The Haunted Hotel

She could see the curiosity burning in Katell's expression. Swallowing her tart, she decided to look at it too. That old man was probably up to something nasty. "Let's check it out. I think it's about near the cellar." she said as she gulped a mouthful of grape juice. "Let's go." she took her hand before flashing out of the room.

Sara could suddenly feel the presence of somebody else. She didn't know who, but she knew it was someone, at least. Her light magic was useless unless she found out what was blinding her, and it probably wasn't a blindfold; she didn't feel it.

Once Kiera took Katell's hand they flashed out, into the cellar. The girl looked around and saw the wizard from earlier.
"Look Kiera, it's the lady with light magic," she pointed out.

"Oh yeah that's her. Why is she here? She's tied up! Come on. Help me untie her." she told Katell. "Sara, right? It's Kiera and Katell. We're going to help you. Hang on." she tried to assure the wizard.

"Who do you think did this?" Katell asked Kiera as she helped untie Sara. She thought about it being the old man at the counter, but she still thought of him as nice. She thought maybe the hotel's actual owner decided to make an appearance, but where is he now?

While Katell was undecided with the old man, she felt the opposite. "Of course it's that old man. The way he looked at them. Creepy." she said with a shiver as finally, Sara was freed. "Can you move? We need to hide you for a while." she told the wizard as she nodded at Katell. "Can you make one of those dummies?" she requested to her.

Sara ripped the blindfold and gag off of her. "Thanks, Kiera, Katell. And that was definitely the old man. Now, let's see..." She turned to face the wall she was tied to and cracked her knuckles. "I barely do this, but here goes..."
Runes surrounded her and the girls as Sara scanned herself using magic. The runes seemed to detect something as Sara's left hand, which was controlling the runes, twitched. There was a flash of white light and a perfect replica of her appeared.
"There we go. Now," She turned to Katell and Kiera. "Let's get out of here."

Katell grabbed Kiera and Sara's hand before flashing out into the girls' room.
"Why did the old man tie you up?" Katell asked once they were in the room.

"Cool." she said with a bit of awe as Sara conjured a perfect replica. Once done tying it up, they flashed back to their rooms with Katell immediately quizzing Sara. She went back to her tray of food meanwhile as she listened to Sara's answer. It might give them a proof of what the old man was really up to. "Muffins?" she offered to Sara as she threw one to Katell. It's always been that way between them. Absentmindedly, she flashed in and out of the room to get sneak something from the pantry as the two talked. She didn't realize that Sara might find it weird for girls who don't look like magic bearers to be able to do such.

Sara put her face in her hands. "I'm not sure. Usually it involves my magic powers and such, but-oh, thank you," she added as she accepted the muffin and crammed it into her mouth. "Muffins are my favorite food-besides cake, of course. Anyways," she turned to Katell and Kiera. "He was after me, I bet he'll be after the other guests next."

Katell caught the muffin and nibbled on it. "But why? It has to do with the reason there are so many visitors today... but why are you people here?" Katell asked, still confused. She it all had to be connected, all she had to do was figure out why there were more guests today than any other day.

A shadowy figure drifted through the halls, slow steps silently making their way across the carpeted floor. Sharp blue eyes scanned the halls, searching aimlessly for something. There was a weariness to the masculine figure, a tired hopelessness as he wandered the halls of the old hotel.
Nothing ever changed. The same decay and death... But tonight, he could feel an odd energy buzzing through the halls. Fresh meat. The thought made him sick the instant it entered his mind, and he regretted it instantly. His shadowy form slowly began to materialize into a fully human form. A young man dressed in a simple black coat and jeans stood where the shadowy apparition once stood. His crystal blue eyes were bleak, lacking the vitality that was once held in them. His black hair was a little long and scruffy looking. He stood outside the room of the two magic girls, or so the story went. He felt welcome by them, on most occasions. He felt a third presence in the room this day, which was quite odd. He raised his hand and quietly knocked on the door. "It's Leone..." His voice was quiet as well.

Katell looked towards Kiera. She wasn't sure if she should open the door since the two girls had a visitor.
"What is it Leone?" she asked through the door.

"Just wondering what's going on. There are a couple of odd people here tonight." Leone answered with honesty clear in his voice. "It's kinda weirding me out."

Katell opened the door wide enough for her head to peek out. She looked up at Leone and answered, "that's what I was wondering. Why are there so many visitors today of all days?"
She looked back in the room at the other two before looking back at Leone.

"I'm not sure... That's kinda why I came to see you two. I have a feeling that it isn't very good, whatever it is..." Leone sighed, looking down at his black boots.

Katell looked up at him, trying to catch his eye. "I don't know know anything... we think the old man has something to do with it," Katell said.

"He probably does... After all, he's the guy who gives out the rooms..." Leone spoke softly, his gaze rising back to meet hers. "Maybe I could do some snooping... But...." He frowned softly. He had more than a few problems with that old man. He didn't want to see what the old creep did on his spare time.

Kiera just nibbled on her muffin, keeping Sara company as Katell opened the door when a knock sounded. She knew who it was before Katell opened the door. It was Leone. She heard him coming to the hotel due to an odd feeling that might probably also the result of whatever there is that attracted a lot of people in here at this time.

"The old man already tried to do away with one of the visitors." she quipped in.

"Why don't we figure out what it is the man wants with them?" Katell suggested as she opened the door fully for Leone.
Her curiosity only grew as she wanted to know what exactly was going on and what the old man wanted.