The Haunted Hotel

Katell nodded silently. She looked back towards the newcomers before turning back to follow Kiera elsewhere.

They entered a room on the 3Rd floor by the corner. After shutting it close, Kiera plopped down the bed. "Have you noticed the sudden flow of visitors? I think it's for the spring ritual." she said with a thoughtful expression.

"Spring ritual?" Katell, like always was confused about what was being said. She has noticed the visitors coming more often, but why would they come for some ritual?

"The old man would need sacrifices, don't you think?" she told her patiently as she was always like that. "I'm not sure if we should help though." she added while playing with a pillow.

"But he seems nice," Katell stated as she stood at the foot of the bed.

"He's creepy, you mean. But anyway, we'll stay as we are." she replied as she threw a pillow at her. She laughed when it hit her.

She blinked after being hit with the pillow and caught off guard. Katell picked the pillow up and threw it back, letting out a small laugh.

She tried to dodge but still was hit by the pillow. "Oof!" she said as she knocked over. She was silent for a while before bursting into laughter. "You really have a steady hand. But can you dodge?" she grinned as she threw 2 pillows at her.

Katell disappeared before reappearing besides Kiera. "Was that good for dodging?" Katell asked before hitting her with another pillow.

"Hah! got y...Hey, that's not fair!" she yelled as Katell vanished thrn reappeared before her then hit her again. "Oofff!" she got knocked over again. Grinning evilly at her, she grabbed a pillow and did the same trick to her. "Hah! How's that for payback?" she giggled.

Katell fell over with a small thump and looked back up at Kiera.
She picked up a nearby pillow and threw it towards the other girl. "I didn't think it had to be fair," Katell said with a small giggle.

Kiera caught it neatly and reappeared beside her. "I'm starving. Let's go down to the pantry." she suggested as she tried to catch her breath.

"Okay," Katell said as she stood up. She waited for Kiera, not knowing if she wanted a quick transition or to just walk.

"Let's just flash in there. You know Cook doesn't like us down there at this hour." she gave a mischievous smile. "Come on." she said as she disappeared.

"Wait for me," Katell said before disappearing to the pantry. Katell looked around to try to see the cook before looking for something to eat in the pantry along with Kiera.

Sara stood there for a minute. "Technically, I'm not an adult...legally..." she murmured before thinking carefully about Kiera's words. Don't trust the old man...
"Hmm, this is all too suspicious," she said to herself. "Best keep my guard up."
The girl Kiera didn't seem to think Sara would believe her. Well, she did. Sara didn't know why or how, she just did.
"So..." she said, turning to the two other guests. "Raise your hand if you think this is weird." She slowly raised her own. "Now, hear me out. That old guy is suspicious, all right. If I were you, I would probably keep my guard up and my weapons raised."
She walked off, into the lobby, where the old man was staring at her, almost hungrily.
Suddenly, without warning, she felt knotted hands reach up and cover her mouth, and the hoarse voice murmur, "You, missy, ain't going anywhere." Sara gasped. Why couldn't she see anything?
And she felt herself being carried down into a cellar, tied tightly to the wall, and gagged.

Katell looked up after hearing a noise from the lobby. "You hear that?" she asked, looking towards Kiera.
Something just wasn't right... she can feel it.

She suppressed a giggle as Katell appeared near her. It seemed that the Cook was nowhere to be found. She gestured to Katell to get a plate. Kiera started snatching cupcakes and breads and sweets, piling them on to the plate. She spotted a blueberry tart and stuffed one into her mouth. She pushed one to Katell's mouth and watched as she tried to chew it. There was a clutter and she saw the Cook's round belly protruding. "Psst! Katell!" she called to her. Katell asked her about the noise. "Let's investigate later. Cook is here!" she grabbed Katell's arm then flashed back to the bedroom. "That was close. Now, about that noise. What do you think that is?" she asked before munching on a meat pie.

After hearing the noise from the lobby Katell could have sworn she heard another noise.
Just then Kiera grabbed her arm and flashed them back to the bedroom, telling her the cook was coming.
"I heard a noise from the lobby," Katell asked as she looked towards the door. She was beginning to get curious and wanted to go see what it was.

Sara wished she could see as she shook her head around blindly. "Hmm—hmm, hm hm!"
She struggled even more, hoping that the ropes would at least loosen.