The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask who you were then I checked the old thread. Very brief appearance.

Coughs floats away and explodes yesyesyes Hi hello how are you. Remember the person who supposed to send a CS on the genre horror (Deadmand Wonderland) yesyes aaa

SO, Character Sheet eh? I need to write one now?

As soon as possible if you may. Before someone takes the spot you will probably want.

Like I said, limited limited.

Wait Deadman Wonderland classes as horror? There have been comedy scarier than Wonderland. If anything I'd say Wonderland was action/fantasy maybe sci-fi if you push the boundary of sci-fi a bit further than it can go.

Wait Deadman Wonderland classes as horror? There have been comedy scarier than Wonderland. If anything I'd say Wonderland was action/fantasy maybe sci-fi if you push the boundary of sci-fi a bit further than it can go.

Well, I actually haven't watched the anime yet. It was an idea.

I will be posting a villain as the counterpart in Fantasy (approximately in four more hours since I had to attend my swimming class now)

Nice. However, you will have to note that your character will only be able to appear during our little campy activity.

Instead of eliminating Shiro's characters immediately, I will give him until the end of Story 0.

Also, I realised that it'll be fun for the stories of the clubs to interact but it won't be if they directly did so too many times, so sometimes they might have seperate substories altogether.

I will be creating the 'Story 1' OoC by today, hopefully. I might procrastinate a lot but this RP is priority, baby.

Last edited:
I think I'll wait for those who have not post to post, and for Reu to make his app, before finally making the next post that will finally transition to two weeks after.

UEDA KATO
〈上田加藤〉

IMG_6395.JPG

""""To be the bad is to not kill but one thought of killing has already made you one""""​
P S E U D O D E N Y M S
  • Prince

B E L O N G I N G
  • Occult Society

G E N D E R
  • Male

A G E
  • Seventeen

R E A L A G E
  • Seventeen

G R A D E
  • Third Grade (Final year in Highschool)

S P E C I E S
  • Human (Unknowingly, partly succubus)

G E N R E
  • Fantasy

S E R I E S N A M E
  • ¿¿¿

D E S C R I P T I O N
  • Standing straight at 167cm, equivalent to 5'5 feet tall. Weight is 59 kilograms (130 pounds)

P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • Sensitive towards challenges to claim himself as the greatest: He would jolted into full attention once people challenged him into a duel or game to defeat all and reclaim the title of The Greatest Human Being.
  • Sensitive regarding family matters: Since he had lost all contacts to his younger sister, he seemed to develop a caring side once family matters were brought up.
  • Lazy to the extreme and lack efficiency if he is uninterested: He take issues that seeming to bring zero benefits to him with only a cursory response.
  • Once attached to one, he guard to the utmost: Once Kato found comfort with certain person, he would consider the person as his own bioligical siblings.
  • Deeply determined in competing: He would do whatever it takes to win. Even if it involved lives.
  • Sense of logical and humanity: Even if he were told that he should become the Greatest Suicider or anything alike, he wouldn't act on impulse to accept the offer.
  • Simple actions of his might be a test upon certain people: For example, he asked a question that required analytical thinking and reasoning to determine one's personality when actually he wanted for a figurative explaination that required one's experience in facing life.
  • Annoying to attract attention: Ever since child, he was used to receive attention and admiration and to this day, he craved for some to entertain himself.
  • A man of metrosexual: a young, urban, heterosexual male with liberal political views, an interest in fashion, and a refined sense of taste.
  • Also a fully-fledged hikkikomori: This is when he is updating himself regarding the world's currently trending and for researching.
  • Prioritized knowledge and wisdom: Aside from his slothfulness, he kept himself always occupied with practicing himself answering exam sheets via internet. His scores are quite good except mathematic.

H I S T O R Y
  • MEDIUMLONGVERSION: Kato had always intending to impress his younger sister whom always complimented him as the greatest human being ever existed. Upon loving his sister to the extreme, he complied her to study overseas for his own benefits and found his family had took his absence as an opportunity to flee away which resulting him as a lone teenager. He vowed to always be the greatest human being whereas triggered him to kill.
  • SHORTVERSION: To be the greatest human being is to not only be great in everything but also killing. That is Ueda Kato.
  • LONGVERSION: The story begin when a silhouette left a baby in front of a foster home.
  • Kato was cherished with affections though, he detected their insincerities in those actions.
  • Children there adapted a nickname for Kato, The Prince, as Kato seemed arrogant and dissociated into his own space yet was adored by many.
  • Kato was then was adopted by the Takeda family.
  • Both of his new parents are prominent figures in the current society and also applied a hedonictic culture into their lifestyle
  • These Takeda oh-so-parents were expecting so much from Kato upon hearing rumours on how independent and delightful he was at his previous foster home.
  • They were planning to make him as their main heir. To continue their tradition when their biological daughter was fruitless in expanding her talents.
  • INTERESTINGPART!! Seeing the Takeda's only child as vulnerable and untainted, he revealed his secrets to her alone.
  • Each night, they would both gather in a room where all source of lights were blocked and from his palms, emerged a ball of blue flame.
  • Kato grew interest in her and considered her as his own younger sister whereas she actually wasn't (incest)
  • The Takeda's couple forced him to expand his talents
  • They provided him daily classes such as vocal class, kung fu class etcetera
  • Kato wasn't motivated into these classes until the child of Takeda's complimented him as the greatest human being as he was quickly able into adapting himself with various knowledges and surroundings
  • When Kato was reaching his adolescence age, he was suggested (forced) by the Takedas (excluding their child) into pursuing an international education in England
  • The daughter pleaded for him to accpet the offer due to his own future. He finally obeyed them.
  • Though, after returning from his first semester, he discovered that the Takeda had flee away along with their child.
  • Through years of lonesome, he survived by his gifts, unfolding new skills.
  • Kato was then intrigued into mastering assasination.

E Q U I P M E N T
  • A pair of gloves where it would enhanced his agility in yielding his abilities. This also raise his competence in aiming specific targets.
  • CLICKBELOWTOSEE. The gloves are featured along with titanium spikes which can absorbs his ability for a certain period. This could only be trigger by a hidden button by selected people.
  • 481c3ab9cc7ccc2532ad5ba27c8ffe59.jpg
    [*]

A B I L I T I E S
  • Manipulating elements of earth (eg, fire, wind, water, electricity) though Kato preferred only using fire and electricity since yielding opposite elements at one time able to do damage to himself.
  • Unseen Additional Limbs: Have you watched Elfen Lied? Well, he have invisible arms that could outstretched to the extreme. Though, these arms aren't like sharp-hands-that-could-cut-through-body. Just arms like Monkey D. Luffy. By this, if he is willing, he float himself by the aid of these extra hands.
S K I L L S
  • Quickly adapting himself with new surrounding.
  • Fast recovery. Though not so fast as his healing skills only took a duration of ten seconds. Nononono. Ex., he recovers from a fever only in one day. This also hinted that Kato isn't allergic towards anything.
  • Sleep for thirteen hours.
C O M P A N I O N S
  • None

P U R P O S E O F J O I N I N G
  • To be the greatest which in hope, will one day impress his younger sister.
  • To eliminate all his rivals.

V O I C E A C T O R

O T H E R I N F O
  • -

T H E M E S O N G

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
aaaah incomplete. will resume later!

It kind of frightens me how most of the 'bad guys' are just 'kill kill kill' or something. It frightens me even more if they will stay like that for the whole RP.

Actually... I didn't want to create Kato as a killer. It's just he had a potential to be one and he always thought of killing but he didn't. I just wanted to give the message that if you were labeled as a killer, it doesn't mean you're bad. So so. But Two's creator said that his counterpart must have a history of killing his family members and I just UGH

I never make villains like that. If my villains do kill, there's a purpose to killing, it's not just for fun. For example, Akucchi has a chance to obtain a new ability if she kills another magical girl, but she can't really be bothered so she'd prefer to find un-contracted demons.

I somewhat feel that there's a little too little variation in the Occult Society members for some reason. Maybe it's just me.

Ah well. I guess I couldn't set that Season 1 thread up. It's almost 12 now.

There's a character called Rei so you might want to rename it again...

I reckon the lack of variation probably comes from your desire to have the members all be anime villains. There's not much variety in anime villains :D They're either Evil Dude taking over the world of Cute Girl Working for Evil Dude who Eventually Switches Sides Anyway.

lol yay I finally get a counterpart!!!! this'll be fun XP can't wait to see what the rest looks like XP

I THINK I HAVE FINISHED

Okay, now what.

Question: Am I accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.