The Great Staffing Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting in some "Bored Game" threads, taking place in some of the "General Chatting" threads, etc.
Ok cool, thanks

Wow... You guys must have accepted a lot of applications because I'm suddenly starting to see people who haven't been a CV before become one now...

They are always accepting new blood.

Diana said we'll accept new people every month until the site explodes o.O ... Or maybe it was until we don't need more... Naah, it was probably explode. So yeah, keep sending them in so we can make the site blow up :D Everyone likes watching stuff blow up

Yes. :D We need LOTS AND LOTS of volunteers to cover maintenance modding of this many forums. So we will be adding people until we have enough, run out of people, or no longer need people. And the last never happens cause we always LOSE people too when they get life busy. O_O

DON'T DO IT, DIANA WILL WITHHOLD YOUR PENSION AND GO TO MEXICO AND BUY MEXICATS!

__it__s_a_trap___badge_by_kevinbolk-d39rd83.jpg

But really, being part of the staff is an awesome experience that mostly involves helping and bonding with the community and yelling at Diana.

DO IT. YELL AT DIANA.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
DIANA YOU ARE CONFINED TO IWAKU AND FORBIDDEN TO PLAY SIMS 3 WHILE IN PROBATION PERIOD WHICH IS FOREVER.

@Orochi How was that? :3

Reactions: Orochi
Wait, yelling at Diana is part of the job?

APPLICATION SUBMITTED!

I WILL BE THE LOUDEST DIANA-YELLER OF THEM ALL!

PREPARE YOU EARDRUMS, DIANA!

I really did just submit an application. I was already writing it when I saw the thing about yelling at Diana, and now I'm sort of regretting not including it in the reasons why I'd be a great choice.

Reactions: Orochi
Why is the probation period so long? I really want to do some actual maintenance as a community volunteer because I've been doing it since I started roleplaying here.

Why is the probation period so long? I really want to do some actual maintenance as a community volunteer because I've been doing it since I started roleplaying here.

It's to make sure that we know you are staying! ^__^

Why is the probation period so long?

In the first four months we learn:

If the member is actually going to stay on Iwaku.

If the member has behavior issues and shows signs of trouble.

If the member can get along with people and make friends.

If the member is going to be active and seen often in the community!

MOST of the time we learn everything we need to know in the first few months, so we don't get any surprises like someone lying about their age, having multiple accounts, being a psycho, being lazy, etc.

Honestly, being a CV has been really fun.

..and by that I mean it's an excuse for me to read RPS and avoid my bio homework

SO YOU SHOULD APPLY

Reactions: ElBell
*Stares at all the people*
*Stares more*
*Stares even more*
*STARES THROUGH THE PEOPLE*

Good luck! ^w^

Mwahaha, Nobody Important has applied for staff/CV! >:D

After a training hiatus for the last rounds of CVs, we are about to start kidnapping new batches of people again. :D

If you want to renew your application you can (we'll just use the newer version), OR submit an app if you never have!

People who are excellent CVs can later become staff candidates!

We are especially interested in getting a few more teenagers on board to help moderate our under 18 activities! So if you are under 18 and have the time to spare, we can uuuuuse yoooou!

Status
Not open for further replies.