The Great Staffing Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So come back in 4Months I will do that I really want to work hard to get this privilege I shall return.

So come back in 4Months I will do that I really want to work hard to get this privilege I shall return.
Just so you know, there's no "privilege" that comes with being a CV or a staffer (except the staffers get some trophy points).

Unless of course you think scouring the forums for dead threads and misplaced posts is a privilege... In which case you should totally sign up as soon as possible :D

^The above statement should not be read in a sarcastic tone in order to get the full message.

Reactions: Ochalla and Melon
Just so you know, there's no "privilege" that comes with being a CV or a staffer (except the staffers get some trophy points).

Unless of course you think scouring the forums for dead threads and misplaced posts is a privilege... In which case you should totally sign up as soon as possible :D

^The above statement should not be read in a sarcastic tone in order to get the full message.
Well yeah just be nice to be able to help more and one day become some type of mod I put a lot into my foruming and don't ever leave lol I'm a trooper.

Hmmm.... Should I... Or should I not...?
I'm a pretty dedicated member....
But I don't care much for having a lot of attention...
:banghead:

Hmmm.... Should I... Or should I not...?
I'm a pretty dedicated member....
But I don't care much for having a lot of attention...
:banghead:
You mean you don't like having attention directed at you? :x Because trust me, you won't get more attention from being a CV :P It's kind of a "from the shadows" type of job.

You mean you don't like having attention directed at you? :x Because trust me, you won't get more attention from being a CV :P It's kind of a "from the shadows" type of job.
Well, if this is the case, I just might consider it. Although, I can't say that I have tons of free time, since I am a collage student. If anything, during the evenings on weekdays and almost all day on weekends are times when I'm on the most, depending on how the internet is acting (It likes to shut down at random times. It was down all weekend the last two days.).

Well, if this is the case, I just might consider it. Although, I can't say that I have tons of free time, since I am a collage student. If anything, during the evenings on weekdays and almost all day on weekends are times when I'm on the most, depending on how the internet is acting (It likes to shut down at random times. It was down all weekend the last two days.).
Well, the work of a CV isn't that extensive. You pick some forums you'd like to moderate (moderating includes locking threads, deleting threads, graveyarding threads etc.), preferably some you frequently visit, and then you pick a day or two to do your moderating. You don't have to stick to those days, it's just to make up a schedule so you know you'll have time to do your duties. Other than that, just be vigilant for misplaced or inappropriate content and report it when you see it.

As a member of the Staff, however, you need to be available more and you're required to do more work. But that's what CV's are for, so that dedicated members who feel like helping but don't have a lot of time can contribute in some way :)

Can I be part of this? I have seen people on here that tend to troll and I like looking for the trollz so I can keep them under control. Like Alex, I too am a college student so I won't be on all the time. May I be a CV?

Send in an application then, we would love to have you! Just read up the requirements

Dang... I have two months left before I can do this... No! I want to help Iwaku!

Just a reminder you have to have four months under your belt to be a CV or staffer!!!

I've applied, when are you likely to hear back?

I've applied, when are you likely to hear back?

Next month... Or the one after that.
Though, you haven't been on for the 4 month requirement, so give it some time.

In the meanwhile, do community stuff if that's your fancy. :D

Next month... Or the one after that.
Though, you haven't been on for the 4 month requirement, so give it some time.

In the meanwhile, do community stuff if that's your fancy. :D
Ok will do....

Community stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.