The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Real huh?" Victor said as he put his finger to his chin and begin to tap. That wasn't the reaction he wasn't expecting from Aveira, and he wasn't sure what to think about it.

"And you know this how?" he asked.

"The stories were wrong about his monster, it wasn't male, it was, in fact, female. I am Frankenstein's monster, I murdered his wife and, ultimately, I killed him, due to being oblivious to the fact that he followed me." My eyes watered up a little, I looked back at the city. "You are the reincarnation of Victor Frankenstein."

And now Victor was freaked the hell out. He slowly backed away from Aveira. "Yeah know..." He said in an odd tone. "...people look at me odd and say some weird shit when I bring up my love for science and life and death, but you take the cake." Victor didn't know what to think now of the girl.

I glared at him. "Do you not believe me?" I didn't like the tone in his voice. I tell him something that could very much change his life to exactly what he wants it to be and he thinks I'm a joke. How ungrateful. I rummaged through my bag and pulled out a pencil.

"What are you going to do with that?" He asked as he saw her take the pencil out.

I stabbed my hand three times. blood came pouring out. When I clinched my hand into a fist the blood stopped falling, even the blood in mid air, it all just froze there. I stepped back a few stepped then threw my hand in his direction. The blood shot out of my hand like ice-sickles then stepped just a hair's breath away from his face. I thought for a second, maybe this isn't enough proof. The blood flew backwards into my hand and a scab quickly formed. I sighed as I slid my trench coat off and pulled off my shirt. On my body were scars; a huge 'I' shape on my stomach, stitching where the joints of my arms and though unseen on the joints of my legs as well. There were other scars as well, stab and bullet wounds were all over my torso and arms, even a few bite and claw marks "Do you believe me now?"

Victor passes out from witnessing Aveira's demonstration. His body laid there on the roof top and he was helpless to whatever she was going to do next.

I chuckled as he fell to the ground. "Whoa, if he can't deal with that..." I sighed as I walked back over to him and pulled him to the wall sitting him up. He started leaning to one side so I placed my bag beside him so he leaned on it instead of hitting the ground. I sat a foot away from him, sitting with my back to the wall as well. I waited, oblivious to the fact that I was still shirtless. I started picking at the scabs, when I scrapped them off it turned to blood and another scab took its place, I continued this for a while.

Victor eventually opened his eyes and when he did he was surprised. Before him was a half naked Averia. Even with the scars she still looked nice.
"Well this is an eyeful." He said as he woke up.

I looked over at him when he spoke. "What? ..." My eyes widened when I finally realized my shirt and coat were in a pile on the roof. Resisting the urge to slap him, I walked over and put my clothes back on. "Do you believe me now?" I repeated.

"Do I have a choice?" Victor asked as he watched her get dressed. Something about her was more appealing now. It was the scars he thought. He liked the scars

"You do, but it would be stupid to ignore the proof I have given you." I turned towards him. "There is more. What I'm about to tell you will change your life forever. Sometimes not all for the best. If you choose for me to not tell you then I will respect your decision and leave, you will never see me again. Please think this decision through, once it's made you can not turn back."

"Tell me." Victor said immediately. "I'm not scared. You have peeked my interest." He added with a smile.

I stepped towards him. "Then take my hand." I held my hand out.

I closed my eyes and we both appeared floating above the world in a white abyss. "This is the dream world. Don't let go of my hand or else you'll risk getting lost in someone's dream. Physically we are still on the roof of the school, but our souls are not there." I explained. "Now..." With my free hand I spun it in circles, the world spun as well then suddenly stopped. "Dreams are all connected in time, I can see the dreams of anyone as long as it has already happened. I can even manipulate the dreams that are happening when I'm in the dream world, for example the dream you had when you crashed." I flew us down to an area and into the previous Victor Frankenstein's head. We entered another white abyss, that soon started to change into his lab.

"Was this mine?" Victor asked as they appeared in the lab. The equipment astounded him. It smelled like him, and his need to experiment. "This was me...all of this..." Victor moved around the lab until he found a journal. Looking through it, he saw that it had similar notes to his own. "Oh god..." he said. "...I'm re writing everything all over again."

I watched him examine his previous lab. "It is your soul's not your consciousness. Your a completely different person now. That is not what I wanted to show you though. At that moment the previous Victor walked into the lab with me following close behind. Since this is a past dream Victor and I were not seen. "Are you going to do it?" Dream-me asked, I looked the same yet the air around me was completely different from how it was today. Happiness, hope, and love surrounded me, I acted a bit more childish as well. Dream-Victor gently pinched my chin. "Yes, I am." He smiled. "Are you excited?" he asked, Dream-me nodded eagerly.

Current Victor just stood and watched the events unfold. He wanted to see what went on in his previous life.

"This shall be interesting..." He said out loud, but the dreams versions obviously didn't hear him.

"Great! Now, dear, would you mind getting the body." He asked her. She jumped up, "Yes, I worked really hard on it, you tole me not to make a human so instead I made a dog." She smiled as she pulled the body of what looked to be different part of animals stitched together, the head was a dog.

I sat on down, floating in the air. My eyes filled with nostalgic tears.

"You did a good job, a good idea to have a pet in the house my dear. Lay him on the table please." He said with that charming smile on his face. She skipped to the table and laid the dog on the table. He walked up to it and held his hands over it's body. He grunted as surges of light steamed out of his hands and into the dog's body. After all of the streams were in the dog he leaned against the table panting. She quickly went to him and helped him up. "Are you ok?" She asked as he leaned on her. "I'm fine, but look..." He pointed to the dog that started to move. It stood up, spun around then barked once at the Dream people. "You did it!" She laughed, joy filled her eyes. "Yes and he's all yours, my love. Take care of him." He said as he kissed her forehead. She smiled then helped him out of the lab, the dog followed behind.

I wiped my eyes as I stood up.

Status
Not open for further replies.