The Hidden Academy

@Brea, it is just a bed, desk, things that belong in a dorm room! In my first post for Mel you might get a clear idea of the dorms, but in case here it is again! :)

Basement, and 2nd floor belong to the girls! 1st (Which is larger then the other two floors) belong to the males. There are bathrooms at either end of each floor. Female bathrooms on the female floors and vice versa! On the male floor (Entrance to the dorms) is a rec room. It is larger than a normal entrance, and has activities like pool, Foosball, and table hockey, table tennis, community t.v for movie nights and things like that. There is the cafeteria, close to the dorms, which are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Then there is a small shop next to the cafeteria that will act as a Coffee shop/ Diner, it is called Bruno's, it will be open from 7 A.M to 10 P.M. Seeing that students must be in their bedrooms from 11 P.M to 4 A.M.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Brea
Ummmm I'm not making sense of that or I might just be that blonde
Yeah confusing 11 am and 4 am...basically what lol. Do you mean 11 PM to 4 am...I hope, because the other way....

Ummmm I'm not making sense of that or I might just be that blonde
I totally meant 7 A.M to 10 P.M, and that the students need to be in bed from 11 P.M to 4 A.M, sorry minds on making cupcakes!:)

d0c9795dad3fc1640e4aa1b2aad42c8a.jpg

"I'm not in the mood. Go away."

✮Name✮
August Declan Radley

✮Nickname(s)✮
Auggie, but this name is normally used by his father's and his brother.

✮Age and Birthday✮
Seventeen; October 31

✮Grade✮
Elite

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual

✮Position✮
The Musician

✮Eye Color✮
Dark Brown

✮Hair Description✮
Curly, ear-length, brown hair that covers his head almost like a mop. Looks like it's never seen a brush in its life, which it really hasn't. Smells like Head & Shoulders shampoo and cigarettes.

✮Height✮
6'0"

✮Weight✮
168 lbs

✮Piercings✮
N/A

✮Marks✮
A birthmark in the shape of a heart on his collarbone.
A tattoo of a bunch of bats on his forearm.

✮Health Ailments✮

N/A

tumblr_nj60k106FU1u9p4i2o2_400.gif

"Being a vampire would be way cooler than growing up to be an old dude, y'know?"

✮Personality✮
Quirky, energetic, and loud-mouthed. He never knows when to shut up and almost always speaks his mind. He's quite blunt and sarcastic. Very stubborn and won't give up on something until he's finished it. He has an active obsession for all things scary and all things gore. If you initiate a conversation about horror movies or even comic books with him, it would be hours before you got him to shut up. Don't even get him started on his guitar. To his friends, he's as loyal as he can be but with extra smart ass. August is of average intelligence. He gets easily annoyed and often uses his guitar to.. not be annoyed. It's often hard for people to piss August off royally, but whenever you do, stay away from him. He'll become reckless and uncaring. It's always best to just let him breathe for a bit before continuing to talk.

History
August was adopted by two loving parents when he was barely a year old. They were both horror freaks and were astounded at the fact he had been born on Halloween. Some would say that it was destiny that his parents found him. From the time August could speak, both of his parents had him watching the goriest movies known to mankind. The young boy found joy in the gruesome movies and the even gruesomer deaths in the movies. When he turned ten, his father Griffin, taught him how to play guitar. He practiced more and more until he finally became a pro. By the time high school started, he was in a garage band with a few of the local kids.

That was thrown down the drain when he was kidnapped by unknown men. A bag thrown over his head and being thrown into a van. Once he arrived at H.A. he seemed to forget all about the kidnapping. He started school there and has been there ever since. Though.. ever since he arrived, there was a strange feeling in his gut that none of it was right. He never let anyone know this, of course. He figured it was just his overactive imagination. He was so, so wrong.

tumblr_mc29ctCODg1rxaf8u.gif

"Yeah, yeah. I have two dads. Get over it, asshole. You're just jealous."

✮Likes✮

| Horror Movies | Comic Books | Monsters | Halloween | Gore | Coffee | His Guitar | Punk Rock Music |

✮Dislikes✮
| Rob Zombie | Batman| Heights | Bananas | Tomatoes | School | Cats|

✮Hobbies✮
| Playing Music | Reading | Criticizing Horror Films | Drawing |

✮Talents✮
| Playing Guitar | Drawing|

✮Strengths✮
| Loyalty | Easy Talker | Won't Back Down In A Fight | TBA
(More will come when I actually think of some.)

✮Weaknesses✮
- If used too much, his Shadow Travel power can wear him out. It can put him in a deep sleep for days or weeks. There's also no guarantee where he'll end up. He may be wanting to travel a few miles away, but will probably end up on the Great Wall of China with his luck. -
- He can only use his Sensory Deprivation power for seven minutes at a time. The reason why he can only use it for seven minutes at a time is unknown. -
- Sports. He's not exactly the most athletic person ever, nor is he built of pure muscle. -
- Clumsy -
-Bluntness-
✮Fears✮
| Heights | Planes | Snakes | Snakes on a plane | Roller Coasters | Bridges| Anything that's suspended in air | Death | Losing his baby brother | Losing his guitar |

✮Gifts✮
Sensory Deprivation - To deprive the senses of oneself or others. August can block other's senses. For example, he can take away someone's sight, hearing, touch, etc rendering a person useless.
Darkness Generation/Manipulation - The ability to create and manipulate darkness.
Shadow Travel - The ability to travel from place to place using only the shadows.
'Melting Into the Shadows' - Basically invisibility, though when August is seen disappearing some would say he's melting into the shadows.
Enhanced Senses - Ironic, considering that his main power is Sensory Deprivation. His senses are more keen than the average human.

✮Secrets✮
- He can sing, though he normally never sings anywhere but in his shower. -
- As a child, he wished that one of his father's would marry Jason from Friday the 13th. He thought Jason would be a kickass stepdad. -
- He used to be pretty badass at D&D -
- When he was 8, he stripped in the middle of a strip mall. He had been told that if he did, everyone would give him free stuff. Instead, he was greeted with terrified looks. -
- He has a gut feeling that something's up with the school, but he keeps that to himself. -

tumblr_m9ufj0bJEi1rv1bj0.gif

"Between you and me, I don't care. Find someone else who does."

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
| Kinglsey Radley - Father |
anigif_enhanced-buzz-15020-1420726707-16.gif

| Griffin Radley - Father |
tumblr_m82q6dx8xY1rrsltx.gif

|Jules Radley - Brother |
tumblr_mkhuy2qbf11r1k958o1_500.gif

Fourteen years old.

✮Friends✮

✮Enemies✮
Anyone who's an asshole and/or homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, etc. If you're any of those, he has automatic hate for you. Complete and utter hate.

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

tumblr_m7hh5k19cE1r1r088o2_500.gif

"No fucking way. You did not just steal my last smoke. Fuck you!"

✮Extra Curricular✮

✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. Pre-Calculus
3. AP Literature
Lunch
4. European History
5. Drawing
6. Drums & Guitar Lab
7. Chemistry

✮Other✮
He smokes.

478bdefed460b48d309bd6d508602df3.gif

"Oh, don't bring my brother into this. I'm totally a great role model."

tumblr_n8dly3uIYU1qdndm8o4_250.gif

"

✮Name✮
Ember Maria Archard

✮Nickname(s)✮
Emmie

✮Age and Birthday✮
Seventeen; November 21st

✮Grade✮
Elite

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Bisexual

✮Position✮
Popular

✮Eye Color✮
It changes from light blue to green.

✮Hair Description✮
Chest length, wavy, blonde hair.

✮Height✮
5'6"

✮Weight✮
134 lbs

✮Piercings✮
N/A

✮Marks✮
She has a small flower tattoo on her wrist.

✮Health Ailments✮
N/A

4.jpg

✮Personality✮
✮History✮

tumblr_meq9qtryD81rf9n2eo1_500.gif

✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Gifts✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious. Do they know about their abilities?

Elle-Fanning-Teen-Vogue-Cover-Shoot-Making-Of-elle-fanning-31490243-500-281.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
| Kiley Archard - Mother |
tumblr_mdwswxl2Bs1qh502no1_500.gif

| Evan Archard - Father |
tumblr_m3l6aouF3t1qkqytbo1_500.gif

✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
✮Schedule✮
✮Other✮
Anything Else I Forgot

original.gif

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Hey was August ever accepted? Also as you can see, lol. I'm working on a second character if that's alright.

It's cool I was just super confused there for a moment

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Would love this ten times over lol, intros soon.

I am the first other than Autumn of course but yay I hope my post is ok you know for how it is and all lol. Hope you like it as well Shattered

Reactions: koolkat4595 and HEX
I am the first other than Autumn of course but yay I hope my post is ok you know for how it is and all lol. Hope you like it as well Shattered
Reading posts now, then chars posts coming up lol.

@XxDreamingxX I feel like Melika could be friends with Quinton, and Jesse could be friends with Isabelle.
@Ruby, I feel like both of my characters (Melika and Jesse) would be friends with August!

And that's what you get for sleeping at normal hours. Everyone has fun while I'm off to dream land >.>
Anyway, haven't gotten much further with the friends list, that's for sure.
Off to see what the IC has in store.

Depending on how this RP goes I might add another 2 characters, but their powers are... tricky in this RP.

The twin I have in mind has exact opposite powers of each other. A sort Alpha/Omega kinda deal.
Twin #1: Upon touch can temporary give that person a random new power. (side effect: can't give herself any powers)
Twin #2: Upon touch can temporarily remove that person's power. (side effect: other powers don't work on him)

That makes #1 a very weak character seeing as she can't use the power for her own advantage (and giving her more powers doesn't make sense and is overpowered. There's no point in giving someone 5 powers just for the sake of it), but she is an invaluable weapon due to the nature of her power.
#2 isn't all that flashy either, but he can win against any power, which makes him a formidable foe, as well as a possible powerful weapon against other powered people. Problem is, the Eraser wouldn't be able to alter his memory due to being immune to powers. That would mean he has a full memory of what happened and what is real. Now he could act the part, pretend to not remember for the sake of his sister, but the main question would be if @Autumn_Burns_Red would allow such a power on this RP.

Reactions: Brea
And that's what you get for sleeping at normal hours. Everyone has fun while I'm off to dream land >.>
Anyway, haven't gotten much further with the friends list, that's for sure.
Off to see what the IC has in store.

Depending on how this RP goes I might add another 2 characters, but their powers are... tricky in this RP.

The twin I have in mind has exact opposite powers of each other. A sort Alpha/Omega kinda deal.
Twin #1: Upon touch can temporary give that person a random new power. (side effect: can't give herself any powers)
Twin #2: Upon touch can temporarily remove that person's power. (side effect: other powers don't work on him)

That makes #1 a very weak character seeing as she can't use the power for her own advantage (and giving her more powers doesn't make sense and is overpowered. There's no point in giving someone 5 powers just for the sake of it), but she is an invaluable weapon due to the nature of her power.
#2 isn't all that flashy either, but he can win against any power, which makes him a formidable foe, as well as a possible powerful weapon against other powered people. Problem is, the Eraser wouldn't be able to alter his memory due to being immune to powers. That would mean he has a full memory of what happened and what is real. Now he could act the part, pretend to not remember for the sake of his sister, but the main question would be if @Autumn_Burns_Red would allow such a power on this RP.
The only problem with #2's power would be that other powers wouldn't work on him. Seeing as the Eraser erases everyone's memory based off his own power. And seeing that his power would basically out rule everyone else's power, H.A most likely wouldn't allow him into the academy he would most be erased from existence (killed) upon finding. The board has a list of everyone's powers.

Yes, which is why I never mentioned them before.

Okay, my post is finally fixed, after bull shit coding lol. You can read it now^^.

This site doesn't work with html codes, just the bbcodes ^^

I much prefer this over the html codes. Much cleaner and more logical.

Anyway, if anyone is interested at being at the same table as Em, go right ahead, she's not talking to anyone in particular.