The Girl of His Dreams (C92cool X Sinopa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was doing the same as you, looking for peace and quiet." I fell back, landing in a chair with my legs crossed.
"Well now that we're here what should we do?"
I asked as I looked around the vast white area and sighed. We wouldn't have much time in here, time flies faster here than in the real world. Tomorrow I was going to skip school to take them out shopping for Charlette's clothes, I also need to see if I could make some room for another bed somewhere. Uhg so much work to do tomorrow, well at least it's better than being bored.

"Charlette, Aveira...both of you have disturbed my sleep. All I wanted to do was nap and you had to ease drop on my dream, explain yourself." Victor said as he stood before the girls. He was a little annoyed with them, but his stance and attitude showed it to be far worse then it actually was.

"Just curious master, that's all." Charlette said and then went quiet. She was only following Aveira and she felt as though they had done nothing wrong, but Victor was making it seem like some kind of big deal.

"Curiosity killed the cat my dear, so don't try to be a cat ok? If you have a question, then just ask me." Victor said and then let out a big old sigh. "But, I can't be to mad though...but what about you? You clearly saw him didn't you?" He asked looking over at Aveira.

That clearly wasn't just a mere dream, that was Frankenstein himself, I know the difference between real and dreams.
The annoyance in his voice and body language made me scoff and look to the side away from him. The clear lack of respect irritated the hell out of me, as if he were treating us like children. I leaned back in the chair with crossed arms as Charlette answered. When he spoke directly at me my gaze shot at him like daggers. If he was expecting the same kind of submissive response Charlette gave from me he was dead wrong.
"I saw him, yes. Would you like me to apologize for my intrusion? You've invaded one of my dreams the other night if I remember correctly. I have watched over the dream world for centuries, I can go anywhere I please in this land."
This boy sure knows how to get my blood boiling.

"Of course I wouldn't expect you to apologize I..." Victor began to say and then stopped. He stopped and realized what he was doing and saying. "Sorry..." He said and then created a chair for himself to sit on. "The energy flowing through me seems to cause for outburst like such, please forgive me and my rude behavior. Neither of you deserve to be talked to in such a manner." Victor let out a heavy sigh and then waited a minute before he could look at Aveira and talk to her. "Yes, that was indeed Frankenstein, your creator and my past self. He was...curious about my own creation and wanted to see how Charlette was coming along on her first day in the living world."

I turned my head, shaking off the apology. So, Frankenstein visits him, interesting to know. This is a good thing, maybe this is Lady luck smiling upon me. All I need is patience.
I heard the alarm of my cellphone in the real world. "I guess it's time for me to leave now. I'll be making breakfast, you two can sleep in for a bit if you want, I'll wake you up when it's done." And with that I disappeared from the dream world and sat up in the real one. Yawning and stretching I sat up and quietly walked to the kitchen to start breakfast, which would be eggs, bacon, and toast.

Aveira left the dream world and that left Charlette and Victor to themselves. Victor rubbed his head over and over as he sat down on the floor of his dream, the side effects of the angel and demon powers he now has were making his head hurt. It was a really stupid idea, but there was nothing he could do now about it except ride it out and see how things go.

"Are you ok master?" Charlette said as she moved towards Victor to see if she could tend to him in some way.

"I'm fine...if you want, please go see if Aveira needs any help in the real world." Victor said and without saying another word, Charlette bowed at Victor and then woke herself up and went into the kitchen. "I'll drive myself crazy from doing this." Victor said once he was alone. He wanted to wake up as well, but he new he shouldn't right away. There were things going on and he needed to get to the bottom of it. A door appeared in his mind and he entered it without a second thought.

"Do you need any help sister?" Charlette asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Do you need any help sister?"
I flinched when I heard her voice behind me.
"Oh? You didn't want to explore the dream world? I could use some help, thank you." I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some butter, then went to the toast and pulled out the bread that was beside it.
"We need 6 slices of toast. All you have to do is put the bread in these slits, push this down, and wait until it pops back up. Then when it's done spread a thin layer of butter on the toast and set it on this plate." I explained as I pointed to the areas then pulled out a butter knife one of the new plates. I stepped back to the stove and continued cooking the eggs and bacon.

"Today we're going out to get you some supplies and clothes, we should probably get another futon so we both have places to sleep. Afterwards we're going on a picnic on the beach. That is a sight you'll never forget. Hmm we'll probably have to pick something up before we go to the beach though, I don't think we have enough for sandwiches, I'll have to get more groceries later as well." I pulled out 3 plates and put the first batch on one plate, then started on the second.

"Victor had things that he needed to get done in the dream world and I didn't want to explore it by myself." Charlette said as she helped Aveira with making breakfast. "I think he needs some alone time and besides, we could use some more sister bonding time don't you think?" she asked Aveira as they moved about making breakfast for the three of them. As the girls went to work on breakfast, Victor had his own things to take care of.

"Maybe this was a bad idea..." Victor said to himself as he wandered around his own dream world. For a little while he was all by himself, but that didn't last for forever. Frankenstein eventually appeared and they began to talk. "I knew you would show up..." Victor said looking at his past self.

"I know...I was the one that opened the door in our mind." Frankenstein said in return.

"You mean my mind. You are just a figment of my mind and of memories."

"You just keep telling Aveira that..." Frankenstein said with a chuckle. "You know damn well what I truly am...and what's out there in the real world."

"Yeah I do and it needs to be put to rest."

"Oh and I'm sure your two little creations will be enough, or should I say my failed creation and your new take on my creation?"

"My love is dead, you're just mad that Aveira killed yours off." Victor grew a grin across his face and that pissed off Frankenstein.

"I'd never thought I'd tell myself to go fuck myself, but here I am at that crossroad in life." Frankenstein raised his hand and swiped at Victor. The air hit him and knocked him to the ground. He slowly drift into sleep while already asleep and in the real world, some blood came from his mouth.

"Victor had things that he needed to get done in the dream world and I didn't want to explore it by myself. I think he needs some alone time and besides, we could use some more sister bonding time don't you think?"
"Yeah." I flashed her a smile with blank eyes as I continued cooking. Soon I had the bacon and eggs on plates and set them on the counter beside her so she could put the toast on them.
"Thank you for your help. How about you go wake Victor up now and I'll set up the table in the library." I said with another blank smile then grabbed all three plates effortlessly and walked to the library to set things up. I put the plates down on the tables, folded the blankets, put them and the pillows on a shelf, made the futon back into a couch and went back in the kitchen to make tea.

Charlette moved herself away from the kitchen and found herself back to where Victor was sleeping. At first she didn't notice anything different, but then she saw the little bit of blood that was running down from his mouth. "Victor....???" She said in a puzzled manner as she walked over and then began to shake him. Victor would flinch, but not awake so Charlette continued to shake the man until he finally awoke.

"I feel like shit..." Victor said once his eyes finally open. He moved his hand around and found the blood that had run down from his mouth. Looking over at Charlette, he saw the look on her face which showed some concerned about the blood. "Don't say a word with Aveira about this."

"But why not? If you're injured she might be able to help." Charlette's eyes were calm and filled with care. It was reminding Victor of the women she was made from and that put a small rock in his gut, sinking the repressed feelings he was having.

"It's just a little bit of blood, nothing to worry about ok? We need now bug her with everything that happens." That was the end to what Victor needed to say and with that he moved into the kitchen for breakfast. Charlette followed after, but she still had concerns about what she saw.

When Victor and Charlette walked in I was already putting the tea pot on a tray next to 3 cups.
"Morning." I said as I walked past them carrying the tray towards the living room. "Breakfast is in here." I called from the library as I set the tray in the middle of the table and sat in front of my plate and started eating quickly. I wanted to hurry because we had so much to do today, I didn't want to run out of time. When the two entered I told him to hurry as well.

Charlette moved into the library and watched Aveira as she ate. Seeing how fast she was eating, Charlette decided to eat at the exact same pace. She was doing this, not seeing why she had to eat so fast. Still young, not every concept, like the concept of time and getting things done, was connecting all of the way in her head just yet.

"This looks delicious..." Victor said as he took a look at the food. "...I'm not hungry though...I just need rest..." Victor moved quietly out of the room and headed for his own room. Shutting and locking the door behind him, the man did not want to be disturbed.

"When a dog doesn't eat...that's when you know something is wrong..." Charlette said as she finished her own food. She then looked over at Aveira. "It was something that I had picked up from these souls I'm made of, they are all kind of mushed to together and I got a little bit from all of them."

I glared at Victor as he walked away.
"After going through the trouble of making your breakfast you turn it down? How rude! I'm expecting you to eat at the picnic then, no questions asked... I force feed you if I have to." I called before the door shut and locked behind him.

"When a dog doesn't eat...that's when you know something is wrong..."

"Curiosity killed the cat, Charlette... Luckily we're not cats. We'll find out soon enough what this mutt is up to, but for now lets finish up and get ready to go."
I finished eating then after putting my plate away I grabbed my clothes from the library and started to change in the bathroom (the one that isn't in the bedroom.) I was too self conscious about the scars to change in front of people, the only reason I showed Victor was to prove a point.

After I finished changing I knocked on the locked door of the bedroom.
"Hurry up and get ready. We will be leaving soon and you ARE coming!"

"She's as rude as ever..." Frankenstein said as Victor looked into the mirror. Victor no longer needed to sleep in order to see Frankenstein. Shockingly, it didn't surprise Victor to be seeing him.

"Well...you're quite rude for just appearing out of nowhere." Victor said looking into the mirror. "Things aren't so well now...just look at me Frankenstein. All because I have taken a different approach to your experiments..." He was feeling weak and he wasn't sure why. The experiment was a success, so why did it feel as though it was back firing on him?

"I roam freely and not sickening like you Victor, though I don't look exactly like myself..." Frankenstein said and then disappear. Before Victor could argue for him to come back, there was a knock at the door. It was Charlette and she wanted in. She wanted Victor to come out. She wanted to see him and to know that he was alright. Victor being her creator, it bothered her to see him act so strangely.

"Damn..." Victor made his way for the door and stumbled into it. The demon and angel powers were morphing into his body and he needed time to rest, but he wasn't allowed that time.

"Master...?" Charlette ask, but then she saw the door open and Victor came out. He didn't say anything, but simply passed by her and outside. He had nothing to say, nothing he wanted to say at least. There was a time and place for everything, but now wasn't the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.