The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fascinating..." Victor said as he watched the events unfold. It was then he turned and looked at Aveira. She looked quite upset over something.

"Are you ok?" He asked her. "If this memory is bad for you, then why show it to me?"

"I'm fine." I snapped. I walked up to him and pulled his arm, with that we woke back up in the real world. "My feelings do not matter, it's what you saw, that's the only thing that matters. Victor, you have the power to create souls inside a soul-less body. A power of the gods." With that there was a loud noise, it sounded kind of like a thump on a fish tank, but much louder. The sky rippled like a pebble hitting calm water, and a lightning surged down to Victor. "This is it..." I said, his powers are awakening.

"What is it..." Victor asked as he watched the sky change and unfold. "...what the hell have you gotten me into?"

"I warned you, this is just the beginning. Your power is awakening. Unfortunately this also makes you a target." I said as the lightning struck him a few times.

The lightning hit hard, but oddly enough it didn't hurt Victor. It struck him over and over, but once it stopped, Victor was able to speak just fine.

"What's going on? What powers exactly? What I am being a target of and what for? I've done nothing wrong." He said in a panicking voice.

I walked up to him, when the lightning stopped, and put my hands onto his shoulders. "Calm down. Your power to create souls and place them into a soulless body. You're being targeted by angels; because you can do something only meant for the gods to do, and by demons; because with your power they could create an army to take over the world." I explained.

"I'm so fucked..." Victor said as he moved away from Aveira. "My life is over...completely screwed because of this." Moving around the roof, Victor felt dizzy and was feeling overrun by all of the information. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to think about it. First he gets hit by a car, ends up with the hospital with having the weirdest dream, and then leaving with not so much as a scratch on him. Now he has all of this going on. Powers...angels...demons...what was he going to do.

"So what's next?" He shakenly asked Aveira not knowing what to do now.

I watched him pace around the roof. "Well, this is where I come in." I bowed, dropping to one knee and rested my arm on the other with my head down. "I serve to protect you at all cost. A weapon at your disposal." I hated bowing to him, but pride is a weakness, pride kills people, this is my fate. I can do nothing to change this, what's done is done.

"Get up...don't kneel to me." Victor said as he got Aveira up from her kneeling stance. "Look...the way I see it, we're equals, if not you're greater then me since you have all these powers you can at least control. I don't know what happened in the past, and quite frankly I don't care. Help me with protecting me and teaching me how to use these powers of mine." He stopped and grabbed Aveira's hand. "I'm gonna need you every step of the way ok?"

I backed up taking my hands away from him. "Yeah, that is the plan. But just so we're clear, I still hate you." I said as I turned away. "If you want I can find a lab for you to work in, though it may be a while before I can get it."

"You could want me dead for all I care...just help me ok?" Victor said. "And yes...a lab would defiantly help."

"Fine, yes I'll help. I'll start working on getting your lab." I said as I walked towards the stairs. "You should probably go to class, I think 2 classes have passed already." I walked down to the halls and started towards the school library, I'd get my stuff later. I peaked in the room and saw that no one was in there, lucky. I went to a computer and started searching.

It's been that long already?" Victor said as he looked at his phone, and sure enough it was time for 6th period which was the last class for the day. "Sixth period huh...that would be...gym..." The idea of going to gym class crossed Victor's mind, but only for a second. "Fuck that..." He said as he picked up his books. He was done for the day, and decided it was best to leave the school. If anyone asked, he would say he wasn't feeling well, which only made sense since he just left the hospital.

My eyes scanned the screen for small laboratories in the area. I found one that was owned by a single man. I did some research on the man and found out where he lived. "A lab and a test subject." A smirk appeared on my face. I shut down the computer and snuck out. I walked into the empty classroom, grabbed my stuff and jumped out the window. I made my way to the top of the building and jumped from roof to roof.

Victor returned home and tried to put everything into perspective. So much had happen to him in just a few days, and it was kinda hard to believe it all, but he had no choice but to believe.

"Bring a soul into a soulless body..." He said to himself and thought about it. Victor thought about what he could do with such power, it honestly scared him a little bit.

I finally found the lab, a single truck was parked in front of it. "Ah lucky me, you've saved me the trouble of finding you." I jumped to the ground and ran to the building, which sat isolated on a hill. I opened the door and stepped in. The door led to a large hallway, there were 5 rooms; 2 on each side and one at the end. I started peaking in the room and found a library; with shelves covering the walls and a desk in the middle, a bedroom; which had a bathroom, closet and full sized bed, and a kitchen; bits of lab equipment were also scattered among the kitchenware. There were 2 doors left, the last door on the side was locked, so I opened the door at the end of the hall and found a man in a lab coat mixing chemicals. He didn't seem to hear me come in so I snuck up behind him, wrapped my arm around his neck and held it there until he passed out. I gently placed him on the ground, found so duct tape, and tied him up. I dragged him to the bed room and placed him on the bed, then found the keys to the truck on the bedside table and walked out to the car, locking the lab's door behind me. I figured he would go back to his house, who wouldn't if they found out the stuff he just did, so I drove there. When I arrived I parked the truck and knocked on the door.

Victor heard the knocking and wasn't sure who it was going to be exactly. Opening the door, he saw Aveira standing there.

"Yes? What's going on?" Victor said nervously not knowing what she'll say in response.

I heard the nervousness in his voice and chuckled, but with a blank face. "You wanted a lab and now you've got one... and I have a new car." I held up the keys and jingled them. Then I took off the key to the lab and held it out to him. "I can give you a ride to your lab if you want."

Victor took the lab key and placed it onto his key chain. "Sure you can give me a lift, but a question first." He said as he shut and locked his door behind him. "How did you find my home?"

"I did some research on you. The day you crashed was when I finally found you, well I found the city you were in first and moved here the day of the crash. Let's just say I'm really good at finding things, and leave it at that." I said as I walked to the car, unlocked the doors, and got into the driver's seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.