The Hellheim Cronicles

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly looks at him in disbelief. "Gizmo...You didn't have to hurt her to make her leave." She goes after Grace.

Gizmo sits on the ground, sadly. "it's what you wanted, i just don't want us fighting..." a tear rolls down his cheek.
GRace sobs and sobs in her room.

She sighs. "Then you'll apologize..." Lilly knocks on the door to Grace's room. "It's Lilly. Please let me in?"

(i figured they left Gizmo behind, like down a few halls.)
Grace whimpers, "go away!!!" she screams painfully.

Lilly sighs. "Grace, Gizmo was just being harsh. we got talking about whether or not we should encourage you to cling to us and he took things the wrong way. He didn't mean a word of it and just wanted to make me happy. I'm sorry. Now, please. Let me in."

Grace, "so you don't want me around...?"

"That's not it at all. I like you a lot. You're a wonderful person. I just wish you wouldn't rely on Gizmo and me so much for your happiness." She leans against the wall.

Grace, "i only want to be with you two....please, just let me.." she whimpers once more.

Lilly sighs. "Gracie, please. You gotta learn to be happy without us. I know you don't think you'll find anyone soon, but you never know."

Grace opens her door slowly, something in her right hand. "why won't you let me..." her face darkens.

"Because you know darn well that you deserve more than this. More than sneaking around with me and Gizmo."

Grace whimpers, she lifts a knife to her own throat. she slices in one direction (please no jokes), the collapses into Lilly. "i promised i would never hurt you.." a red liquid pours onto Lillys shoulder.

Lilly screams. "GRACE!" She takes her to the medical area of the palace. [She can be saved if they act fast.]

(really, i was told. theirs a special vein in your throat, in the front, that if it is cut, you'll just bleed out.)
Grace pushes away from her, falling onto the ground and hitting her head. she whimpers something and slowly bleeds out.

Lilly starts crying. "Gracie, no..."

[There is, but if you act quickly the person can make it.]

(well, you aka Lilly/Gizmo killed Grace again...i'm glad you can live with yourself... i'm crying right now...)
Gizmo walks up to her, "hey wha-" He sees Grace. "Gr-Gracie...." tears in his eyes.

Lilly cries harder. "I couldn't stop her...I tried to get her help..."

[I think that was a bit much. Lilly was trying to make her feel better.]

(and Grace just wanted to be loved, even just a little...sure did the job for me..)
Gizmo sits next to her, he calls for help. He starts to sob only Lilly's shoulder. (i might go back in time, or not...whatever..)

[I say bring her back. Lilly had some good points.]

Lilly sobs on Gizmo's shoulder.

Gizmo, "we...we killed her..."
(it's not even that though, but we'll do things your way...)

Status
Not open for further replies.