The Great Staffing Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a training hiatus for the last rounds of CVs, we are about to start kidnapping new batches of people again. :D

If you want to renew your application you can (we'll just use the newer version), OR submit an app if you never have!

People who are excellent CVs can later become staff candidates!

We are especially interested in getting a few more teenagers on board to help moderate our under 18 activities! So if you are under 18 and have the time to spare, we can uuuuuse yoooou!
I've updated my application to be less long and rambly.

NOW USE ME DIANA-SENPAI, USE ME LIKE ALL THE OTHER BOYS~!

• Useful
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wolk and Torsty
Damn it. They had just learned not to ask the same question over and over again. Now we have to teach a new group? D: -cough- I think I'm sick. I will probably be out during the whole month of May. :bsmile:

We are especially interested in getting a few more teenagers on board to help moderate our under 18 activities! So if you are under 18 and have the time to spare, we can uuuuuse yoooou!
Contrary to popular belief, Iwaku Staff are not blessed with time travel and cannot stay under 18, so yes we do need help in this area since people are constantly aging out of it! xD

What Diana and Fatal are really saying is:

WE'RE TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOUR TEENSYWEENSY DRAMA!!! *grumpyface*

O___O FUN FACTS:

Teenagers rarely have dramas, that's almost always adult members!

BUT Teenagers are the ones always breaking the age-group rules and being creepy stalkers! D:

Life is funny!

It's true. That's partially why I stay on staff. You all disgust me and I need to save you from yourselves.

Reactions: Peter Feels
What is the difference between staff member, and community volunteer?

I'd like to apply for CV, but I'll probably wouldn't pass an application yet until I've sorted my RL stuff out.

What is the difference between staff member, and community volunteer?
Staff members has more responsibility and they can mod pretty much any part of the forum (groups, roleplay sections, character gallery, blogs, etc. Though there are things only the admins can do.), we also take care of all the reports and drama that's going on on iwaku together with the admins. Community volunteers are often only in charge of modding the roleplay section of their choosing, though it has happened that they have helped out with other parts (They don't get mod controls, but they check them out daily and report if they see something.), they can't see reports and there aren't as much required of them.

Staff member: whole community responsibility, though you usually have a specific part you focus on more (I for example is responsible for all the roleplay sections, others have the writing & art museum, then there's chat mods, etc.)

Community volunteer: at least one RP section responsibility (Example: Group section > The modern section or One x one > libertine section).

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
lololol pick me guise.

lololol pick me guise.
y17x2bc.gif

oh plz. Go drink your haterade somewhere else.

BISHES.

if you loved people, then you wouldn't have been mean to me.

Justsayin'

if you loved people, then you wouldn't have been mean to me.

Justsayin'
You're not a people though. You're one of the staff now, and that means you're subhuman and can be treated like crap with no repercussions, just like a retail worker! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.