The Great Staffing Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I do work for an Insurance company in RL, so I guess I'm built to take a pounding ifyouknowwhatimean

Really though. I would love to be on staff again, I would just have to make sure i'm doing things I love and not worrying about things that don't involve me.

Besides, the staff list is really lacking an 'E' name. So....

Well, I do work for an Insurance company in RL, so I guess I'm built to take a pounding ifyouknowwhatimean

Really though. I would love to be on staff again, I would just have to make sure i'm doing things I love and not worrying about things that don't involve me.

Besides, the staff list is really lacking an 'E' name. So....

Well if you do go back to staff then that'd be awesome. ^^ Hope it goes well for you!

I'd love to be a CV myself to see how it goes. ^^ I love this place and am online all the time, so I'd be excited to help out. :)

Reactions: Esthalia
@Jorick
Make sure to qualify for CV next time! I wanna spank you when you mess up. :D

Well if you do go back to staff then that'd be awesome. ^^ Hope it goes well for you!

I'd love to be a CV myself to see how it goes. ^^ I love this place and am online all the time, so I'd be excited to help out. :)
Thanks Kitter <3 You're still my favorite 354879521857957th person with a cat related name.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Thanks Kitter <3 You're still my favorite 354879521857957th person with a cat related name.

Aw thank u. <3 You're my 582757395734948th favorite person who has a name starting with the letter E. :3

• Love
@Jorick
Make sure to qualify for CV next time! I wanna spank you when you mess up. :D
Hey man, that's not up to me, I've already done all that I could. Talk to the admins about it if you wanna make me your whipping boy. :P

Hey man, that's not up to me, I've already done all that I could. Talk to the admins about it if you wanna make me your whipping boy. :P
Naah, it's up to you to write the most awesomesauce application evar :D Just add a ferret and it should be fine. No one can resist a ferret ;)

Naah, it's up to you to write the most awesomesauce application evar :D Just add a ferret and it should be fine. No one can resist a ferret ;)

Dang it! I didn't put a ferret in my application! :0

What must I do to remedy this clearly important issue?! D:

Ferrets are overrated. Bears 4 lyfe. :bear:

This is true. 10 out of 10 people who saw a ferret would ferret again.

Ferrets are overrated. Bears 4 lyfe. :bear:

Clearly you do not understand how this game is played.

You gotta kiss ass and worship the ferret so they like you, of course! XD

Ferrets are amazing. And I'm not just saying that for no reason. *wink wink*

Jorick, you fail at asskissing. You will never work in this business again.

Clearly you do not understand how this game is played.

You gotta kiss ass and worship the ferret so they like you, of course! XD

Ferrets are amazing. And I'm not just saying that for no reason. *wink wink*
Nope, I'm gonna be the maverick that goes against the grain, the cop that plays by his own rules. It's gonna be unorthodox and probably unethical, but damn it I'll get things done.
Jorick, you fail at asskissing. You will never work in this business again.
"Again" implies that I've worked in the business before, which I haven't. Your threat is null and void. Suck it, nerd.

Reactions: Esthalia
The admins have always loathed asskissers. When did this change?
I'm sure they do. I think they just want Jorick to kiss their asses for being a "cop who plays by his own rules." :)

No one is good enough for anything.

Also I didn't kiss ass to get the job. Told them I'd bust skulls and they let me right in. Unfortunately we only need the one tough guy, so you'll all have to find another way in.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No one is good enough for anything.

Also I didn't kiss ass to get the job. Told them I'd bust skulls and they let me right in. Unfortunately we only need the one tough guy, so you'll all have to find another way in.
Eeek... one says I have to kiss ass, the other says he got in by busting skulls...

Mixed advice! *head explodes*

I agree with Pete and Torsty. Sucking up to the admins is not really the way to go. If you want to be a staffer/CV you need to fit the qualifications. Being an active member, not being a problem member (getting reported, or causing lots of drama), and willing to take that extra step for Iwaku. Also, be aware that just because you are a CV/Staffer doesn't mean you get special treatment. You serve the members of Iwaku, not the members serve you.

Status
Not open for further replies.