The Hellheim Cronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gizmo nods, "yeah! we love you..." he smiles and holds out his hand.

Grace smiles and takes it, "thank you.." she mumbles. "but it doesn't mean you have to push me away, not like i could steal him away completely."

Lilly smiles. "I don't want you to steal him at all. He's the love of my life."

Grace smiles, "i wouldn't!" she nods. "that's a fact! but i want to join you to as well!" she leans over and kisses Gizmo on the lips.

Gizmo blushes a little, he returns it. "i'm guessing you don't mind me being a Zoroark?"

Lilly pulls her away again. "Well, it seems like you're trying to!"

Grace smiles, "well, i just want love!" she leans over and tries to kiss Lilly.

Lilly lets her kiss her. "Why don't you go find your friends, then?"

Grace steps away, "hm..? you are my friends..."

Gizmo sighs, "oh no..." he looks down.

Lilly looks her in the eyes. "Yes, we are. But what about Malvolia and Aria? Aren't they around? I'm sure they miss you. I mean, we can still hang out, if you want..."

Grace, "why do you keep pushing me away?.." she looks her back, eyes glossy. "keep on suggesting i go see the others..." sounding hurt.

Lilly tries to comfort her. "Because I want you to find someone that you can have what I have with Gizmo with. True love. As much as we love you, that's not what you'll have with us."

Grace wraps her arms around her, "d-don't say that..please! please don't say that!" crying on her shoulder.
Gizmo pats her back, not knowing what else to do.

Lilly hugs her back. "You honestly think that the three of us have true love? I'm sure there's someone much better for you out there. Someone that will love you and only you."

Grace, "I don't want to wait for that. as long as I'm with you guys, i'll be happy.!" She smiles, pleading.

"Who says it will take long? Just look around you. Would you rather be happy for a while, or wait and be in bliss because you've found the one you were meant to be with?" Lilly looks into her eyes.

Grace, "please don't...I want to be forever happy with you two.." she mumbles. "You are my bliss..."

Lilly sighs. "You can't convince yourself of that. Look into my eyes. Do you see someone who could make you happy forever? Yo can stay here as long as you want, but please...Do not be alone."

(Lilly is so lucky/unlucky that everyone is infatuated with her.)
Grace looks into her eyes, she mumbles. "Green..." she holds tighter.

Lilly smiles. "Yes, they are green. But do you see true love? Probably not, because I'm meant to be with Gizmo. You're meant to be with someone else. I can feel it."

Grace looks down, "does this mean, you won't kiss me? You won't love me? Did nothing mean anything to you?"

Lilly frowns. "That's not what I'm saying at all. You're a wonderful, beautiful person and I love you. But not as much as I love Gizmo."

Status
Not open for further replies.