The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to play the waiting game, but...

... if anyone has lost interest, do specify.

Ah, sorry. I've been focused on college work recently, which will relieve at the end of the week, so I've only been replying to the threads I get a lot of notifications for.

I'm waiting to see if anyone else has anything to even say or do.

if i dont respond next week within the next two weeks (starting next week)

then i will be gone for like 9 months...

heads up...

So, if you don't respond in the next two weeks, you won't be responding for another 9 months? I'm curious as to how you manage to go from 2 weeks to 9 months like that...

Sometime in two weeks, I will be away from home and I don't know if I can check the Internet because of reasons

So if I don't respond in the next two weeks.

That means the Internet has the site blocked

And I will be under those conditions for 9 months

#military life

O.o why would the military block forum roleplaying?

Oh I see. It's not particularly image heavy though, so it doesn't take that much bandwidth.

Oh I see. It's not particularly image heavy though, so it doesn't take that much bandwidth.
If it was just me, then yeah... But you gotta remember. There are over 5k people using the same bandwidth. Added to the fact that the ship does use alot of bandwidth for mission relevant downloads.

I just follow orders so its not my choice what they block.

Before I make a post to decide which activity(ies) to go with, I require an out-of-character decision with you all. Otherwise I'll just choose what I wish to choose.

Too soon bud, too soon.

Also, will you be alright if I remove your characters at some point, since you have stated that you will be absent for 9 months?

I see no sign of response. Well, time to post ASAP. Which is not now.

Damn, the posts look shorter than they did on my phone. Like, really short.

Anyways, this should lead to events to happen.

Someone help me tag everyone while I go do work or something.

Damn, the posts look shorter than they did on my phone. Like, really short.

Anyways, this should lead to events to happen.

Someone help me tag everyone while I go do work or something.
hey i responded... i feel ignored T-T

(PS i have internet so i wont have to quit yay)

Status
Not open for further replies.