The Hellheim Cronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace smiles, frantically. "I'm fine with that, just love me that's all." She steps back and looks into Lilly eyes

Lilly looks to Gizmo. "Should we do what she wants? Gracie, the last thing I want is to see you sad and feeling left out with us."

Gizmo nods, "I'm not tearing this girl up any longer. Grace. I'm fine with you." He pats her head.
Grace nods, "Yeah! Yeah! It doesn't have to be official, just behind closed doors. We can hug and kiss and please each other. We'll be happy!"

Lilly sighs and mutters to herself. "But you deserve so much more than that." She speaks up. "If that's what you want and Gizmo's okay with it, I guess that's what we'll do.

Grace smiles, "I love you both..." she puts her arm around them both.
(Well, What do you think?)

[I think Grace needs to find her own true love. And that I should bring Malvolia back into things.]

Lilly sighs and looks at Gizmo.

Malvolia walks the halls of the palace, looking around.

Gizmo looks back at her, he smiles. "What could be the worst thing?"
Aria giggles, "hey cutie! Wait up!!" She runs after Malvolia.

Lilly whispers. "She could end up snapping. Or hating us."

Malvolia turns to her. "Now, aren't you glad you decided to stay? What changed your mind, anyway?"

Gizmo grins, "what do you think she will do, if! If she snaps at us.?"
Aria giggles, "yes, yes I am. Everyone here is so nice..."

Lilly shakes her head. "I don't know. I can be hard to tell what a person will do."

Malvolia smiles. "Plus ya got me and Gracie. Were ya looking for liddle ol' me?"

Grace smiles, "I would never harm you two..." trying to be as reassuring as possible.
Aria nods, "actually, yeah..." she blushes.

Malvolia smiles. "Oh? What did ya want with me?"

Lilly looks at her. "Not even if we made you angry?"

Grace shakes her head, "not even if you were trying to kill me." she nods.
Gizmo smiles, "see...problem solved..." he puts an arm around both of them. "love you guys..."
Aria blushes deeper, brushing her hair. "everything...I like you a lot Malvolia.. and i don't want to get bimbo on you right now.." she smirks.

Lilly smiles. "I love you too, Gizmo."

Malvolia raises an eyebrow. "What brought this on? I like you a lot, too."

Aria, "the fact that you choose to be with Grace instead of me..after you said you liked me more. i want to know why.." serious.

Malvolia sighs. "Because I got tired of you being a bimbo and ignoring me, unlike Grace. It was hard for me, but I thought she would pay me more attention."

Aria nods, "b..but what if i want to be with you now?" she looks up to her. "i'm...i'm done doing that...i realize i always had you two." she smiles. "i should have gave you more attention, but now, i want to!"

Malvolia smiles. " I can tell you mean it. I'll give you a chance to prove it to me."

Aria smiles, but confused. "thank you!!! but.." she blushes. "how should i do that?"

She shrugs. "However you want. I'm not going to tell you."

Status
Not open for further replies.