The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the history is done. Also, I didn't read the rules. Rules are for noobs. I'll go read em now.

Rules read, profile finished.

Just specify a height in metres in your description and your app will be good.

I guess I'll add your character to the cast list in the morning.

uIZyOTR.jpg

Name: Aragami Ryoko

Other Name: Lightning Sparks/ Raiden

Hero Club

Real Age: Still 18

Grade: High School 3rd Grade

Species: Human

Genre: Mecha

Series Name: I'd rather not name it. It'll ends up as something cliche as hell.

Description: She's around 165 cm, or 1.65 meter. The 'tattoo' below her right eye is not there. Her eye color is actually green. She has several scars across her right hand.

Personality: Kind and willing to help anybody, but the exterior is an unapproachable girl. She can be seen as cold and calculating, woman of a few words, but in the inside, she's just shy to talk. One of those tsundere type, and will do much to cover her feeling. Likes sweet and cute things, but tends to hide those side of her when around someone. Can't trust someone too easily, but when she lets someone in, she's really open about anything.

History: One of the pilot for the "Remnants of the Past", a group dedicated to restore historical tradition into modern society. That's what was told to the public anyway, in truth, the leader of the group is just a historical maniac. Even though the name suggest something ancient, the technology they use is nowhere near ancient. Due to the fact that they need to cover the weakness in primarily using melee weapon as their mech main weapon, the tech development around those defensive area is really top tier. In any case, The Remnants exist solely for battling the oppressive government. There's several other rebel groups that is also battling the oppressive government, and the Remnants is one of them. Their 'hunt' usually consist of taking down government important facilities and reducing their mech number.

Ryoko, or usually called Ryo, is one of the officer in the group, working as their hunter ever since she was 12 years old. At such young age, she was able to pilot a support mecha, even though it was an 'accident', since she wasn't supposed to be near any mecha. At the age of 14, she was given a battle mecha, and was sent to scout enemy base camp, as a test. She not only managed to get the intel, but she also managed to kill 4 of the chasing mecha, with just a standard issue scouting mech. She was then given a proper mech, and the permission to customize it. Her mecha, the Rendezvous, is one of the unique mech in the group. It is unique because it completely lacks any means of long range weapon or even medium range. Due to this uniqueness, she was often sent on a high-risk high-reward blitzkrieg mission, earning her nickname "Lightning Sparks". This also made her one of the highest priority target in the government. Fleeing from the government chase, Ryoko decided to go low and went to a school at the age of 16.

Even now though, she still sometimes goes out in battle with the Rendezvous, under the guise of "Raiden".

Equipment:
- The Rendezvous: Stationed deep within a base in the mountain near her house. Stood tall at 20 meters, it was considered one of the smaller model, compared to the other mecha. The small frame allows it to move much faster than the other mecha, making it's main strength in battle. The smaller frame also means lighter weight, which contributes in its agility even more. It runs on a railgun-system generator. It basically ran two electric current from one to another infinitely, generating energy in process. Once the system booted up completely, it can maintain process theoretically forever. In practice however, the energy generated generally gets lower after one hour. The booting up process is also pretty long and energy consuming, since it needs to make a large enough current looping inside Rendezvous. The generator itself is the most protected part of the mecha, since if it's cracked only a tiny bit, the volatile looping process could break out and causes the whole mech to disintegrate.
Rendezvous is only armed with 2 beam katana. While it's not as effective as missiles or railgun in destroying mecha, the katana can cut through almost anything, provided enough energy is poured onto it. The beam katana is powered by some kind of huge battery. It can last 12 hours in full power, but the recharging would take a week from empty to full.
Rendezvous is also very lightly armored. This is to reduce the weight. The generator and the armor surrounding it is pretty heavy already, which caused the rest of the armor got really light. To compensate for this however, it's leg is equipped with rocket booster and roller to move around the battlefield with ease. It also have intricate jumping mechanism, which could allow Rendezvous to jump up to 3 times of it's body height.
The Rendezvous, along with the other mecha, is controlled by the person's movement. Something like the Pacific Rim kind of thing.
7OQvkbi.jpg

The color palette is black and red actually.

- Haven: A pair of sleek black katana. Ryoko usually brought this almost everywhere. The blade can retract and detract at will, making carrying it around an easy task. There's nothing special about this pair of katana, aside from the fact that it's programmed to represent the Rendezvous's katana.

- HD-198 Unit: The helmet she's using, just like the picture. It provides both visual and acoustic aid, serves as a HUD and headphones as well. She usually took it off when she's not fighting.

Abilities:
Heightened reflexes. Spending most of her time doing VR mission, Ryoko noticed that her senses was sharpened. This is seen in her ability to see the world in slow motion if she focuses enough. She can't do it for more than 4 seconds however, but it's useful to see incoming projectiles or attack.

Skills:
CQC and swordfighting
Parkour
Making candies

Companions:
None. If you can call the AI helper installed in Rendezvous a companion then the AI is her companion. It doesn't talk though, it just gives Ryoko information regarding the mech and it's surrounding.

Reasons for joining club:
To avoid government detection and to be more 'normal'

Voice Actor:
Just like that, but make the tone heavier and less loli-ish. The voice i'm referring starts at 7:37

Counterpart Requirements:
None really.

Other Information: Actually wants to get a close friend, since she never had one. Maybe a boyfriend as well.

Was browsing danbooru, when i came across this two pic. I can't just ignore it. And therefore, it's a mecha genre heroine.

Heh, blanc's voice is strangely cute. It makes her personality backflip amazing.

I prefer Blanc's voice when... not on Blanc. It's alright with Blanc, but...

Hm yeah, but Blanc was rather a background character in the first place. She never really had a proper personality besides that she would get angry if you made her angry.

Your application is accepted. I'll be jumping onto my computer later today, so that's when I'll update the stuff.

@R-9 Pilot how's the progress?

Anyways... I'll see if I can lure people in. @Rikisya appears to have lost a little interest.

Angry swearing loli is my kind of loli *thumbsup

That, and that also makes her drama CD much much cuter.

Status is finally dug my way out of some work I let pile up and got it to a manageable level. Working on things now via copy and paste followed by massive reworking of things as needed.

Glad to hear!

My god

The cast is seriously imbalanced and those ads aren't working at all

I could probably switch gears and do a magical girl, particularly if we don't want another genre with a missing counterpart. Though...I'd possibly go too damn weird there if I did, oddly enough.

It'll be alright if you stuck with the old cybernetic Sophia. But if what you have just stated is your decision, I will not halt you.

Crow updated The Hero Club's Misadventures! | 勇者部の災難! | Yuushabu no Sainan! with a new update entry:

We Decepticons face our darkest hour...

Alright poiboyz, listen up.

The Cast list has been updated, and it is in great imbalance! I am doing what I can to balance this baby out, and maybe you could too by inviting your friends! Or making more characters. You know.

I'm now prohibiting the addition of more genres until after a certain point of the RP. Which is - I don't know. Maybe when we're dawning upon a 'Second Season' or something. That's when most aminenenenenes add more characters right?

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well, excluding the ones that are so confident they'll get a second season that they add all the new characters in the final episode of the first. It's hilarious when they get poorer sales than they expected.

Reactions: Crow
Yknow, when i analyze Two's ability, and compared it to Jonathan's ability, i kinda see that they kinda belong in a same group.

So yeah, if the spot is still open after some time, i wouldn't mind to switch Jonathan's genre to Fantasy, or the other way around.

That will be alright. However, if that is your intention, you will have to make Jonathan a little more Fantasy-themed. He still gives more of a shonen vibe to me in his current state.

Yeah, if it came into that, i'll edit it.

Fantasy means magic and stuffs rite?

I never really understood the difference between shounen and fantasy, tbh. Settings-wise they feel pretty much the same as each other, and yet John's abilities feel so much more shounen-y than fantasy-y.

Status
Not open for further replies.