom loved. As the fourth child she was seen more as a waste of money than an actual child. She was kicked out at the age of 13, moving into a house with two of her friends from school in the slums of a city, living there and making do with life until one day she discovered her powers, running away from cops after having made mischief with her friends, and phasing through a wall when cornered. She was shortly taken by HA, but since she wasn't truly cared for no one worried about her at all, her family more than likely not knowing she was gone.
(Implanted past)
Vanessa was raised by a single parent family with her father, being an only child and living a sustainable lifestyle. She had all the necessities she needed, protected by her loving father. However, her father began to get into financial troubles due to Vanessa causing some serious mischief resulting in damage, and sent her off to HA so she didn't have to suffer impending poverty.

✮Likes✮
Music
Parties
Relaxing
Causing chaos
Doing what she wants, when she wants.
Playing guitar.
✮Dislikes✮
Rules
School
Work
Teachers
✮Hobbies✮
Listening to music
Flirting
Playing guitar
✮Talents✮
Playing guitar.
Singing.
✮Strengths✮
Can judge people fairly well based off of their actions.
✮Weaknesses✮
Gets into trouble quite a bit
✮Fears✮
Death, being trapped,
✮Gifts✮
Can go invisible and walk through walls/other surfaces.
✮Secrets✮
She is kinda into polygamy, not caring about having just one specific partner.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮ (You have 7 periods in a day, first is homeroom, between 3rd and 4th period is a hour lunch.)
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot​
I realize you're not finished (with the relationships and classes) but I was wondering if you'd be interested in a friendship between Vanessa and Ryan? I can see them getting along really well. Also, the both have the ability to phase (Not that they know about it)!

Fin

Character Sheet

View attachment 80659
Name✮ Samara Mortelle

Nickname(s)✮ Sam

Age and Birthday✮ 18 October 31st

Grade (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Elites(seniors) Elite

✮Gender✮ Female

Sexuality✮ Bisexual

Position (Jock, cheerleader, etc) Goth Queen Dark triplets

✮Eye Color✮ Blue

Hair Description✮ long to the middle of her back

Height✮ 5'7

Weight✮ 110

Piercings✮ lip, belly button, nose, tongue and ears

Marks long scar along her back and tattoos over her whole body

✮Health Ailments✮ Psychotic like her brothers

Personality the triplets all seem to have the same attitude. They are sarcastic, dark, hard to read and all around the one person with powers you don't want to run into. They cane be minimpulative and down right cruel at times. They do have a side that could be construed as kind, but it is never a good idea to fully trust these 3. They may look innocent, but something isn't fully right in there brain.

View attachment 80672
✮History (optional)

✮Likes✮ horror films, reading, writting, dancing, singing, and all around tricks played on people.

Dislikes✮ stupidity, over happiness, super bubbly people

Hobbies✮ writing, dancing, singing, swimming, and reading

Talents✮ can sing, dance, swim and read really fast as well as retain all the information

Strengths✮ working out, her empathy link, having her brothers around.

Weaknesses✮ Her temper and family

Fears✮ The Eraser
View attachment 80661
GiftsEmpathy is the ability to feel the emotions, thoughts, hopes, desires, and dreams of others. Samara expresses this in the tattoos she possess

Secrets knows about her abilities, she doesn't eat much, she also has a dark side.

View attachment 80673
RELATIONSHIPS
Family✮Triplets Mark and Luke
Friends✮ tbd
Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮ tbd
Enemies✮ tbd

Extra Curricular✮ Dance, swim, and choir

Schedule
1. Homeroom

2. Ap English
3. Choir
Lunch
4. Marine Biology

5. Math
6. History
7. Dance

✮Other Anything Else I Forgot

Character Sheet
View attachment 80658
✮Name✮ Luke and Mark Mortelle

✮Nickname(s)✮ Dark Triplets

✮Age and Birthday✮ 18 October 31st

✮Grade✮ (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Elites(seniors) Elite

✮Gender✮ Males

✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual

✮Position✮ (Jock, cheerleader, etc) Dark Kings

✮Eye Color✮ Blue

✮Hair Description✮ dark and short

✮Height✮ 6'1

✮Weight✮ 160

✮Piercings✮ none

✮Marks✮ back scars and tattoos all over. The triplets all have the same tattoo behind there wrists

✮Health Ailments✮ a bit psychotic

✮Personality✮ the triplets all seem to have the same attitude. They are sarcastic, dark, hard to read and all around the one person with powers you don't want to run into. They cane be minimpulative and down right cruel at times. They do have a side that could be construed as kind, but it is never a good idea to fully trust these 3. They may look innocent, but something isn't fully right in there brain.

✮History✮ (optional)

✮Likes✮ Horror films, Tricks to play on others, reading, and writting

✮Dislikes✮ stupidity, over happiness, super bubbly people

✮Hobbies✮ playing Tricks, swimming, and reading

✮Talents✮ playing normal looking, charming those they wish to manipulate

✮Strengths✮ manipulation, dark minds, and people watching

✮Weaknesses✮
Temper
And there family

✮Fears✮

Being caught by the Eraser

✮Gifts✮ Electric manipulation (also referred to as lightning) is the ability to generate to generate and propel charges of electricity ranging from minor to fatal voltage to even a billion volts. User can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which give the user control over electric fields, magnetic fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism. Aside from generating and manipulating electricity, the user is able to sense and manipulate all phenomenon related to electricity, all electric fields from the surrounding nature, along with all magnetic and electromagnetic information are processed subconsciously whether they want to or not, and it is done without physical or mental backlash./ Terrakinesis is the ability to control geologic materials such as minerals, dirt and rocks. Empathy ink that he uses with his sister to tell the future.

✮Secrets✮ knows about there powers due to lack of eating the schools food. They think it is gross just like there sister.
They are also very dark like her.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮ Samara
✮Friends✮ TBD
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮TBD
✮Enemies✮ TBD

View attachment 80660
✮Extra Curricular✮ equestrian

✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. Ap English
3. Photography
Lunch
4. Marine biology
5. Math
6. History
7. Sculpting
View attachment 80671
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
View attachment 80670
After reading their CS's and your first post, I've come to realize these three would be enemies to all of my characters (Ryan, Theodore and Kyler). Mind if I put them down as enemies in their CS's?

Sure
After reading their CS's and your first post, I've come to realize these three would be enemies to all of my characters (Ryan, Theodore and Kyler). Mind if I put them down as enemies in their CS's?

Well, I'm back from my vacation. Will catch up with everything in a bit, for now I just need a little rest