The Gentlemen's Guide to Piracy Vol. 1 [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many no magicks.

Yeah, fair enough. Next time just maybe move it to the notes section instead, I think it's better placed there :P

Yeah, fair enough. Next time just maybe move it to the notes section instead, I think it's better placed there :P

*closes eye, points finger and thumb in a gun shape and clicks tongue in an affirmative tone*

Gotcha

Made-With-REAL-Cheese.jpg

The Pirate

Name:
Requiem Dominus Mortalis AKA "The Grave Digger"

Magick: Matter

Skills:
Carpentry, Overall Marksmanship, Hand-To-Hand, Magick, Stealth

Affiliation:
Mercenary

Appearance:

Bio: Requiem was once the apprentice to the local undertaker, when his master was killed in a skirmish between the three factions, Requiem became the new mortician. Not that it meant much in the grand scheme of things. His small village was nearly completely wiped out, leaving him with a lot of corpses, and nothing else. He did his duty, burying them all. There was nothing left though for him in the village. With everything gone, he picked up and left.

He booked passage on a passing ship, working for his place as the ships carpenter. It wasn't his normal wood working, but he was comfortable with it, and fell into the position with little trouble. A Year later he was signed on as a permanent member, making money and getting by just fine. Alas, it was not to be, and six months later his ship was boarded by pirates. They fought with all they had, but eventually were taken prisoner. Several good men were forced to walk the plank. The Pirates seemed to have found this entertaining. Requiem however, was left to rot in the brig. He was not without a way out though. His talent with his magick gave him a slight bit of hope.

To escape, he simply voided out a chunk of the rope that was keeping him bound, Well, not so simply, but as simply as can be expressed. From there, he stole a knife and began silently killing people at their posts. The majority of it was easy, killing sleeping crew in their beds. Then there were those that were awake and making the rounds. It took him most of the night to kill everyone, including the enemy captain. He claimed their ship and using the remains of his old ship, began building coffins for the dead. He performed the funeral rights for everyone, even the pirates, and sent their bodies adrift in the ocean. He managed, with some luck, to guide the ship into harbour, and used what coin and merchandise the pirates had taken to refit the ship in a manner he desired, and hiring a decent crew as well.

Inventory: Long Rifle, Shovel, Gauntlets, Pistol,

Notes/Suggestions: He works for the highest bidder, and holds no loyalties. If someone offers him more money than what he's being offered, he'll gladly switch sides. He also believes that all men, regardless of their actions, deserve a proper funeral, and so he gives everyone he kills one.

The Ship

Ship Name: The Outsider

Ship Appearance: (Without The Tacky Skulls, and the extra sails that have no right to be there)
Untitled-21.png

Ship Size:
It's a moderately sized ship, designed to house approximately 30-40 Crew Members, a fair amount of cargo, and it's own rations.

Defences: Twenty Cannons, Four Swivel Guns, Two Ball And Chain Launchers (I Forget What They Are Called), and Four Scatterguns (Anti-Personnel), and a Sniper In The Crows Nest.

Last edited:
Your app is all good, except the slightly overpowered magic. Black holes? Teleportation and pocket dimensions also do not match up with 'void'. More the removal of things or using the absence of such things to your advantage, i.e 'emptying' somebody.

Void is just the best term I could come up with, it's like space management really. Black holes would simply be opening a window to a black hole for a short span of time (By short I mean exceptionally short). 98% of anything that could possibly be done with it, won't be accessible. It's all super high tier stuff. I was just putting things in for example. Presently his abilities would be limited to shifting short distances (A Few Feet), removing small amounts of matter (Such as the inch of rope), and things like that. I am afraid I was rather unclear. I can of course change it if you would prefer, I just thought it would be an interesting magick to use that wasn't within the standard set.

Matter.

Matter magic.
It is the magic of moving and removing magic.

That'd work too

Ya know, I really like this place. People know what they are doing.
GG, I was wondering how big this world is

And, not to be a stickler, but it's 'acceptance'...yeah...sorry

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Sounds like an underpowered Leumas... Which reminds me Gg, is this rp Kerectian?

The islands in which this RP iS set are.... Large.

This may or may not be set in a much earlier Kerectian world. IDFK, I didn't add a species thing.

Ya know, I really like this place. People know what they are doing.
GG, I was wondering how big this world is

And, not to be a stickler, but it's 'acceptance'...yeah...sorry

Yes I normally RP on Roleplayerguild but when it went offline I found this place. I find for the most part the people here are more advanced and though it's sometimes a bit intimidating I like it

Yes I normally RP on Roleplayerguild but when it went offline I found this place. I find for the most part the people here are more advanced and though it's sometimes a bit intimidating I like it

Oh my god!! Another RPG Refugee!! ^^

Oh my god!! Another RPG Refugee!! ^^

Lol yup. My name on there is the same as on here. I had two free RPs I made that I was pretty proud of. They're probably dead now...

Added a new player type-
Merchants.

There may be another surprise group coming once IC gets a fee pages :3

Ahem ..... are you still accepting ? Or my pressence is unnecessary?

We are always accepting

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.