The Getting to Know You Game!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I don't like any deserts. Too hot for me. :P

Your favorite movie?

28 days later (get over it I know everyone hates it but me)

favorite soap or lotion?

"It doesn't how big, how tall, how strong or how smart a person is; they have to sit down on the bowl to take a shit like everyone else."

- My Dad

Favorite Series of Books?

Reactions: Alexa Ray
It's probably tacos. Tacos or lasagna. No idea where lasagna comes from, but I'm pretty sure it's not a Swedish dish. If it were I should have heard about that at some point in my life.

What is your favorite dessert?

Lasagna comes from Italy- it's a type of pasta dish.

My favorite dessert is cheesecake!! :3

An Infamous Army - Georgette Heyer.

Would you say you have the mad case of road rage? (I...uh....)

Yes BUT ONLY when I am late for work. And if the left lane(Which is the passing lane) Isn't going as fast as the right lane. More less if I can't get by because the two lanes don't feel going the speed limit posted. And I'm stuck between them both.

Yes BUT ONLY when I am late for work. And if the left lane(Which is the passing lane) Isn't going as fast as the right lane. More less if I can't get by because the two lanes don't feel going the speed limit posted. And I'm stuck between them both.
You forgot a question (again). Make sure to remember the game rules when you play otherwise you make it harder for others to play ^^

Sorry sorry! No excuse!

Uhh....what would you eat for a last meal?

Sorry sorry! No excuse!

Uhh....what would you eat for a last meal?
Spicy chicken pizza with chips erm there's loads but I'd go with that. It's your last anyway lol

What's the most scariest thing that's ever happened to you? O o like freaky

I dunno. Most recently it was jumping 10 feet across from a 10 ft tall structure and going into a PK roll and continuing into the next technique.

I had to hesitate before doing that one.

Favorite hobby?

Playing baseball with my buds. (Ofcourse when i'm home it's video games).

What's your favorite animal?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lion.

th

th

What is your dream job?

Lion.

th

th

What is your dream job?

S.W.A.T. Team or Detective. I'm going to college this spring to begin a degree in Criminal Justice so I can get closer to accomplishing that dream.

What anime do you currently watch that is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.