The Getting to Know You Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap..
There was this show called burger shop or something on nicktoons a while back, it used puppets and junk, but it occasionally got VERY creepy.

invisibility or invincibility

Invincibility

I'm already invisible when I want to be. STEALTHINESS FTW!

hand to hand or swordsmanship

Swordsmanship! I mean, Hands are useful and all but take blocking and deflects into account... Sword vs hand... Sword wins.

Would you rather be a hero or villain?

Shaken, stirred isn't nearly frothy enough.

Now for a serious one.
Apple or cherry, pie.

Apple all the way.
With custard/cream/ice cream of course.

Scone (silent e) or scone?

Scone without the 'e'!

What would you like to do with the time you have left?

Hmm... Probably run around town doing something awesome... Something to do with pies maybe..?

Cookies or cake?

Spiderman

what is your favorite movie?

I adore Howl's Moving Castle. Just had to say that.
Favorite RPG... That's a hard one. Fable, Skyrim, Fallout, and Final Fantasy are some of my favorites.

Which way to die? Drowning or burning to death?

Meet Joe Black.

It's funny, intelligent, and bittersweet. Sir Anthony Hopkin's and Brad Pitt's assume their best roles as they meld the issues of life, death, love and legacy in a very memorable way. It does drag in length and only has a modest rating, but it holds a special place in my heart for taking an idea that in other hands would most likely flop, and instead make it beautiful.

What sort of legacy would you like to leave behind?

Well I suppose I would like to leave the legacy that I was a decent guy. Always did the right thing(Or least tried to) Funny yet always listened to my friends problem. A good son. That's a fair legacy isn't it? :)

Favorite Super Hero? Or Hero If any

I love Batman because there's always that inkling in the back of your head that "Yes, if you train hard enough, you CAN be a hero!"

But sometimes - especially in the 2000s - he was...kind of a dick.

Spider-Man, on the other hand, has always been just a decent, nice guy.

So Batman and Spider-Man are any favorite Hero(es).

What's your dream job?

I want to be a software engineer with Google. 8D

Favourite kind of chocolate? IF ANY?!

I want to be a software engineer with Google. 8D

Favourite kind of chocolate? IF ANY?!
Milk chocolate! Dark chocolate makes me wince when I look at it.

What is the one thing you would die for? It cannot be an inanimate object, such as a phone. That's well, that's sad.

Milk chocolate! Dark chocolate makes me wince when I look at it.

What is the one thing you would die for? It cannot be an inanimate object, such as a phone. That's well, that's sad.
The one THING? Uhh...I suppose for the right for another person to live? I would die for justice if that can be a answer?(If not then I'm sorry for posting the wrong answer lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.