The Gamer's Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i'm still in i just haven't been getting my notifications. i'm fixing my cs now.

Appearance:
(Anime picture and/or Description)

Name:

Personality:
Strengths/Likes:
Weaknesses/Dislikes:

Magic Affinity:
(I will post a list of stuffs when I post the OOC. This can wait until then.)

Theme Song:
(Optional, just for shits and giggles.)

^^ This is what I can think of for now. I'll let you know if there's anything to add, but this seems like a good starting place until I return from classes.​

Hey guys! I know I sometimes need some inspiration for my characters when I start a new RP, and I think it helps to look at the other characters and bounce off of them. I'd love to show you guys a rough draft of my character, so please let me know what you think! I might change a few things later on depending on other characters, but this is what I got so far:

giphy.gif

newcreate.php

★ B A S I C S ★

Name
Lisette Newell

★ P E R S O N A L I T Y ★

Positive Traits
Courageous, Confident, Charismatic, Loyal, (Sympathetic)*, (Generous)*

*She often doesn't show these traits, in fear that it will make her look weak

Negative Traits

Boastful, Dishonest, Sarcastic

Motivation
Worldwide recognition

Desire
To be viewed for what she is deep down inside, and not
what she appears to be on the outside

Biggest Fear
Despite being tough and brave, Lisette's biggest fear is being injured or hurt.
She tricks her mind into ignoring the possibility of getting injured in a scary situation, but when she is hurt
in any way she panics, sometimes passing out if she finds herself bleeding.

Hobbies
Looking at her reflection, collecting gemstones,
and studying the stars at night

Gemstones, flowers, fashion, strawberries,
stars, and classical music

Dislikes
Quiet people, shy people, cruel people, blood, pain,
complete silence, and traitors

Talents
Cooking and lying

★ M A G I C // P O W E R S ★

TBA

★ O T H E R ★

Pet Peeve
People who are extremely quiet or shy. She has a tendency to distrust them, as she
realizes they don't often speak their thoughts, and she usually assumes
they're not as sweet as they seem to be.

Biggest Secret
Sometimes she'll spend her free time pretending she's an idol, dancing to popular songs

Theme Song

Last edited:
Reactions: Censored69
I tend to agree with @ClaireRae. If we put up our incomplete character thoughts it makes it a lot easier to put thought into their relationships, which could be especially important considering we all were raised by the goddess.

Speaking off

v8ejww.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Zealous Worm[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]My Wrath is Hardcoded[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Carter Neuro[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Aggressive, obnoxious and short tempered. Carter is dedicated to The Creator, believing her to be infallible. He does not respond well to implications that she may be flawed and she is his only authority. Others in positions of power are often seen as pretenders and treated with disdain.[/BCOLOR]

Carter tends to show extreme loyalty to those he feels deserve it, almost to the point of obsession. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his emotional reactions are usually strong and boisterous. Happy moments are often met with large smiles and loud laughter whereas anger will swiftly turn to rage.

Meh, it's all I got right now. I was thinking power wise, some form of self duplication (like computer worms do) but I'll wait and see what @WeepingLiberty has on the OOC.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
@WeepingLiberty you still need to let me know about my characters powers ect.

@WeepingLiberty you still need to let me know about my characters powers ect.

Okay, so this magic thing stumped me a little more than I thought it would, but I think inspiration finally struck... So I just need one more night to dream it out, then I can give you final answers. I apologize for taking so long.

Reactions: ClaireRae
wooo, I stumped the gm! I have confused god!

wooo, I stumped the gm! I have confused god!

Oh shush you! XD

Alright, I think you guys have waited long enough... Which I am incredibly grateful for.

It is still a work in progress, however some stuff is better than no stuff so here is the link:

Before you click, read below.

Just a few things... I think I might be a bit short on specialty magic to player ratio... If I am, don't panic I'll sort it out. Tomorrow during classes I will be editing away (which is much easier than complete content creation) so if it's not there yet, it will be soon. Ideas are still welcome... If what I have available at the moment doesn't quite sit right with you, or sparks an idea, AWESOME! Please share, it'll make life easy.... Unless you're Eddi, then you just stump me for a week. XP

You'll note in the Overview tab, some of the specialty magics have names next to them already. Those are the people that gave me the idea/asked about it at some point, so they get first dibs on those.... Which is most of ya to be honest. I'm working on a few extra ideas that will allow for greater selection for those who didn't ask about any particular style of magic. It's all open so feel free to discuss, pick and choose and trade the magic around. ^.^ Like I said, still adding things.

You'll also note that the spoilers under "Magic" are a little wonky. I'll save you the trouble and tell you that in both cases, it's the bottom of the two tabs that'll give you the info... Not sure what's up with it right now. :/

Alright well I'm beat, so I'm crashing for the night. I'll see you in the morning with more ideas and things... (So articulate >.<)

Status
Not open for further replies.