The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Cast List for that.

But their are only 4 of us (including you) on the villian side. So who is the 5th... (Cyborg/Andriod, Ripper dude, Magic girl, club leader)

So i dont understand what you are referring to.

(I feel really stupid so please bare with me)

Nocturnia's character

RIP

But seriously where is everyone even. Shirou's been dead for 10 days.

Here's the thing - I'll consider deleting Shirou's characters if he is absent for another 11 days. I will delete Nocturnia's character. And yeah.

Where does that leave us?

Here's the thing - I'll consider deleting Shirou's characters if he is absent for another 11 days. I will delete Nocturnia's character. And yeah.

Where does that leave us?
Given you delete Shirou and Noct's toons...

4 heros though @Karakui has yet to post for her hero
and
3 villians...

So given karakui does not post for her hero anymore,
3 heroes and 3 villians

Last edited:
I have been trying to decide how to formulate my next post..... I'll get it up asap

I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas. So, yeah, no noble thing for why I've been a bit quiet. I'll get a post up...eventually.

With the combined efforts of my impatience and my persistence, posting tomorrow appears to be an ideal choice.

tomorrow i wont be able to post T-T... but i did respond to your last post lol

Repping Team villian All alone

You know, the longer my delays, the more I feel out-of-character. Like, Akane feels less Akane. Akira, on the other hand... My chuunimeter is too inert to fade.

At this rate there's only like 3 to 4 of us and banners aren't working

The RP's probably too far gone for banners to work. Few people like joining RPs with 21 pages of OOC.

Good point. My other other last resort could be creating a new thread for new discussions without dumping the RP away.

I myself am not fond of too many pages of OoC, not even 10.

That might work. Maybe accompany it with restarting the IC. New OOC and new IC means hopefully any empty spaces get filled, however, perhaps restart the IC part-way through. I think the reason this one failed was because nothing was really happening. I didn't post for my hero character because I felt any post I did make would just be arbitrary and wouldn't actually contribute to the story progression in any way. As for Akucchi, I was trying to prompt the plot to move on, but there wasn't much I could do in that direction. The RP stagnated because the introduction lasted too long.

That might work. Maybe accompany it with restarting the IC. New OOC and new IC means hopefully any empty spaces get filled, however, perhaps restart the IC part-way through. I think the reason this one failed was because nothing was really happening. I didn't post for my hero character because I felt any post I did make would just be arbitrary and wouldn't actually contribute to the story progression in any way. As for Akucchi, I was trying to prompt the plot to move on, but there wasn't much I could do in that direction. The RP stagnated because the introduction lasted too long.

I was actually thinking of starting a new IC when/if we entered a new season, but hey, I got it. I think it came to me.

The current gig could be some form of prologue, then the new IC could be the Season.

That'd probably work. Most anime start off at the point where the characters already know each other after all. Any club introductions and deciding activities is rare too. They usually just have the overly energetic senpai suddenly decide what they're all doing.

Yes we are, albeit with limited spots until Story 1. We're still at story 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.