The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK I HAVE FINISHED

Okay, now what.

Question: Am I accepted?
Let me tell ya some things...

1. Elements of the Earth? I mean if you specified even a load of them like eight I wouldn't mind... but you didn't. You just said 'elements of the earth' then stated e.g., implying that there are more. That's kinda... a lot.

2. I have to admit, your English is... not that good. To be honest, I don't understand a good deal of it.

3. How exactly do the gloves absorb his power again? Does 'absorb his power' mean his abilities are nullified?

4. You need to meet Two, or at least be linked to Two in some way. Where is that? From what I see, there is literally no link to Two.

5. DESCRIPTION

6. Not really something to note but you and TK really need to decide on a series name eventually.

Since @Karakui shows no signs of posting I guess delay I shall not.

aaa, could you pinpoint at which part you dont understand the CS? or I will have to redo all of it.

aaa, could you pinpoint at which part you dont understand the CS? or I will have to redo all of it.

It's alright, just focus on the other parts first. English can be learned over Roleplaying but the other things can't be asspulled.

It's alright, just focus on the other parts first. English can be learned over Roleplaying but the other things can't be asspulled.
Since I am no good in english, I dont get what you are actually telling me to do. And I have finished the description.

Alright I will simplify it.

1. Your abilities are broken. Please reduce your elemental control by specifying a few elements as opposed to just elements of the Earth.

3. How do your gloves absorb energy?

4. Your backstory MUST involve Two in some way.

What happened to 2.?

You can't fix English overnight.

Can if you murder everyone who doesn't speak it perfectly.

@Karakui it's just the backstory, Two is his 'hero' counterpart, so it needs to follow the required segments for his villian.

o^O I'll take that the mecha villain role is occupied. Sorta.

Edit: Wait... I'm being informed by my hindsight that I am infact a stupid idiot who cannot read things. Rather. To clarify. The villain for mecha is open, yes? No?

o^O I'll take that the mecha villain role is occupied. Sorta.

Edit: Wait... I'm being informed by my hindsight that I am infact a stupid idiot who cannot read things. Rather. To clarify. The villain for mecha is open, yes? No?

Yes.

I am back.

Also since we are redoing the story alittle. My i request to change my name to match the theme of my hero counter part?

PS.

Rei is not about KILL KILL KILL.
She just end up killing people because humans are weak creatures and they do bad things and must be punished.

I am back.

Also since we are redoing the story alittle. My i request to change my name to match the theme of my hero counter part?

This is more of a prologue than redoing the story. The next RP will continue from where we left off.

But yeah, go ahead if you want to.

Pronounced Rose Linen, if you switch around some of the stressed syllables.

Alright, once Guardian of Dying Stars' character is accepted, we will come close to closing signups, because that is when I'll open signups for the sequel.

Be a little more proactive guys. At this rate it's just going to be three people posting. Maybe four.

Status
Not open for further replies.