The Great Staffing Hunt

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Pete and Torsty. Sucking up to the admins is not really the way to go. If you want to be a staffer/CV you need to fit the qualifications. Being an active member, not being a problem member (getting reported, or causing lots of drama), and willing to take that extra step for Iwaku. Also, be aware that just because you are a CV/Staffer doesn't mean you get special treatment. You serve the members of Iwaku, not the members serve you.

Indeed! In all seriousness, that is the best way to go. I'd never truly trust in the methods I mentioned. I was entirely joking. That's why the title is called a community volunteer... you're volunteering for iwaku, nothing more, nothing less. Being a staffer doesn't make you a king or queen of some kind. It makes you more like a janitor? jk. :)

Without the sucking up, how I am supposed to know who I can make do terrible things for my personal enjoyment? >:[

Without the sucking up, how I am supposed to know who I can make do terrible things for my personal enjoyment? >:[
*gets too much mixed advice* *head implodes*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11614-1431388285-20.gif

By making sure that their morals are loose enough to be exploited, of course. People who don't kiss ass can be totally willing to do atrocious shit for their own amusement, which will also benefit you. That's a mutually beneficial working relationship, great for morale and productivity. :D

I wanna say hire this guy, but he seems to have his shit together too much.

Ban him, just to be safe. Might be Satan.

I wanna say hire this guy, but he seems to have his shit together too much.

Ban him, just to be safe. Might be Satan.
I'm obviously the best choice, right Peter? ;D

You're just she-Satan. So no. >:C

Reactions: jared555
You love it.

Step one is applying for CV, if you're truly interested...

Step two, of course, is the waiting patiently part. ^^

I guess I'm doing everything right then. :) I applied and am now waiting patiently.

And I'm making sacrifices to the Great Owl Diana to show my loyalty.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
The Lewi applied! I am on every day all day lol and it looks like for the foreseeable future I will have free time so I am READY!

Status
Not open for further replies.