The Hidden Academy

I'll have another post up tomorrow.

Right, might post as well, though not quite sure what to do beyond the dirst paragraph of the post? Most of everyone is in conversation, and don't want to barge in randomly.

Right, might post as well, though not quite sure what to do beyond the dirst paragraph of the post? Most of everyone is in conversation, and don't want to barge in randomly.
I don't think Alene is in conversation with anyone, she just sat down at the 'nerd' table and started eating.

Thought about that, but the thing is, Em isn't at the nerd table. That's one of the last places that Em would ever sit, seeing as others don't consider her the brightest of the bunch.
I'll just stick with what I have, and let her leave the cafeteria I suppose. (Once I power up the laptop and get to posting)

well @Ananfal I dont know if the nerd table is where i am sitting, since i just chose an empty table. if so i can say hello to you, though i am in a conversation, i can still atleast acknowledge your existence until @Ruby response to me

Almost everyone is eating breakfast, a few are either heading to eat outside, or have just walked in. One (my character) is walking out of the cafeteria, done with her breakfast. Sort of.
If you're looking for someone to interact with, there are a few people that don't have interaction at the moment (including my own).

Does that kind of cover it?

I think I may drop out and just spectate. There's a lot more people than I expected.

Yeah, though the amount of players is average, many have three characters, so it's indeed a large crowd

I'll be posting IC either tonight or tomorrow ♥

I've been really fucking busy lately, I apologize. I'll get a post in sometime soon, forgive me!

Oh god, forgot to watch this thread or the IC. Guess I'll come up with some quick way to slide Vanessa in with a first post if that is okay?

I'm on my way home!

Reactions: koolkat4595
Something came up, but I WILL be posting either tomorrow or Sunday night. Sorry about the wait.

Oh god, forgot to watch this thread or the IC. Guess I'll come up with some quick way to slide Vanessa in with a first post if that is okay?
Everyone is still at breakfast so feel free!

Oh yeah, later tonight sorry. Just need to think up a good post.

Reactions: HEX
Not everyone is at breakfast anymore :) Emma left, mainly because I had no one to interact with and didn't want to sit idle too long.

Okay, well what I was meaning is its breakfast time so thr majority of people are in the cafeteria.

I'm sorry guy, I will have a post up later after work soory.