The game of love signup/cs

well...he's certainly someone I wouldn't want to mess with he's in

Yosh, and glad you feel that way. means I suceed in what I was trying to achieve. I feel sorry for his partner if she ever finds out about his decitful ways, as he won't let anyone get in his way if he can help it. He won't do anything uber-illegal, like killing, but he isn't above stealing and blackmail if it helps him get to his goals.

lol he might be in for a rough time when the game starts though my host character will explain all the rules and pairings once the rp starts

Sebastian:"The only rule I follow is the golden rule, 'Never get Caught'."

So, are we ready to start? Also, I'm wondering how the pairings are going to work? Is it going to be based on "who seems most likely to fall in love with each other," "who seems most likely to hate each other's guts" or something like random GM dice rolling?

it'll be a little of both of those first two to see who would make the best matches as well as cause the most drama to make the "show" more interesting and we still need one more male character

Well this should be interesting, we're having all different types of people on the show! This is great! We're still waiting for one more Guy to join. *Jumps around and flags the people down*

*Korrey comes in a joins in the waving*

"Oi, somebody out their come and join this so i can fucking exist, dammit!"

*Sebastian watches from a distance, shaking his head in shame.*

"To think that I came from the same mind as that guy, I don't think I could feel any more embarrassed of my self than I already am. Somebody, hurry up and fill the last spot, so this idiot can stop making a fool of himself."

"Oi, I see you walking away motherfucker, come over here and join this RP. Oh, you don't want to, well too fucking bad get over here!"

*Korrey proceeds to grab random bystander and drag them towards the thread.*

"On second thought, join so I can get the money, that guy is already way to far gone for anybody to help him out."

Ok @Nat thanks let's wait a day or two and see though

I'm glad your excited :)

I'm excited for this as well.It has been a while since I last RP'ed lol

We'll begin soon, just need one more spot to fill and we are good to go. If we can't find someone, Nat graciously offer to fill the spot with another character. SO SOON EVERYONE! HANG IN THERE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sadicoatl
Update: Please READ
All Three GM's have been discussing and we need everyone to follow suit.

We need everyone to re-read their Character Sheets and please make sure you add a Physical/mental weakness and strengths.
Humans are afraid of something right? We all can't run a marathon or decipher hieroglyphs. ^_^
I had to even edit mine, most of you don't even need to bother with an edit, but please read over your characters again.
Thank you for understanding.

The role-play will start soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to post a list of all the characters that have been created and accepted. The pairings however will remain a secret only known by the gm's and I until the rp actually starts still need that last male character though.

yes please if your interested :)