The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character's History will be up sometime today, maybe early tomorrow. Depends on whether my D&D game overruns.

Busy most of the weekend (or at least tomorrow), but I'm thinking about what I might want to do here. (Yes, I know I mentioned in the Interest Check that I was probably not participating this time. It's still true; if I can't figure enough out to do a good series set-up, I won't post a character.) Sophia would be fun to get running, but I'm not sure if I can just set her up as a villain outright if I were doing her more in a standalone cyberpunk series. Though it may well be the case that if she were a protagonist, she'd be the sort who is obviously a criminal, which would possibly be amusing as it'd put a "bad guy" in the Hero Club and a "good guy" in the Occult Society.

which would possibly be amusing as it'd put a "bad guy" in the Hero Club and a "good guy" in the Occult Society.

That sounds fine by me.

Something tells me that you guys might have to invite your buds. I'll do what I can to lure players in.

Can't help you with that. I just joined iwaku last week ^^"

I can however make another character, provided there's another villain

I kind of need more Hero Club members now, so that'd be nice.

There's Mahou Shoujo & Supernatural spots to fill if you want to fill the emptier spots as opposed to making your own.

I guess i'll make another one then. Give me some time to cook it up.

Glad to hear.

if need be, I could possibly have two chars........

I kind of need more Hero Club members now to fill in the opposing gaps of the Occult Society members. Sorry about that.

Uh before i make one, can someone gave me a list of a would-be-acceptable genre?

I can't really think of any genre to pick ATM, since Adventure and Action would fall in the Battle Shounen category, and Comedy and Slice of Life won't have any kind of 'hero' in it, while Mecha and Sci-fi isn't my thing ._.

I don't think there really are many more genres with interesting characters though. You could try something like Psychological Horror, if you can come up with an interesting and unexplained phenomenon as an ability that the workings of will only be revealed at the end. You could of course always go with a Yuri protagonist... Not sure exactly what their ability would be though. Perhaps the ability to summon a horde of school girls?

Comedy, Slice-of-Life and any romance-oriented genres are banned according to the rules. I actually didn't say Comedy was banned but it's kind of a 'of course it's a banned genre' thing. The concepts themselves, however, are 100% obligatory and inevitable.

By the way Karakui, if you read the final parts of the rules, you would notice that your app is lacking something.

Yeah, i was having a trouble with the ability and stuffs.

Does History or Martial Arts counts?

"Historical" and "Martial Arts" are viable genres. However, Historical generally refers to past settings, so you might have to use a little more imagination.

Yeah i think i'll make a Martial Artist.

Be back in a bit.

With that, and after the addition of 'Mahou Shoujo' and 'Cyberpunk', we won't be including more genres until I say so.

'Mecha' was intended to be obligatory, but I guess this'll do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.