The Guild of El'yssi (Exploration Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tsu, I added the father's invention. I'll get to work on the Trinity Arts once I receive points for it.`

Don't I need separate ones for the weapon-?

Don't I need separate ones for the weapon-?
Those are just static stats that will go on the Wikia in the items and what not when I update it.
Weapon stats never change until you get a new weapon.
Only the skills, the orientation diagram, and the distribution of your stats are required for the sheet completion.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Okay. I'll get to work on those now then.

Forename: Yuri
Surname: Galvanis
Race: Thari

Personality: Yuri typically has an easygoing personality, and most of the time is amicable. Where most of his people would scoff or ridicule other cultures, his curiosity keeps his temper under control to understand that different does not mean inferior. Still, his Thari heritage is obvious when he is roused into anger, typically by way of insulting his sense of honor or duty. The man will usually keep a calm head, though may snap at repeated offenses. Yuri is especially unusual in that he picks his fights, and knows when something may be a little too strong to handle with just brute force. Even so, he finds it hard to resist a good fight, and hopes to chronicle the fighting habits of native fauna to provide a guide for future Thari.

Appearance: The first thing one typically notices about Yuri is his white, unpatterned fur. When standing up he reaches about 5'11" with a well toned and agile build. He has yellow eyes, and is rather canine like in appearance, with pointed ears, a short snout coming up to a black nose. His arms show obvious signs of rigorous training and trial, being muscular, and having long, sharp claws at the end of them, perfect for rending targets to shreds, yet compact enough to enable normal hand movement. His legs are somewhat leaner, enhancing his movement speed, with claws that are shorter, but groomed to provide better grip on rougher surfaces.
====================
History: Yuri, by the standards of most Thari, had a pretty average life for several years. He grew as a cub, and had two siblings, a brother and sister both younger than he was. While growing up, he quickly impressed several of his tribe by how quickly he turned to learning and hunting. In fact, while he was not the strongest or the most agile of his tribe, he was considered, privately, to be one of the smartest of the tribe, though compared to the Synthi this would still only be considered average intelligence or simply a good knowledge of "common sense". Slowly, he started to climb the ranks of the Thari heirarchy.

However, the man found his life getting rather dull. The creatures that normally came to his part of the area provided little challenge, and everyone above him in the pecking order was a good order of magnitude stronger than he was. Sure he could maybe get around them by training, but he believed there was nothing to train against, no new challenges. At one point, he despaired at the lack of challenge, and made a foolish wish to find a new meaning, a new challenge in life.

That wish was granted...

It began with a thinning of the Lukalo herds, the animal that his tribe usually relied on for their subsistence living. To figure out what was going on, the chief of Yuri's tribe decided to form a pack to hunt down what was causing the herds to thin. Yuri elected to go with the pack, and his little brother decided to tag along.

What they found was nothing short of a monstrosity. It was a vaguely turtle like animal, with large legs, a tail and shell that were almost completely metallic, and it wore the skull of another animal, vaguely defined as a dragon's skull. Worse still, it could breathe fire, and had a habit of using this fire to heat up its tail to decapitate prey as though it were slicing through butter. That was all that Yuri could figure out before nearly the entire pack was wiped out, either killed or maimed and unable to fight.

Yuri's brother was maimed, and it was later found out that he would likely be unable to hunt ever again. Yuri experienced and odd mix of devastation and euphoria that creeped him out. On the one hand, he had nearly lost a brother, and had lost many of his friends to the beast, but on the other he found a thrill hunting the beast. He had a desire to challenge the beast again, but it had gone, as if it had vanished into thin air. Yuri brought up the matter with his chief, though the latter was unwilling to hunt for it again, lest it prove the utter destruction of his people.

The chief was not unsympathetic to the matter, and told Yuri about the Guild, and their expert faunologists whose goal was to chronicle the beasts of the realm. A spark ignited in the young warrior's breast, here was a chance to discover challenging foes that nobody knew existed, and to make an impact on the world. Yuri eagerly jumped at the chance and set off to join the Guild.

Trinity Arts

Stats

[Points to spend: 0]
  • Character Level: 3
  • Guild Level: 1
  • Guild Rank: Trainee
  • Heath: Will be calculated upon completion of formula.
  • Force: 4
  • Mind: 2
  • Spirit: Max 0
  • Stamina: 3
Orientation:
TWn9Apv.png

Skills:
Name: Gouge
Orientation: Force
Type: Active
Stamina Cost: 2
Status Effect: 70% Chance to cause Bleeding Status
Description: Yuri lunges at the foe with his claws, piercing into the target and having a high chance of bleeding.

Inventory:
Leather Messenger Bag (Soaked)
Deck of Playing Cards (Ruined)
Notebook and Pencil (Ruined)
Bag of Trail Snacks and Beef Jerky (Wet)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bit of overloaded utility on that weapon.
I am fine with keeping it as is, but you can expect longer time costs on charges & swaps, in addition to much lower success rates compared to other people.

Saul up to you, GM.

Saul up to you, GM.
Okay, you have been set up into the rp.
I'd read everything so you understand what's been happening.

WIP

Character Information

Forename: Yuri
Surname:
Race: Thari

Personality:
Appearance:
History:

Trinity Arts
(Please do not start this section until your character is accepeted into the roleplay.)

Stats

[Points to spend: X]
  • Character Level: X
  • Guild Level: X
  • Force: X
  • Mind: X
  • Spirit: X
  • Stamina: X
You'll need to get your character out in the next couple days.
You have been set up through the second part of my recent post, the aquatic jail.
Like with Gula, read through to understand where we are at.

Both of you will have to get your post out this sequence, since the rp closes after this posting sequence. ( 2-3 days)

I'll try to work on one tonight or tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tsu
@Gula Gula @Jakers @Niiwa @becna @TerraBooma @Daices

Since we are starting to get to the good stuff, I need inventories now.
In a spoiler in your post, please list what you have on your person.
Just mind anything that would be ruined from your character laying in the water, if you are on that side of life.

Sword
Low Level Health Pot
A bug

Reactions: Aois
Do we add the inventory to our character sheets or our IC posts?

Do we add the inventory to our character sheets or our IC posts?
Each post.
You will be adding an inventory, and any calculation results, which I will get more into on the Wikia, when it gets closer to the tutorial..

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Alright. Thanks for the answer!

@Tsu Yuri is ready to be analyzed.
  • Points Available: 9
  • Character Level: 3
  • Guild Level: 1
  • Force: Max 8
  • Mind: Max 2
  • Spirit: Max 0
  • Stamina: Max 4

blue Character Name: Vin
Character Level: ???
Level Experience: ???/???
Guild Experience: ???/???
Health: ???

This is my post.

Knife

There has been a major update to the Trinity Arts section on the Wikia, check it out!
Characters, items, and skills will be updated later today.

Reactions: Aois
Status
Not open for further replies.