The Getting to Know You Game!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one THING? Uhh...I suppose for the right for another person to live? I would die for justice if that can be a answer?(If not then I'm sorry for posting the wrong answer lol)
No, that's an awesome answer! I applaud you. XD

Reactions: Desperado
I suppose I should continue then?

Favorite villain in any movie, show, marvel universe, whatever. (And your more then welcome to explain why)

Only one? I HAVE A LIBRARY FILLED OF FAVORITES!!!
Hmm.. I'll choose Magneto from X-men (based on the movies and the TV-show X-men evolution and Wolverine & the x-men. Cause comic books are expensive). Why? Because he used his whole family just to get to his goal. That's commitment xD Quicksilver only wanted to be accepted, he did everything for Magneto in wolverine & the x-men, still he was never good enough. Father of the year
I guess the reason I like him is because (except for the fact I love almost all villains) he fight for something he believe is right. He fight for his own kind, but in the end falls so deep into that fight that he hurt even his own kind many times. All he wants is a safe place for mutants to all live in peace, but humans always destroys that so why not get rid of that obstacle? And then there's the small fact that he believed that mutants were a super race that should get all of earth and humans had no place on it, but I totally think that was due to a bad upbringing. He can't help it, he's misunderstood xD (JUST LET ME LOVE HIM)

What is your biggest fear?

You must post you question in the same post as your answer otherwise you'll make people wait unnecessarily. No answer is wrong so you don't have to wait for someone to tell you that you're right xb

Oh crap sorry sorry! I knew this I was distracted watching t.v. while doing this! SORRY!

Whats your perfect day?

Oh crap sorry sorry! I knew this I was distracted watching t.v. while doing this! SORRY!
Whats your perfect day?
Sitting at home without a worry in the world, listening to music and the sound of rain falling and hitting my tin roof. I used to have a porch where I could sit and watch the storms, I miss that.

If you could of been born in any other century, which would you choose?

England....maybe Spain? Far away from where I am now.

If you could have anything(Or someone) in the world right now at this time. What or who would it be?

England....maybe Spain? Far away from where I am now.
If you could have anything(Or someone) in the world right now at this time. What or who would it be?
A care-free and safe life for the whole of my family.

What would you do if you had one million dollars? Bear in mind your answer can make or break you as far as opinions go, but be honest!

I would use part of that money for my studies abroad, and what's left would be saved for the future (or used to satisfy my potato chip & coca cola addiction... I might have some issues)

Which holiday is your favorite?

Halloween because there are no lies about what it's really about, like those involved with other holidays.
Dress up and gorge on candy when young. Also best time to masquerade.

What is your prized collection? (if you have one)

The Walking Dead action figures.

If you had a time machine would you go back in time or to the future? And why(Don't have to put a reason. Just like to hear why lol)

Back in time so I can meet myself so that we can tag team life as quasi- father and son.

What is/was your favorite childhood cartoon?

Dragon Ball Z

Whats your favorite kid t.v. show?(It can be Anime. I mean shows like Power rangers, mr. Rogers, etc...)

Oh Gosh, I had so many o.O

I don't think I have a favorite kids TV show, neither did I have one as a child, there were just a lot of shows I enjoyed to watch. Winx club, Martyn Mystery, A.T.O.M - alpha teens on machines, Avatar, Totally spies, and stuff like that.

What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?

Oh Gosh, I had so many o.O

I don't think I have a favorite kids TV show, neither did I have one as a child, there were just a lot of shows I enjoyed to watch. Winx club, Martyn Mystery, A.T.O.M - alpha teens on machines, Avatar, Totally spies, and stuff like that.

What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?

Omg! When I thought someone was waving at me so I waved back, then realising she was waving at the girl behind me! Cringe :P

Whose your celebrity crush and why?

This happened last month at my work. I was stocking up some powerade. The second case I was stocking it was below I kneeled down and...RIPP! My pants ripped between my legs. With my manger and the store manger was on the next aisle. I had to find my mom(Works same place I do) Because I didn't think I had enough money in my account. So I thought on my feet. As a few customers passing me and one asked where a food item was. I had to turn the other way and cross my legs. Without looking weird. I made it to my cart where there was empty box. I used that to cover the ripp in the middle of my pants. I covered it up and went looking for my mom all over the store. To lend me some money to buy new pants. Couldn't find her no where. I went to the restroom to check my wallet to see if I had my credit card. I forgot I had it. I did I went to buy me some pants. My mom said she was on her 15 min. Break. That...was....tough.... >.<

This happened last month at my work. I was stocking up some powerade. The second case I was stocking it was below I kneeled down and...RIPP! My pants ripped between my legs. With my manger and the store manger was on the next aisle. I had to find my mom(Works same place I do) Because I didn't think I had enough money in my account. So I thought on my feet. As a few customers passing me and one asked where a food item was. I had to turn the other way and cross my legs. Without looking weird. I made it to my cart where there was empty box. I used that to cover the ripp in the middle of my pants. I covered it up and went looking for my mom all over the store. To lend me some money to buy new pants. Couldn't find her no where. I went to the restroom to check my wallet to see if I had my credit card. I forgot I had it. I did I went to buy me some pants. My mom said she was on her 15 min. Break. That...was....tough.... >.<
O.O that is so terrible, poor youu, at least you were brave enough to think fast :)

Reactions: Desperado
MV5BMjEzNzU5OTk3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ0Mzk0MTE@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Tamera Mowry :heart:

Favorite desert?

Status
Not open for further replies.