The Hellheim Cronicles

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Poke-poke! Don't forget about this thread!]

Aria giggles, "i'm glad you think so...the ocean is so nice..."
(i kind of hate Malvolia...)

[WHAT?! Why?]

Malvolia nods. "All sorts of cool pokemon, too."

(she killed Aria and Grace, mostly for Grace.)
Aria, "y'know what i think is the cutest thing in here?" she smiles.

[Syrus told her to! You saw how she went crazy!]

Malvolia smiles back. "No. What is it?"

(though, if she didn't kill them. it wouldn't have ended any better.. i see your point though.)
Aria pokes her in her chest and kisses her cheek, after. "you silly!!" she giggles and blushes.

Malvolia blushes. "Oh, you. You're on the right track for proving to me that you're done being a bimbo."

Aria smiles, "really? that's good, the fact that you would rather go with Grace instead of staying with me...it hurt..." she looks down sadly.

Malvolia puts her arms around her. "Well, the way you acted didn't help things."

Aria snuggles up to her, "you knew who i was...." she giggles.

Malvolia snuggles her back. "I did. But it can ware a person down if they like you too much."

Aria sighs, "i..i just liked the feeling, y'know...i was upsessed with it.." she blushes. "everything..everything just felt good.."

Malvolia looks her in the eyes. "Well, chasing that feeling could have gotten you in trouble. What if you'd ended up pregnant or caught something? Plus, you ignored the people that care about you. Like me."

Aria looks back, "i talked to you every day! and if i got pregnant, they have pills for that.." she shrugs. "problems solved."

Malvolia smirks. " You still ignored my feelings. And you really could have gone through with that?"

Aria nods, "yeah, why not? a baby can ruin your body, just look at Lilly and our old boss..."

Malvolia laughs. "I thought you though Marie was cute. And she's had way more kids than Lilly."

Aria, "she was and still is, it's more of on the inside." she brushes her hair.

Malvolia looks her in the eyes. "So any woman that has had a child is no longer physically attractive to you?"

Aria blushes, "NO NO! of course not, i just don't to have a child...it's not my kind of thing. i'm a nanny at most.."

Status
Not open for further replies.