The Hellheim Cronicles

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malvolia shrugs. "You have a point. You're not exactly the maternal type."

Aria, "ma..ter..nal?" she says questionably.

Malvolia face palms. "Motherly, you dope."

Aria, "thanks..i can be mature when i want to..."

Malvolia giggles. "Sure you can. So, what now?"

Aria shrugs, "g..go back home?"

Malvolia nods. "Okay. Just no funny business. That is an automatic fail, remember?"

Aria surprised, "your gonna auto fail me for loving you?" sadly.

Grace smiles, "so..." she follows Gizmo and Lilly from behind.

Malvolia smiles. "Said you had to prove what you said without getting me in bed, remember?"

Lilly smiles back. "So, what now?"

Aria, "ohh..." she smiles. "that's what you mean, okay i can do that..unless you want to." she giggles. "joking!" she takes her hand and walks back to the castle.
Grace smiles, "we..we could all go out to eat, or hangout, or something.." she blushes. "like a date.."
Gizmo smirks, "i don't know....that would be up to Lilly."

Malvolia smirks. "You better have been kidding! Let's go home."

Lilly looks at Gizmo and whispers. "Do we really want to encourage her to cling to us?"

Gizmo shrugs, "why not...and don't say she's going to snap on us.."

Lilly looks him dead in the eyes. "If she's always clinging to us, how is she going to meet anyone else?"

Gizmo sighs, "she doesn't want to...you heard what she said.." he frowns. "if your seriously thinking about straight up dumping her, think about how far she came to be with us. how badly she took it when you barely tried to push her away." he says sadly. "i will help you if you absolutely, one hundred percent mean it.."

Lilly sighs. "I just want her to be happy and have someone of her own. Don't you?"

Gizmo, "well, unless you want to split, with her of course. i'm going to be there for her.." he kisses Lilly's cheek.

Lilly thinks. "So you don't want her to have what we have with someone?"

Gizmo sighs, "y'know what..fine!" he turns to Grace. "Grace, your a bimbo who needs to get away from me and Lilly. go find some other estranged couple to cling to. we don't want you around here anymore.." he snaps.
(if your quiet enough, you can hear her heart breaking into a thousand little pieces...)
Graces smile slowly turns into disbelief, then a soft whimper. She stops and sobs in her place, in pain and curling up.

Lilly sighs. "Grace, he didn't mean that." She turns to Gizmo. "Did you have to be so harsh? I wanted to let her down easy. Like I was trying to before."

Gizmo, "that wouldn't work remember? you want her gone..well she's gone.." he points as
Grace runs away sobbing violently.
Grace walks into her room and locks the door, she jumps on her bed and curls up.

Status
Not open for further replies.