The Hidden Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Not always, but often. Emma recently was in a roleplay where the main team was 1 girl (Em) and 5 guys and a few others that didn't really include themselves in the main group, but the majority was still male.

Reactions: koolkat4595
Ryan isn't really interacting with Emma, she only laughed at her 'fast-forward-to-lunch' comment. And...

There are:
10 girls (3 unfinished)
7 boys (1 unfinished)
Plus I think 2 more people are making characters, though I'm not sure whether those will be male or female.
ok thank you I was way off on the girls. I think i was only counting finished CS. I would be a boy but i dont really....know .....how lol. HOWEVER my sibling is going to come RP with us so yea im bring more boys to the yard!(can you still ive been eating too much sweets?)

Reactions: Brea
My parents forgot that I was alive and ate all the pizza....

Alright, just so y'all are aware of it, I'm going to be leaving in 5 hours, short vacation trip, and will be back either Sunday or Monday.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but since Emma isn't really in conversation with anyone, I guess it's not much of a big deal. Hope I won't miss too much though.

Oh yeah, Starting next week, I am going to be gone, sadly, I must go camping @Autumn_Burns_Red

No hug for me? :P

Posts tomorrow.

WIP
[dash=turquoise][/dash][dash=turquoise][/dash][dash=turquoise]

✮Name✮
Ashton Woods
✮Nickname(s)✮
Ash
✮Age and Birthday✮
June 15

✮Grade✮
Elite
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Sexuality✮
Straight
✮Position✮
Floater
✮Eye Color✮
Hazel w/h brown flecks
✮Hair Description✮
dark brown,Ear length
✮Height✮
6'2
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
lip piercing
Ear gauges

✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
Heavily Tattooed
✮Health Ailments✮
Star Fruit
✮Personality✮
Good Mood: Friendly, Care-Free, Flirty, and Cocky- Ashton is a good guy at heart. He likes to be the source of smiles in the room. Ashton is not out-rightly rude or harsh, but instead he like to see the good in every situation. Ashton is also very confident in himself and knows he is attractive, which results in him sometimes teasing girls and being flirtatious.
Bad mood: anti-social, short-tempered - in the case of Ashton either waking up on the wrong side of the bed, or someone just rubbing him the wrong way, Ashton will shut down. Ashton knows that he can become short-tempered easily, and may even be down right nasty for no reason. for this reason, ashton distance himselve when he is in a bad mood.
History✮
Ashton was born to a single parent home. He is the only child and because of this he had to raise himself most of the time, Either his mom was at work or sleep cause of a long day at work. His mom pays him no attention when she is in and out of the house so to get her attention he get Piercings, Tattoos or Gets in Trouble. He then learned early on that the life of crime wasn't for him and pursued sports.Soccer is he favorite sport to play. When He started High School he noticed weird things. During sports games he could feel himself racing passed people at amazing speeds. When Ashton would skip school school, his teachers would mark him present even though he was on the other side of town. When his mom would be asleep and stressed out from work, he would see the dreams his mother was having. Ashton's life was getting easier and easier. With his new found powers, Ashton knew that if he hid them, he would get less questions from adults. However his late blooming powers would be the cause of him not seeing his mother for a long time. during a hurricane, Ashton's home collapsed on top of him and his mother. Out of fight or flight, Ashton discovered his ability to control air. He used a gust of wind to lift debris off of her, saving her life. Weeks later at the hospital, Ashton was called into a room, and kidnapped to Hidden Academy. This is his second here at the Academy.

[/dash]

[dash=plum][/dash][dash=plum][/dash][dash=plum]

✮Likes✮
Sports
Video games
Art
Music

✮Dislikes✮
Color Pink
Rude People
Bullies
School

✮Hobbies✮
Swimming
Soccer

Drawing
playing the Guitar

✮Talents✮

Good artist
Good at Guessing on Test
Good at Making girls fall for him

✮Strengths✮
Confident
Funny
Good since of humor
open minded

✮Weaknesses✮
Short-tempered
✮Fears✮

Losing his mother
✮Gifts✮
Super speed
Air Control
Dream Weaving-
astro-projection-

✮Secrets✮
Wants to meet his Father

Scared of firefly
Ashton knows about his powers, but not all of them.
Ashton does not like the school, but does not know that something is wrong with it yet.

[/dash]

[dash= turquoise][/dash][dash= turquoise]
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
Mother: Sylvia Woods
Father: N/A
✮Friends✮
(Pm me)
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
Sayuri Celeste Sonzaki(crush)
✮Enemies✮

(Pm me)
[/dash]

[dash=plum][/dash][dash=plum]
✮Extra Curricular✮
Art
✮Schedule✮
1.homeroom
2. Euro History
3.drawing

lunch
4. AP lit
5. AP biology
6. Calculus
7. Chemistry
✮Other✮
Ashton has 2 guitars, one electric and one acoustic.
[/dash]
[dash=plum]

[/dash]​

Reactions: koolkat4595
Fin

Character Sheet

images (3).jpg
Name✮ Samara Mortelle

Nickname(s)✮ Sam

Age and Birthday✮ 18 October 31st

Grade (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Elites(seniors) Elite

✮Gender✮ Female

Sexuality✮ Bisexual

Position (Jock, cheerleader, etc) Goth Queen Dark triplets

✮Eye Color✮ Blue

Hair Description✮ long to the middle of her back

Height✮ 5'7

Weight✮ 110

Piercings✮ lip, belly button, nose, tongue and ears

Marks long scar along her back and tattoos over her whole body

✮Health Ailments✮ Psychotic like her brothers

Personality the triplets all seem to have the same attitude. They are sarcastic, dark, hard to read and all around the one person with powers you don't want to run into. They cane be minimpulative and down right cruel at times. They do have a side that could be construed as kind, but it is never a good idea to fully trust these 3. They may look innocent, but something isn't fully right in there brain.

images (2).jpg
✮History (optional)

✮Likes✮ horror films, reading, writting, dancing, singing, and all around tricks played on people.

Dislikes✮ stupidity, over happiness, super bubbly people

Hobbies✮ writing, dancing, singing, swimming, and reading

Talents✮ can sing, dance, swim and read really fast as well as retain all the information

Strengths✮ working out, her empathy link, having her brothers around.

Weaknesses✮ Her temper and family

Fears✮ The Eraser
shailene-woodley-hd-wallpaper-Pictures-for-desktop.jpg
GiftsEmpathy is the ability to feel the emotions, thoughts, hopes, desires, and dreams of others. Samara expresses this in the tattoos she possess/ Poison emission is the ability to emit a deadly poison, which can kill people in one's vicinity. When distressed, Sam emits a black liquid from her eyes. People near her when she manifests these symptoms rapidly become ill and die, also leaking black liquid from their eyes. .

Secrets knows about her abilities, she doesn't eat much, she also has a dark side.

images (1).jpg
RELATIONSHIPS
Family✮Triplets Mark and Luke
Friends✮ tbd
Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮ tbd
Enemies✮ Ryan, Theodore, and Kyler

Extra Curricular✮ Dance, swim, and choir

Schedule
1. Homeroom

2. Ap English
3. Choir
Lunch
4. Marine Biology

5. Math
6. History
7. Dance

✮Other Anything Else I Forgot

Character Sheet
the-following-sam-underwood-twins-mark-luke.jpg
✮Name✮ Luke and Mark Mortelle

✮Nickname(s)✮ Dark Triplets

✮Age and Birthday✮ 18 October 31st

✮Grade✮ (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Elites(seniors) Elite

✮Gender✮ Males

✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual

✮Position✮ (Jock, cheerleader, etc) Dark Kings

✮Eye Color✮ Blue

✮Hair Description✮ dark and short

✮Height✮ 6'1

✮Weight✮ 160

✮Piercings✮ none

✮Marks✮ back scars and tattoos all over. The triplets all have the same tattoo behind there wrists

✮Health Ailments✮ a bit psychotic

✮Personality✮ the triplets all seem to have the same attitude. They are sarcastic, dark, hard to read and all around the one person with powers you don't want to run into. They cane be minimpulative and down right cruel at times. They do have a side that could be construed as kind, but it is never a good idea to fully trust these 3. They may look innocent, but something isn't fully right in there brain.

✮History✮ (optional)

✮Likes✮ Horror films, Tricks to play on others, reading, and writting

✮Dislikes✮ stupidity, over happiness, super bubbly people

✮Hobbies✮ playing Tricks, swimming, and reading

✮Talents✮ playing normal looking, charming those they wish to manipulate

✮Strengths✮ manipulation, dark minds, and people watching

✮Weaknesses✮
Temper
And there family

✮Fears✮

Being caught by the Eraser

✮Gifts✮ Electric manipulation (also referred to as lightning) is the ability to generate to generate and propel charges of electricity ranging from minor to fatal voltage to even a billion volts. User can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which give the user control over electric fields, magnetic fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism. Aside from generating and manipulating electricity, the user is able to sense and manipulate all phenomenon related to electricity, all electric fields from the surrounding nature, along with all magnetic and electromagnetic information are processed subconsciously whether they want to or not, and it is done without physical or mental backlash./ Terrakinesis is the ability to control geologic materials such as minerals, dirt and rocks. Empathy ink that he uses with his sister to tell the future. He also can stop her poison emission with out dieing or getting sick.while it is manifesting, and with effort he can reverse its effects in Sam and others after it has manifested.

✮Secrets✮ knows about there powers due to lack of eating the schools food. They think it is gross just like there sister.
They are also very dark like her.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮ Samara
✮Friends✮ TBD
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮TBD
✮Enemies✮ Ryan, Theodore, and Kyler

download.jpg
✮Extra Curricular✮ equestrian

✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. Ap English
3. Photography
Lunch
4. Marine biology
5. Math
6. History
7. Sculpting
images (5).jpg
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot
images (4).jpg

Last edited:
✮Name: keeto
✮Nickname(s):kee
✮Age and Birthday:14 November 10th 2000
✮Grade: freshman
✮Gender:female
✮Sexuality:straight
✮Position:bad girl
✮Eye Color:hazel
✮Hair Description:long brown soft a and smells like vinala and flowers
✮Height:5'5
✮Weight:125
✮Piercings:ears
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos:a tramp stamp that say"never give up"
✮Health Ailments:depression(dose not show it often
✮Personality:likes to be left alone sometimes this also happens when her deprestion sarts up.smokes drinks and parties is a bad ass.if close to her heart She will do anything for you.she has a temper but doesn't start drama.all she really wants is some good friends and someone who will love her.
Talents: is very skilled with knifes guns and bow and arrows
✮Strengths:Kids skills and first aid
✮Weaknesses:kind of a softly but won't show it at first
Likes: skipping classes,being in trees,music,movies,and knifes
Dislikes:people who think they are better than her just because she's different
✮Fears:spiders clowns and darkness,kind of
✮RELATIONSHIPS
✮Family:none
✮Friends:none
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none
✮Enemies:none
Gifts:can heal people but passes out after healing someone

✮Extra Curricular✮
1st algebra
2ed world history
3ed drama
4th biology
5th English
6th chemistry
7th pre-calculus

Last edited by a moderator:
@Keeto Our creator is kind of sick today, so I don't know when she will be getting around to look at it. We have a lot of females, like way to many, for one, and for two, we kind of need pictures. Every child has a gift, so the appropriate sheet needs to be filled out, and the skills with knives and such can be kept, but it wouldn't really be helpful since in the academy there are no guns, or bows, and I am not sure about knives. Also we asked for a paragraph on personality and a sentence was given.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brea
I'm sorry if I made anyone upset or ofended anyone, I'm new to this And just trying this out and I thought I could use my profile pic of my picture, I'm using my moms iPad and I don't have of my pic on here I'm am truly sorry

You haven't offended anyone, I just though it would be more helpful if I told you before the creator could respond.

@Keeto You still need a power. I would read the section in the first post, and then you might get what I am talking about

Actually, I think @Keeto may have accidentally put her power in the 'strength' section. It seems as though she may have deleted the 'gift's' section without realizing, and that may have caused the confusion of that.