The game of love signup/cs

Alright we'll contact a mod as soon as we can

Name: Will Treaty
SO: straight
clique: athlete
personality: Will is the kind of athlete coaches want on their team hardworking and a team player he never gives up no matter what the odds are. He enjoys every kind of sport and activity whether it's indoors or outdoors. In his free time when he's not playing sports or camping he works his time at his uncles pet shop and helps find animals a good loving home.
Strengths: strong and fast he's the ideal competitor, strong team player, never gives up
weaknesses: can get a little too competitive at times when he does he gets carried away and when he thinks he's helping hes actually hurting the team
Fears: heights never known why he's just akways been afraid of heights
Audition video: the camera turns on to show a room filled with trophies of all kinds from any kind of sport out there. The wall was lined with posters of his favorite teams and an array of "never give up" and other motivational signs. Will walks onto the screen a basketball spinning on his fingers a bright smile on his face "hey there my names Will Treaty and I think I'm an ideal competitor for your game show. I'm not one to get caught up in popularity but I do enjoy my moment in the spot light. I'm mostly going on the show for love the money is a nice bonus but what's money if you can't share it with someone right? anyways hope I get on the show catch you later!" he catches the ball and gives a thumbs up before shutting the camera off

blue%20eyes%20blue%20hair%20basketball%20anime%20boys%20kuroko%20no%20basket%20kuroko%20tetsuya%201500x1100%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_44.jpg

I think I'll join~ I'll make two if we need it, but I'll wait for a bit before making a second.

68d059ff5fb9115711686d1687efc596.jpg

Name
: Aria Macantosh
Archetype/Clique: The Writer
Personality:
Aria was always a wholesome girl. She almost never cussed, she was polite, and she always had to be nice. She never had the heart to be mean, unless they really got under her skin, then she turned into the ultimate demon. She likes to keep people happy, and protect them like a shell, and take the blunt herself. She has dealt with a lot of stuff at home, and she had to learn to survive.
Strengths:
Speed, intellect, flexibility
Weaknesses:
Physical strength, clumsy, not a lot of endurance, she hates spiders and snakes.
Fears:
Alcohol, Drugs, Her Parents, someone finding out about her past life, someone finding out about her voice.
Audition Video:
The camera turned on to reveal a room, covered in posters of bands that where sort of popular, and books piling into every corner. The corner of a guitar could be seen from the corner, though it was hardly there. A girl sat amongst a large pile of books and papers, covered in scribbles, a few drawings and she was shifting awkwardly. She looked shyly away from the camera, her honey brown hair falling over her eyes, which were rimmed with blue glasses, before she brushed it away. She coughed slightly and looked at the camera, adjusting her hat and her long sleeves of her sweater before clearing her throat. "H-hello. My name is Aria Macantosh. I'm not really used to talking to a camera, so this is a little new to me. I uh, like to read and, do a lot of other things, but mostly, I want people to be happy." She said, a warm smile coming to her face. "Anyway, I would really love for you to consider me for this show, as I could bring the competition, and some love might be nice too. Well, hope to see you there!" She said, before she stood to turn off the camera, only to trip, fall, stand back up and turn it off.
Extra:

Last edited:
Looks really good accepted :)

Name: Johnny Caelan Meldryk
Appearance:

01dfa35b-27ce-4d0d-bb7b-425dbc9c55c3.jpg

Archetype/Clique: Adrenaline junkie/Athlete (if you would consider freerunning/parkour as a sport)

Personality: When you think about adrenaline junkies, the first thought that would usually pop in one's mind would be a person who is wild and reckless. Johnny isn't like that at all. He is careful, very focused, and calm: all of which he believes are the traits required if one were to participate in extreme sports. He is very patient, as he takes time in preparation before making a move. His discipline to his hobby is then naturally reflected in his relationship with people, making him an easygoing and nurturing guy.

Strengths: He takes pride in is fleet-footedness and strength. He is also quick thinking in terms of going through obstacle courses and is quite the resourceful type. Other than that, he is skilled in memorizing patterns in movement which aids him in physical activities such as dance, playing the drums, and freerunning.

Weaknesses: Though he is very good with memorizing movements, he has a terrible memory with almost everything else. He is bad at memorizing names, grocery lists, to do lists, math equations, and a few more things to name which is why he needs to carry with him a pen and paper most if not all the time. He makes up for this by repeatedly writing whatever it is that he needed to memorize on a piece of paper (or any surface) so that he could memorize the movements needed to form a word associated to that one thing he needed to remember. He always has this need to associate memorization with movement to help aid his annoying memory.

Fears: Forgetting very important things.

Audition Video:
The screen was black but there were sounds of children in the background.. And then there were sounds of dried leaves being crushed, as if someone was walking on the grass while carrying the camera.

Suddenly, a voice in the dark blared through.

"- AND ROLLING!"
"Tristan, you idiot! The lens cap is still on! Johnny, we're rolling!"

A voice from a distance replied, "WAAAAIT!! I'm not ready!"

The lens cap was removed and the screen turned white until it faded as it adjusted, revealing a local park or a playground of some sort. On the screen was a young lad, currently hung on his legs upside down on a pull-up bar. As the camera was inching closer to him, the male struggled to bend up to grab the bar in an attempt to climb down.

"Nono, stay where you are," said the voice who was earlier referred to as Tristan. Johnny hung back down again, flabbergasted. He tried to reach for the camera but failed. "Hey, turn that off! I'm not ready!"

"This is just practice! Now, say hi and tell us why you want to join."

Johnny relaxed a bit, holding the hem of his black shirt to prevent gravity from pulling it down. "Uhm.. Hi, I'm Johnny Caelan.. Eighteen years old.. and uh.. I am joining 'Love or Run' because I'd like to travel around the world someday.."

"- and to get a girlfriend."

"- and to get a girlfriend, wait no! Well uhm.. If fate decides to give me a partner in the process I mean... That would be nice.. I'll take really good care of her.." He smirked at this as if trying to hold a shy smile, but then that smile faded a bit when the camera shook a few times -- an indication that his friends were bouncing in cheer silently. Johnny continued nonetheless, swaying in his position a bit casually now. "I hope I make it. Thank you.."

"- and cut."
The screen turned black.

"You think that's good?"
The audio was still rolling.

"Yeah! Let's retake this later."
"Okay." Johnny's voice faded to the distance again, as if the two left him to train alone.

"I'm submitting this." Said a whisper before a snicker followed.
"Yeah, very funny. You forgot to hit the 'stop' button, moron."
"Oh, right. Sorry Rob!"

And then the camera was turned off.

Extra: He loves music and has always dreamed of being in a band, but since he is bad at memorizing chord patterns, he could only play drums and other percussion instruments.

Looks really good accepted :)

Reactions: Sadicoatl
Im joining so reserve me a female. I just don't have my laptop owo

Reactions: Sadicoatl
Alright got you down

May I reserve a spot for male? I'm sort of busy now but I'll get to this later. ^.^

Sure got you down :)

Name: Tyler Cook

Appearance:
Emo_Emo_boy_011616_.jpg
anime_guy1.jpg

Archetype/Clique: Goth guy

Personality: Quiet most of the time, doesn't like to go outside his comfort zone, keeps to himself, reads/draws/writes often. Appreciates kindness and prefers to do his own thing. When excited, he can be a little crazy.

Strengths:
Independent,
Relies on himself,
Willing to do work for others,
Great Artist,
Animal Person.

Weaknesses:
Submissive,
Weak,
Will freak out if forced into something,
Cannot be a Leader,
Introverted.

Fears:
Being alone,
Being criticized,
Getting attacked,
Making important decisions,
Hurting others.

Audition Video: The camera clicks on, adjusting to the light. You can see a room, with a large window letting light inside on one wall, and multiple pieces of art hanging on the other three, noticeably dark in nature. The carpet is a dark blue, but it's hardly visible with the laundry cluttering the floor, as well as random sketches and schoolwork strewn across the room. There is a computer desk outfitted with a drawing tool and desktop next to an unmade bed, colored the same blue as the carpet. There's a full-body mirror on one wall, and next to it a dresser

(( Sorry g2g will edit later though ))

Extra: (basically anything else you feel that you want to put)

alright it looks good for what you've got for now so I'll accept him just please don't forget to finish all the editing :)

Hey Andy, looks like one of the pending members got banned

really? I didn't even notice which one?

Karuko the shifter

hm..well that sucks I suppose but oh well it is what it is he broke the rules he got what he deserved

I will make another female to compensate