The Haunted Hotel

Thunder started to sound and yet someone else walked into the Hotel. This time it was a young women with short brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked like she was in her twenties but there was another a small eight year old girl stood behind her. Looking a bit nervously in a pair of pants and a pink shirt. Her mother wore a sun dress. They were both soaked. Her daughter had brown hair and blue eyes. "hello is there anyrooms? We missed our bus" she said worriedly.

Share.jpg FB_20141126_20_35_58_Saved_Picture.jpg

Thunder rumbled a bit outside, causing Leone to furrow his brows. "Is the weather really getting that bad...?" He questioned no one in particular. He felt more energy enter the hotel. "Two more people just came in... I'll be back..." He spoke before he faded into his shadow form, then faded to nothing. He was silent as he ventured down to the lobby in his invisible ghostliness. He watched the mother and child curiously, waiting to see what the old man would do.

"I want to come too," Katell said as she too disappeared, not knowing if Kiera would follow or not. She appeared in the lobby but stayed a bit behind Leone.
The old man at the counter did his usual greeting, letting them stay without pay. Katell always thought that was nice of him, but now she's being told that he is involved in the reason there are so many people that day.
Katell went up to the two and asked "Who are you?" just like she always did when curious. She never really knew when to stop with the questions.

How does this hotel stay open if it never makes any money...? Leone found himself wondering as the woman and child got in for free. The ghost watched the old man carefully, keeping himself invisible. It just didn't make sense...

The women looked at the man a bit curiously. "oh um thank you" she said a bit hesitantly, a bit surprised that he would let her stay for fee. The women's name was Amy and her little girl was Angel. She took the key to 203 and looked over when she heard the voice of a young girl. "oh!" She said a bit surprised. The little girl holding her mothers hand as she stared at the girl. "who are you?" The girl asked a bit innocently, tilting her head to the side. Her mother smiled. "I'm Amy and this is my daughter Angel...we will be staying her for tonight" the little girl looked up at her mother. "mama can I go explore?" Amy looked a little hesitant.

Katell looked up at the new women and then at the other girl. "Why did you come?" she asked. "why would you want to explore... you can't do that here," she then said. She knew what lay behind every corner and that regular people just wouldn't understand.

"ah well um we were on our way to New York and the last bus to there left already" she said with an awkward smile. They had one bag and a suit case by the door. "how come?" The little girl asked and tilted her head to the side. "well do you want to play?" The young girl smiled hugging a teddy bear she had gotten from her bag.

"New York? Where is that?" Katell continued to ask questions until the girl asked her a question.
"Play? Play what?"

Her mother looked a bit confused when the girl didnt know what New York was. She stood quiet as her daughter spoke to the young girl. "well we can play hide or seek or tag" if the girl didnt know the games, Angel would explain it to her.

Leone moved slightly towards the old man, wondering what newspaper he had been reading. He kept his distance, afraid that the old creep would sense his presence. Despite the fact that he was invisible at the moment, one could feel his energy if they got too close.

Kiera frowned as the two went out to take a look of the newcomers. She told Sara to stay put since the old man doesn't ever come to their room. However, she told her not to open the door to anyone since they could just flash in. "The password is muffin. So unless the password is correct, don't open." she instructed Sara before flashing out of the room and appearing at the landing near the stairs. It seemed she possesses Katell's curiosity too.

She watched the newcomers. This time it's a mother and child. She heard they're from New York as the mother explained why they're in the hotel. Katell's usual litany of questions were cut by the child as she asked if Katell would play with her after asking if she could explore. "That child would be kidnapped easily since she's got curiosity like Katell." she told herself. She continued observing them without announcing her presence.

"Ooh I like hide and seek!" Katell exclaimed. She hasn't played it in so song she has forgot how long it has been.

((On mobile. I'll add more later.. maybe))

She rolled her eyes at the girl's suggestion to play hide and seek. "Great! Now I'm going to watch out for them." she told herself as she kept hidden from them.

((okay! It's alright.))

They little girl smiled brightly and looked up at her worry mother. Her mother sighed and kneeled down. "okay you can play but be careful and stay close to the room." The little girl nodded and hugged her mother. Watching her enter the room but leaving the door open. The young girl look to the other one. "do you want to hide or should I?" She asked curiously.

"Mm you can hide," Katell offered, since she knew more of the place she would know where to look first.

The little girl smiled brightly and nodded. "remember no peeking and you have to count to ten!" She said. Waiting for the girl to turn around before running up the stairs and going to find a place to hide.

Katell turned around and began to count to ten. Once she finished counting she turned around and called "ready or not here I come!" before running off to find the other girl.

Kiera decided to go after the child. She didn't know why but she wanted to stay hidden for some reason. Crouching on the banister in the shadows, she watched as the girl hid. Her eyes darted to every corner then to the girl to make sure she's safe.

She peeked behind some doors and couldn't find a good place. She smiled as she heard the girl coming and she hid in a coat closet but it was empty. It was dark which kinda scared her so she turned on the light and looked around. It was a bit chilly. She peeked out the door. Wondering if the girl passed by already.

Sara stood there for a second, then blinked and stared at the scene before her. She then silently slipped into the shadows, tripping over her own feet, then found herself face-to-face with yet another little girl.
"Ah...hi..." Sara said awkwardly.
((I finally found a good picture of Sara!
th

That took a while...heh..