The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whatever you say..." Victor said as he got into the truck. The two then took off and headed for the lab.

I drove back to the lab. When we finally arrived I hopped out of the truck, unlocked the front door with the spare key on the key chain and walked inside. "Alright, to the left here," I pointed to the first door on the left. "There is a Library. To the right there is a bedroom and bathroom." I pointed to the 2nd door to the left. "That's a kitchen, and the door across from it is locked." I then pointed to the door directly ahead. "That's the lab room. I hope this lab is to your liking."

"Locked door huh..." Victor said, which indicated that it was practically the only thing he really heard that seemed important. He wandered over to the door and took a look at it. Knocking on the door itself, and the surrounding pieces of wall, Victor searched for a weak point. Eventually he found one, and stood back a few steps.

"I'm a genius, but I'm built tough as well." He said and then thrust his right arm at the door and watched as it moved a little bit. He kept hitting it over and over until the entire door and frame were shaking. He stopped for a second, but then slammed his foot into the bottom set of hinges with all his might. With that kick, the hinges came right off and he then gave one more good attack on the door to knock if off the other hinges.

"Strength and smarts are a deadly combination." Victor said as he looked into the dark room. "Now sure what's in there, but there's no light."

I watched as he beat on the door, then opened it. "Light switch maybe? Or should I go look for a flash light?" I asked as I waited behind him.

"If there is a light switch, it's not by the door like it should be." Victor said as he pulled out his phone and turned on the light that it had. For a phone, the light coming from it was quite bright.

"Let's take a look shall we..." Victor moved into the room since he could now see, and he was quite surprised by what he saw. "...stairs...fucking stairs." There was a spiral of stairs leading downward, and Victor wasn't in the mood to investigate it just yet so he turned the light off and moved away from the door. He saw that Aveira was looking at him and he felt the need to say something.

"I saw in a game once about dark ass stairs that went downward, and I today I don't feel like dying, so another time I'll check it out."

Stairs? Hmm. "I'm not sure what you're talking about but okay, I'll go with it. Let's go check out the lab." I said as I backed up and opened the lab door.

"Of course." Victor said, figuring she wouldn't get the reference of the stairs. Upon entering the lab, Victor saw all the equipment he would ever need, well mostly anyways. "This is amazing." he said as he began searching through everything without hesitation.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-087

(Here's a link by the way to the stairs my character was referring to. It's a good read and so is the rest of the website that it's found on :3)

As he was exploring the lab, I snuck out and went into the bedroom. The man was still asleep. I dragged him back to the lab. "And to make it even better, I brought this." I flopped him in front of me and smiled.

"The fuck is that..." Victor said as he backed up from the body. "Why...the...fuck...do you have a live body in here? Where the hell did you get him from?" He asked, still freaking out. Aveira was full of surprises and just seemed to love freaking out Victor.

I chuckled at his reaction then grinned evilly. "He was the owner of the lab." I dragged the body to a table and plopped him on it. "I figured you could use him for practice." I said innocently.

Victor didn't know how to respond, he couldn't respond. This isn't what he was expecting, none of what happened today he was expecting. He couldn't take it, so Victor just quietly walked out of the lab room, calmly left the building entirely, and slowly walked home. His mind was in overload and he didn't want to deal with anything else right now. Before leaving though, he turned towards Aveira and gave her simple directions.

"Get rid of him...and don't follow..." He told her in a very cold, authoritative tone.

I stared at him when he spoke then bow. "Yes." I said as I walked back to the man on the table. "What should I do with you?" I said as I touched the side of his cheek. "Well I can't really have you coming back and calling the police. You're lucky to even be alive I thought he'd be happy about it." I looked in the direction of the hall. "I wonder, could I just throw you down the stairs, he said something about not wanting to die, so would that mean that there is something dangerous down there?" I looked back at the man. "Lets see." I grabbed the unconscious man and dragged him into the room with the staircase. Gazing down into the pit of darkness I grinned as I left him at the top of the stairs, locked the door before I left and shut it. I wiped my hands together. "Well that problem is solved." I walked out to my car and started driving home. I saw Victor walking as I drove past him but continued on, my apartment was less than a mile from his but he wouldn't know due to the many turns I had to make to get home.

Eventually, Victor made it back to his home. The walk was a long one, but it gave him much time to think about everything that had happened to him involving Aveira. He still didn't know what he wanted to do with everything that had been going on, His untapped powers, angels and demons wanting his powers for their own desires, and Aveira who was completely crazy. Victor could see now why he would have wanted to kill her in his previous life, but that wasn't an issue right now. Right now, all Victor wanted was to be left alone, and that's exactly what he got when he returned home and went to his kitchen to get some food.

When I finally arrived home I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on to the news. I listened to it as I went into the kitchen to cook a can of spaghetti and meatballs. Nothing really interesting was happening right now, at least not in this area. When my food was done cooking I sat back on the couch and ate. When I was done I pulled some papers out of my bag and started to do homework but fell to sleep right there before I could complete it. It wasn't that late, maybe around 7:30pm but the day had been so busy I was out of it. I think being around that ungrateful bastard sucked the energy out of me.

The next day was Saturday, and it gave Victor the weekend to focus on everything that had been going on. He wanted to be alone, but he wanted to explore his powers as well. This life after death ability was something Victor wanted to experiment.

"I need to start small..." Victor said as he left his house. He was going to go on a hunt, but he wanted to head back to the lab first. Victor never really got to closely look at everything thanks to Aveira, so he headed back there to get a closer look, but this time he took his car so he wouldn't have to deal with the long walk.

I woke up on the couch with papers everywhere. I sighed as I stretched up, then walked to the bedroom to change into my usual outfit; a white button-up, short-sleeved shirt, a black tie, a black mini skirt with greyish-white ruffles, black thigh high tights, knee-high black boots, and a belt with an empty holster on each side. I went into the kitchen and made some cereal, then after I was finished eating it I grabbed my trench coat from the arm of the couch, threw it on and place my twin pistols in the holsters, which were towards the back hidden by my coat. I grabbed the keys and locked the door behind me and went to my new truck. Since it was Saturday, I decided to go shopping for supplies, so I started towards town.

Last edited:
Victor had reached the lab, and headed on it to search for all the equipment that was lying around, but he was halted when he noticed the locked down was now back in place and relocked. He didn't know who had fixed it or why they would bother doing such a thing. Out of curiosity, Victor broke down the door again, but this time there were chills that went all the way down his spine when he stood at the top of the stairs. He was afraid to move further, and when he heard s moan that seemed almost inhuman, it made him not want to even more.

"What the hell did you do Aveira." He said to himself, assuming she was the only one who would have done such a thing as fixing the door. It bothered him now that there was something down on the steps, and it bothered him even more that he didn't have a light source besides his phone.

"Better then nothing I guess..." Victor said to himself with a small amount of nervousness, for he pulled out his phone and began to descend the steps to find out what was going on.

I pulled into a general store parking lot and went in to get food and supplies for the next month. As I shopped I had a feeling that I should go to the lab to check on the man I had left. I'll go later. After filling my cart up I checked out, piled everything in the back of the trunk, and drove home. I put everything away when I got to the house, then I started cooking food to bring to the man if he was still alive.

Slowly, Victor descended the steps. He could still hear it, hear that awful cry. It was growing louder and louder as he began to reach the bottom of the steps, unfortunately his light stopped work for some reason. There was still power to his phone, but the light just turned off for some odd reason. It was the last thing that Victor needed, but it couldn't be helped. Upon reaching the bottom of what felt like a never ending staircase, Victor found yet another door, but it was open. Within the darkness of that room, there was the god awful noise he kept hearing.

"Show yourself!" Victor demanded as he stood a few feet back from the door. The noise had stopped, but then another began. It was the sound of footsteps and they were coming towards Victor. He was scared, but that was only natural. Victor was ready for anything, or at least he thought he was. What came out of the door was going to scar him for the rest of his life.

After finishing, I packed the spaghetti in tupperware, put it all in a back and walked back out to the car and started towards the lab. On the way I noted some places I'd have to visit after feeding the man. When I pulled into the parking lot of the lab I saw a car. Confused I walked into the unlocked lab and went to the kitchen to put the stuff down. When I walked back into the hall I saw that the door I had locked before was open. Immediately changing my stance to defensive I walked in and slowly stepped down the stairs quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.