The Gentlemen's Guide to Piracy Vol. 1 [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: -wink- "Alone in this cold night? Here, sit and have a drink with me, I am Morgiana" -whispering sweet- "Queen of your dreams"
Age: "Eager to know young man? You know is not nice to ask a lady age? But for you, maybe I will make an exception for you, I'm 23."
Gender: "Do you want a private check?" -unveil in a seductive way her long, slim and flawless leg- "More?" -winks"
Magic: "Young man, I can unleash your wild dreams" -wink-
She has power over ilussions, pretty much is a master of it and if famous for it known and as Queen of Hearts"
Skills: "Piss my of babe, and I will slace will neck without a hesitation." -blows a kiss- "Needles, darts, but what I love are the cards, specially the Queen."
Group: "Well honey, you can say I am a courtesans, not ashamed nor shy of what I am. If you are cute enough I might make discount" -wink-
Appearance:
Pixiv.Id.679709.600.878423.jpg

Bio:
"What?! You want to know about me honey? Sure babe" -winks-
Who is she? A question to which many people can't find a proper answer. Morgiana or the Queen of Hearts is a young lady which mesmerize any man before her eyes with a talk and a look. Was the daughter of a pirate and of a noble woman. Has a various way of thinking to which she might impress you. Loves the sea, the salty air, the taste of rum and the endless sailors songs that bewitched her heart, mind and lips. Her childhood memories are tied to the wild waves and the smell of the salty air. Morgiana has a very good sense of orientation which she has it from her father, after his dead she stood with her mother. From her, a very easy woman who loved men by all size and color learned that illusion is a weapon of mind and pleasures. With strong morals and a determination that can move mountains she became who is today. Moragiana spent a lot of times with men, loved to hear stories and share small talks between drinks. She once even fall in love with a merchant who taught her the use of weapons.
Now, well, she is a strange lady to which you enjoy a small talk, a drink and a confesor. Morgiana can be a trusty person and your worst enemy.
Inventory:
- A set of cards
- 20 needles
- 4 darts
Notes/Suggestions:
-"No one honey." -wink-

Well, i hope my character is ok and goes on the GM request ^_^​

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
I'll be posting today ^^

Trying to decide how to start my post...

Name: Horatio Montegaro
Magic: Yes. Fire
Skills: Swordplay and fist fighting.
Group: Merchants
Appearance:
Pirate-2.jpg

Bio: Horatio was born to a family of farmers and has a history of loss. At age six, he was playing with his fire, against his mothers wishes, and started a small fire in his bedroom. What started as a small fire, ended as a massive blaze that killed his parents. After his parents died, he was shipped off to his aunt and uncle that lived by one of the main ports of Freland where his Uncle taught him how to use a blade. His uncle was killed in an accident at work and the will gave him his uncle's sword. His aunt kicked him out at age 14. He joined a pirate crew a year later, looking for more adventure. Despite the loss he has endured, he is quite a cheerful fellow.
Inventory: Clothing, His uncle's sword, a small utility knife, and two strips of leather with metal spikes that he wraps around his fists for fighting
Notes: Sorry if I messed up on the bio. This is my first non-jump in roleplay on this website.

We are always accepting
This is correct.

Forever accepting is we.

Hmmmm. Morgiana is accepted, but could you please change it to third person? What you did is interesting, but it makes it a bit harder to understand.

Horatio is also accepted!

Last edited by a moderator:
No problemo.

Always happy to have new members :)

Geee .... sorry ... but I rp in third person i wanted to make her a little interesting. And thanks ^_^

I get that, some people do, but when you write an app in first person it makes it really hard to understand :/

...the way you are responding to him makes him sound aggressive, which he really isn't being, tone is an issue with text.

O_o
I did something bad to which I am no't aware?

>_> are you serious?

I am saying you are acting like you did something wrong when you totally didn't, as a result you're making Gg sound aggressive.

Uh ... this ....geee ... :)) I thought that you somehow already read my post and nah you didn't like it

............. Am i the only one whos even more confused now?

Status
Not open for further replies.