The Hellheim Cronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria nods, "i'll think of it somehow, and i know you wouldn't like us..y'knowing for me to show you. right?"

Malvolia nods. "That's right. Find some way to show me how you feel without doing that."

Aria wraps her arms around her, giggling and she kisses her cheek. "i'll make you like me!" she lets go and grabs her hand. "let's go have some fun!" she runs forward.

Malvolia giggles and follows her. "I already like ya. You gotta make me feel more than that."

Aria nods, "okay..i think i know where to take you.." she leads her out of the castle. She's wearing a lavender skirt, a black sweater turtle neck, and black sneakers. "i look okay, right?"

Malvolia looks her up and down. "Yes. You look very nice. I was just working, so I'm still in my uniform."

Aria smiles, "well, silly..why don't you go change? i'll wait here for you.." she blushes. "unless..you want to wear that uniform around.." she looks down.

Malvolia smirks. "I'll be right back." She runs to her room and changes into a blue top and jeans, then returns to Aria. "Let's go."

Aria nods, she leads her away.

They later arrive at an aquarium, the outside building is huge.

Aria smiles, "i love the ocean! i wanted to show you how beautiful it can be.." she giggles and holds up her hands. "vo-la!"

Malvolia looks around and smiles. "It is beautiful. Look at all the water types!"

Aria wraps an arm around her, smiling. "i know right!" she leads her to the front desk, pays for them, and walks inside. "ooh look!" she points to a seaking.

Malvolia looks at it. "Uhg, I thik Goldeen are prettier." She looks around and see an Almomola. "So pretty!"

Aria smiles, "wow..." she sees it too. "it is!" she turns again. "ooh a mudkip!!" she practically melts. "so cute!!"

Malvolia squeals in delight. "Just adorable! What other pokemon are there?"

(my favorite water starter..)
Aria squeals in delight, "look! a piplup!" she runs over to the tank and looks at it amazed. "they're so rare!!"

Malvolia looks at it. "I've never seen one before! It's even cuter than Mudkip!"

The piplup stares at them funny from inside the glass, "pip?" it says tilting its head.
Aria, "AAAAWWWW..."

Malvolia melts. "Adorable!" She continues to look around.

Aria smiles, "you having fun?" she wraps her arm around her again

Malvolia smiles. "Yes, I am. This place is great!"

Status
Not open for further replies.