The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it was, or he was, or whatever it was going to be considered. The man that Aveira had kidnapped stood before Victor, but he wasn't human anymore. His whole lower half and right side were covered in this black essence and when he moaned it was almost demonic like. The only thing that Victor could make out was "Help me." which is what the man said over and over. Not pausing to think, Victor looked around the darken hallway and grabbed a pipe that was nearby. He attacked the man with it. Beating him over and over hoping the man would stop twitching. Tears ran down Victor's eyes as he assaulted the man, but he knew it had to be done. Eventually, the man stopped responding to the blows and Victor could see that he was dead. The essence remained on him, it was part of the scientist now. Victor backed up to the steps and sat down and began to cry. As he cried, there were footsteps coming from behind him, but they were hard to hear over the sound of himself crying.

I heard loud banging noises, grunts, and groans which were followed by the sounds of crying. I quickly stepped down until I reached the bottom, I could faintly see a figure sitting, bawling, it was Victor. I looked in front of him to see a mutilated corpse, it belonged to the man who I'd thrown down here though he looked weird. I steeped closer and my eyes widened. Demon, or at least converting into one, I think. This was new, I don't believe I have ever seen a human covert into a demon in all of my many years, and I know he was human before.
Peering into the room ahead of me I tried to make out any figures, but it was pitch black. I stepped back to the crying Victor, and knelt down to him placing my hand on his back. "We need to get out of here. It's not safe." I said in a sweet voice as I helped him up.

Last edited:
"No...he needs to see this..." said a voice coming from the darkness. It was a voice that was all to familiar to Aveira, and it scared her. Out from the darkness came none other than Victor Frankenstein. He still looked the exact same way that he looked when Aveira found him dead all those years ago.

"How...?" Victor said as he stood up from the steps and looked at his past self.

"Our gift is very dangerous Victor." Frankenstein said and then flicked on a nearby light switch which light up the room, hallway, and even the staircase. "This was once a place that I stayed at and created my last creation, something that came after Aveira and her crimes against me." He added as he gave a look at her.

"Did you leave some of your soul here Frankenstein?" Victor asked as he stepped forward.

"Of course, but now that you're here, I can finally rest in peace knowing my reincarnated self found this place." Frankenstein then turned and walked into the room, which Victor followed after.

"What was the black stuff, what was it doing to the man?" Victor asked.

"Infusing the human soul with angel or demon energy can have some interesting outcomes, but unfortunately for that man he didn't end up so well with it." Frankenstein stopped at several containers that were clearly labeled "Angel" and "Demon". "Here are the essence of the strongest beings in existence, and this lab will help you create the ultimate being."

"Why? Why do I need to make such a creature? You are a perfect example of what power does to people." Vic tor took a stand against his older self, but it mattered not.

"Do with this as you will, just make sure you don't regret your actions." Frankenstein said and then he leaned into Victor to whisper something to him. It was something that only the two of them could hear. Afterwards he leaned back away and said his final goodbye before disappearing. It was now just Victor and Aveira in the underground room.

When I heard his voice I stepped back in fear. Victor, the one I had loved, stepped out from the darkness. I stood there, frozen with wide eyes as he and his present self conversed inside the room. As fast as he appeared though, he vanished. I dropped down to my knees and tears started to form in my eyes. "He... never even looked at me... Only spoke to me... once, but it was a cold voice." I whispered in shock. Dealing with emotions like this has never been my strong suit. I thought that throughout the years I could ignore this feeling, ignore the emotions and memories, but seeing him, the real Victor, it was as if a ton of bricks had suddenly fallen upon me. I couldn't take it.

With Frankenstein gone, Victor took a closer look at what the room held for him. Besides the containers of Angels and Demons, there was a table with various tools on the wall beside it. Victor could only assume they were used for the creating of beast. This whole creating souls in soulless beings was becoming more and more of a turn off for Victor, especially after what Frankenstein whispered to him. What brought him back to the idea of it though, was Frankenstein's journal that he found lying beside the table. It was indeed the original copy and what was written inside intrigued Victor. Getting caught up with everything that was going on, Victor didn't notice Aveira's behavior until just now.

"Not over him I see..." Victor said to Aveira.

I was woken from my daze by the present Victor's voice. I stood up and turned around away from him as I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Shut up." I said after I calmed down. "I have food upstairs if you're hungry." I stated before making my way back to the kitchen. The spaghetti was warm when I poured some of it in 2 bowls. I had always loved to cook, and fending for myself for a long time, I had a lot of practice.

Victor closed the journal and took it up with him as he followed Aveira. He stopped for a moment when looking at the scientist mutilated body. "I'll have to take care of you later, can leave you lying around." He said and then continued upward the stairs and out into the hall. Victor caught up with Aveira and she had made two bowls of spaghetti for them to split. While eating, He looked at her and asked a question he hoped she would answer honestly.

"You hate me don't you? I'm nothing like I once was..."

After putting away the leftovers, I started eating along with Victor. I was quiet for a moment but he broke the silence.
"You hate me don't you? I'm nothing like I once was..."
I stopped eating and looked at him. "I do. You're selfish and arrogant. The Victor I knew was kind, responsible, and he cared for the people around him." I paused for a moment. This was true until he met that woman. I frowned the continued eating.

"There are many sides to me my dear, just as there are to Frankenstein..." Victor paused to see how she was going to respond, but she didn't. Aveira just kept eating, so Victor continued with what he was saying. "...It seems Frankenstein wasn't always fond of you. You loved him and when he loved another you couldn't take it." Victor was stepping on grounds he shouldn't be stepping on, but he wanted to get this out in the open and nip it in the butt right now.

"Again, I don't care what happened in the past, I'm not Frankenstein..." He finished eating and placed his dishes in the sink, and then washed them. Aveira was silent the whole time and that was just fine. Upon finishing, Victor walked out of the room and towards the basement, but he said one last thing to Aveira.

"Just give me a chance, it's all that I ask..." He said and then made his way downstairs.

I listened silently to his words. He was right, there were many sides to the Victor I once knew, and as much as I have been wanting to blame everything on her, Victor was still somewhat at fault for his actions. I continued to stay quiet when he left with those final words.
"Just give me a chance, it's all that I ask..."
Was it cruel for me to hate him? His personality doesn't make it hard to, but just now he seemed to actually care. I'd have to think about it, giving him a chance, personally I don't want to. I had already had my heart ripped to shreds and I do not want to endure that again.
I sighed as I washed my dished and put them away. Slowly I went back downstairs where Victor was.
"What are you going to experiment on? The test subject I had for you, you didn't want." I said in a stoic voice, I didn't want to discuss the previous matters at the moment.

"You brought me a live human..." Victor said as he looked over the different tools Frankenstein once used. "...there's a cemetery outside of town, I shall be going there tonight. Countless bodies I could pick and choose from, oh the forest nearby to. Suicide forest it's called, so many bodies lying in wait for me." Victor paused, and opened up the journal to look over a few notes. After a few minutes, he went back to speaking. "Frankenstein had made several mistakes, which caused some problems, but I shall not make them same mistakes."

I saw no problem in bringing the living human. "If I let him go he'd probably bring the police or something like that."
I nodded at his plans for tonight. "What shall we do until then? Shall I go make upstairs a bit more... sanitary?" I asked. The lab was in need of cleaning, especially the kitchen, I'd have to get some proper kitchenware later, there was no way I was cooking in such a disastrous area. Also the lab was cluttered, not enough room for comfortably experimenting.

"That would be wonderful if you want to do that." Victor said with a smile. "I need to go over Frankenstein's journal though, but I shall accompany you upstairs, that way if you need any help with something then I'll be right there to assist." He added. Victor didn't want to see Aveira as some kind of slave or some horrid experiment that had gone wrong according to Frankenstein, no he wanted to see her as a friend.

I nodded once again and walked upstairs. I pulled a rubbed band from around my wrist and pulled my short hair into a small ponytail. I then hung my trench coat on a chair that was by the front door, exposing Kara and Kira, my twin pistols that hung on my sides towards the back, Kara was white and Kira was black. I rummaged through the building and found the supplies I needed; a broom, dustpan, trash bags, paper towels, and a spray cleaner. I set the supplies on the island in the middle of the kitchen and started putting the dishes and lab equipment, used for kitchenware, in the sink, then began to wash them.

After a few minutes the dished were on a towel to dry. I grabbed the cleaner and the paper towels and sprayed all of the counters and wiped them down. Then I swept the floor. After that was done the dishes were dry so I put them away and cleaned off the sink before leaving the kitchen spotless.

I walked into the lab and looked around. I knew where everything was suppose to be so I started putting away the lab equipment and washing the tables as I cleared them.

Last edited:
Victor watched Aveira as she went to work. He was studying her almost. It was strange, to see someone as old as her know her way around with modern technology. For Victor, looking upon Aveira was a sight to behold. Even though she was still dressed, he could faintly see some of her scars from when she was created. She was a work of art and he had to pat himself on the back for creating her in a pass life, but he then went back to Frankenstein's journal and read it to himself.

"What have I done? What have I created? She killed her! She killed her!" One of the later entries read. Victor could only assume Frankenstein was referring to Aveira. "I loved them both and yet the one grew jealous. Why my dear why? Was it because of the experiments? Do you hate me for stopping them so I could have a family?' A few lines further down read. Victor was slowly seeing why Frankenstein grew hatred for Aveira. He loved them both and she didn't like that.

"So tragic." Victor thought to himself, not saying it aloud for fear of Aveira hearing him.

After the lab was cleaned I looked in the library. I put away the books that were scattered everywhere and stacked the papers on the table in the middle. I gave the room a good sweep then went into the bedroom. I made the bed, picked up clothes that were on the floor and put them in a basket in the closet. The bathroom was horrid, I backed straight out the moment I stepped in. I grabbed my supplies and found a procedure mask to cover my noise and mouth. I walked back in and cleaned the toilet with the supplies that were under the sink, washed the sink, mirror, and the bathtub, then swept.

I also swept the hall and the steps outside the front door. After I was finished I put the supplies under the sink in the kitchen and the broom in the pantry, then went into the lab and flopped in a chair near Victor. I let out a content sigh, glad to be done and in a clean area. I looked over at Victor who was reading his past life's journal. "Find anything to help you?" I asked.

Victor was in a daze as he was reading Frankenstein's journal. There were so many notes on his early work before Aveira, the creation of Aveira, the events that came afterwards, and is need for revenge and final creation. He seemed to have wanted to create something that could do battle with Aveira and kill her because of what she had done. Frankenstein once loved Aveira, but not anymore and he wanted her dead.

Coming out of his trance as he heard Aveira, Victor didn't know what to say. He just knew that truth would kill her and probably cause her to burn the journal. "Just footnotes that will be helpful." Victor said in response to Aveira.

"Ah." I said, a slight smile formed. "It's much nicer now that it's clean, I feel better now. The library here has many books that I thought were useful. This was where part of Victor's soul was resting, I think it influenced the man that used to live here, there are books that could help with your experiments." I crossed one of my legs over the other. I looked curiously at the journal. "If you want I could help you with that." I offered, pointing at the journal. "I was there for some of the stuff in that." I laughed.

"Yes you were." Victor said as he closed the journal, making sure Aveira didn't see any of the harsher parts of it. "From what I have read, it seems you were with Frankenstein for about two years after your creation before he found his wife. The remainder of the journal is what happened before you were created and after he got married." Victor got up and paced around for a second before continuing. "You will be helpful, if you do in fact want to help me."

I watched him pace around the room as he spoke. "Well I did offer, and you don't see me walking out, do you?" I answered sarcastically, my arms now crossed in front of my chest. "What do you need me to help with?" I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.